The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.

I get yelled at for being clumsy. They act like I choose to fall over all the time ._.
I get yelled at for yawning. YAWNING. They say "[MAH NAME] , shut your face and stop fake yawning!", and then I say, "It are real!", and when my big, ugly sister keeps going on about it, I hit her with a shoe and get grounded from the WBO. Also, my little sister gets everything she wants. I had my stuff up while I left to take the puppies outside. Came back, it was all closed out and she was playing her Planet Barbie Worlds. I try this, get yelled at and grounded. Seem fair?
A friend of mine stepped on my foot and I yelled(we were in the library). The teacher yelled at me and told me if I did it again I would have a detention. So i told her id get her back later and she screamed Im gona cut your (insert bad word here) off!!! AND NO ONE HEARD HER! I dont let her come over to my house my more. XD
I got yelled at for getting yelled at.

Messes with your mind, huh?

No, really. The teacher yells at me for not answering the question right, then yells at me again for not standing up for myself when she yelled at me the first time.

The world is a strange and mystical place, my friends.
I said to my mom I am tired and she got mad and said well you know what you shouldn;t have stayed up so late now should you. and then my grandpa says and your lazy too. I was like WDF
once i got a paper plate and made a hole in it then i put a string through it then i stuck the end of the string to the inside of the fridge and placed the plate inside the fridge and put an egg in the plate so when my brother opened the fridge to get some chips and the egg fell down on his new shoes and he was like AAYUSH,WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AND HE STARTED TO SAY AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF SWEAR WORDS LIKE THIS %@^^WGH@%! SORRY, TOO BAD TO MENTION !
THAT REALLY HAPPENED
Meh, I get yelled at for tripping and falling. And get this: I was told to shut up for telling my brother to quit saying "That's Gay!" or "That's so homo!" every time he died in a game. Apparently, it's acceptable now as far as adults are concerned. (I also once got grounded for proving my father wrong. Yeah, I got yelled at and grounded for being right when my father wasn't...)
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: After I did my business in the bathroom, I washed my hands and few (NOTE: FEW (3-4)) drops of water were on the floor and a few minutes later, my father used the bathroom and saw drops of water on the floor and he yelled at me and I had to clean it up. Chief - Sigh ...

My parents right there,dude.
I have a new one... Pinching_eyes_2 so i usually watch Inuyasha/Full Metal Alchemist on Netflix but I was up late one night so I was watching inuyasha. My mom walked in and yelled at me NOT for staying up late but watching adult swim...and SHE lets me watch FAMILY GUY on adult swim...i was confused...
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:30 AM)captain korni Wrote: my brother opened the fridge to get some chips and he was like AAYUSH,WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AND HE STARTED TO SAY AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF SWEAR WORDS LIKE THIS %@^^WGH@%! THAT REALLY HAPPENED
Deleting a few words from a quote can turn out funny. Smile
Anyway, chips in the fridge? Wha?
mine was when i fell on a really sharp knife, and cut my stoumach fully open, had to go hospital get it glued up and when i got home my brother didn't really yelled but said: 'what did you do that for?'
@Nwolf- Hah! That was so funny!
Well, I was punished in school for tickling my friend. What the Hell?! My friend challenged us that we could not make him laugh even if we tickle him. So, I started tickling him, and unfortunately, I was caught...
2 hrs of standing shamelessly in the corridor...
(Aug. 01, 2011  3:06 PM)Ashirogi Muto Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:30 AM)captain korni Wrote: my brother opened the fridge to get some chips and he was like AAYUSH,WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AND HE STARTED TO SAY AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF SWEAR WORDS LIKE THIS %@^^WGH@%! THAT REALLY HAPPENED
Deleting a few words from a quote can turn out funny. Smile
Anyway, chips in the fridge? Wha?

He might be in the UK. Chips = Fries.
I got sent to the office for crying when I missed the buzzer beater in a basketball game.
I was walking around plant store when a plant dropped near me. The owner saw me near the broken plant. boy, that was SCARY.
My friends dad actually yelled at me, for about an hour.
Reason? Apparently I was too friendly with his daughter.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I'm not allowed to hug my best friend on the last day of the school year. Derp.
Well...I would yell too...just saying...

Edit: If you hugged for like a second thats stupid for like 5 minutes straight thats understandable
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:30 AM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: My friends dad actually yelled at me, for about an hour.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I'm not allowed to hug my best friend on the last day of the school year. Derp.

I wouldn't really care. YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS FOR GOD SAKES!
I got hit by a ball coming from really high and was really fast and after i got hit i had to go home it was so bad and my so-called friends yelled at me saying it was MY FAULT that the ball was taken away.
i got yelled at just cuz i was in my garden and some stupid little girl was rude and then i said get out and then the grandma said get out and then i said well is my garden so you cant chat and then she told my mum on me so stupid aint it
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:21 AM)Temporal Wrote: Meh, I get yelled at for tripping and falling. And get this: I was told to shut up for telling my brother to quit saying "That's Gay!" or "That's so homo!" every time he died in a game. Apparently, it's acceptable now as far as adults are concerned. (I also once got grounded for proving my father wrong. Yeah, I got yelled at and grounded for being right when my father wasn't...)
my parents are the same. I also know other kids whose parents are like that. they think that just because they're older, they're always right and think they are superior to their children. I'm sick and tired of it, because I deal with it every week
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:30 AM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: My friends dad actually yelled at me, for about an hour.

I have plenty of female friends and we hug. I never once got someone to even give it a thought. Its not like a hug is gonna get their daughter pregnant.
I got yell because I tell my Dad to cook dinner (mom was away on business). Parents really bug me. Next time, I will cook my own.Joyful_3
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:19 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:

I have plenty of female friends and we hug. I never once got someone to even give it a thought. Its not like a hug is gonna get their daughter pregnant.

HA! Anyway...OK we were playing football...( i usually hang with guys) and ok so guys tackled..(well one got me) but he didnt get yelled at...but when I tackled him..oh i went TOO FAR...Pinching_eyes_2 lesson learned...trip instead of tackel Tongue_out