TheRogueBladers CBTs

(Dec. 01, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  6:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you said above you might be creating a new one or did I misread something Unhappy
Yeah, the next CBT is burst limited

awesome I wasnt tripping
Participants:
TheRogueBlader- D(F)Bl2.Nx-s(locked)Rs.(awakened)-10
(Blank)- Prominence Perseus Giga Bearing’-0 (heavy mode by default)
LJ-Blader- Guilty Fafnir Karma Drift-2
Hollowmind8- GLC2.Kc.2B
GenesisBlader-THp.Wh.Octa.1S
UnseenBurst- RSp.Vn.3A
#Fafnir- VSp.Hy-2
LegendJustice-CVl.Xt+.2S

We now have 8 members! We can officially start the CBT. Heads up, next CBT is going to be burst limited.
I’m not going to be doing CBTs WBO format anymore, just a simple tournament format. So if you lose once, you’re out.
Participants:
TheRogueBlader- D(F)Bl2.Nx-s(locked)Rs.(awakened)-10
(Blank)- Prominence Perseus Giga Bearing’-0 (heavy mode by default)
LJ-Blader- Guilty Fafnir Karma Drift-2
Hollowmind8- GLC2.Kc.2B
GenesisBlader-THp.Wh.Octa.1S
UnseenBurst- RSp.Vn.3A
#Fafnir- VSp.Hy-2
LegendJustice-CVl.Xt+.2S

UnseenBurst vs LJ-Blader
Rage Spriggan KO
Rage Spriggan KO (this round guilty actuall burst, but luckily hit the ground first)
Rage Spriggan KO
One of guilty Fafnir karma drift-2’s weaknesses is it’s vulnerability to same spin attackers. Despite rage spriggan being on a driver I classify as a balance type driver, it’s still a very hard hitter and basically hit guilty out of control every round while keeping itself in thanks to the venture driver’s rubber and slow movement.

TheRogueBlader vs LegendJustice
Dynamite(F) Belial2 OS
Curse Valkryie OS
Curse Valkryie OS
Curse Valkryie OS
Yeah LegendJustcie destroyed me. I know awakened rise is best for KOing mobile beys, opposite spin LAD, and countering attackers but I found it to be decently consistent at destabilizing bearing. II was testing against cyclone though, and it still didn’t win more than half the time plus the self KO risk and the fact that curse is taller than the normal DB bey and my Xtend+ being worn to a almost semi-flat making it harder to destabilize… I suck. Great job LegendJustice!

Hollowmind8 vs GenesisBlader
Tempest KO (2x)
Tempest OS
I alternated launches per usual, but it really just came down to the 2 hitting really hard since they were both heavy and unbalanced, and tempest usually stayed in due to tempest and Octa’s defense. 3rd round tempest got on top of glide and straight up slammed it while the kick driver scrapped too. Sorry Hollowmind8, but GenesisBlader wins!

#Fafnir vs (Blank)
Vanish OS
Prominence OS
Prominence OS
Draw
Vanish OS
Draw
Vanish OS
I honestly am not super surprised. I personally use hybrid for its incredible same spin and the fact that since it’s taller then most beys nowadays it can push down on them. But it does have I would say a bit less LAD than Xtend+ from my testings on normal layers like sparking with single chassis and such. It is a bit of a wildcard though and unpredictable but  risky. Hybrids base is a sphere so it comes down to if at the very end of the battle it can keep contact with the opponent to equalize the spin and just roll on the sphere. Hybrid loses when it can’t make contact and has nothing to equalize from at the end of the battle. So #Fafnir wins!

UnseenBurst vs LegendJustice
Rage KO
Curse OS
Curse KO
Curse OS
Rage was really bouncy, and normally mode changes aren’t allowed but with things like Xtend+ where it doesn’t need to be disassembled I will try to change to the best mode on it against the opponent, so I went with defense mode. Rage had a ton of recoil but with a defensive balance type driver like venture it just didn’t have the speed or power to consistently KO curse.

The finals
#Fafnir vs UnseenBurst
Draw
Vanish OS 3x
Yeah that one draw demonstrates the inconsistency of hybrid, but it won in the end.
Congratulations #Fafnir You win!
I was so close to wining! But gg!