The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

(Nov. 30, 2020  6:27 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:42 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What if Lane killed harry

The fans will have Lane's head in less than 3 minutes if that ever happens.

lol
It's true tho
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:34 AM)PinkRose Wrote: It's true tho

Yeah,they would obliterate Lane
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:59 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:34 AM)PinkRose Wrote: It's true tho

Yeah,they would obliterate Lane
Nah, they'd make Lean go through eternal suffering for some reason. Harry won't die of course, he'll just live again with the stone rolled and with him ascending in 3 days after his death.
That actually makes more sense lmao.
What if Lane goes insane like Kira did in Zero-G and almost ends up killing himself?
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What if Lane goes insane like Kira did in Zero-G and almost ends up killing himself?

Yeah, he's gonna be like Judas in the bible ( why am I even making biblical references here lol ), he'll commit seppuku after having Harry killed. But of course Harry lives again.
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:51 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What if Lane goes insane like Kira did in Zero-G and almost ends up killing himself?

Yeah, he's gonna be like Judas in the bible ( why am I even making biblical references here lol ), he'll commit seppuku after having Harry killed. But of course Harry lives again.

True words
Implicit danger: Getting addicted

Ignore this
That time Kurt almost stomped on Valkyrie
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That time Kurt almost stomped on Valkyrie

I don’t see how that’s dangerous. The only thing getting hurt there is Valkyrie, which is not a human.
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:11 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: In the manga Valt made Xhaka bleed.

ooh that is not good
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:11 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: In the manga Valt made Xhaka bleed.

ooh that is not good

for me it is
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ooh that is not good

for me it is

lol
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: for me it is

lol

yup
In all seriousness, without the dangers Beyblade wouldn’t be Beyblade.
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In all seriousness, without the dangers Beyblade wouldn’t be Beyblade.

very true
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In all seriousness, without the dangers Beyblade wouldn’t be Beyblade.

agreed
Burst isnt even close to the high level of danger
What if Wakiya's VR thing just blew up when it malfunctioned
I believe I said Ren Wu Sun had his bey bursted and the layer cut his face with blood. I can confirm that was from Lui vs Ren Wu Sun, which was a full length match in the manga.
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I believe I said Ren Wu Sun had his bey bursted and the layer cut his face with blood. I can confirm that was from Lui vs Ren Wu Sun, which was a full length match in the manga.
Hiro has a thing with slicing people's face with their beys xD
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:18 PM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I believe I said Ren Wu Sun had his bey bursted and the layer cut his face with blood. I can confirm that was from Lui vs Ren Wu Sun, which was a full length match in the manga.
Hiro has a thing with slicing people's face with their beys xD

It was a small cut.
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:18 PM)AcressVN Wrote: Hiro has a thing with slicing people's face with their beys xD

It was a small cut.
And it was a joke