The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How about that time Hyuga was gonna fall off the cliff

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: or that one time aiga, laban, and xavier got stranded, or that one time aiga held on the the pirate ship with his TEETH, or when valt food poisoned bc sol(by far the most dangerous, wouldnt be surprised if dog carp was in that)

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not so much danger but the time Yu was inside stuck in that capsule

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:49 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: What If Shu would have been stuck in that machine in Requiem Project and the machine would have blasted??

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What if Free continued to battle Valt in their final battle in Beyblde Burst God? His arm was injured, after all.

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:58 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What if Delta didnt repair Devolos

He would've probably entered serious depression.

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:59 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Here's another danger: When Lane broke the door into the Bombers' cabin. He was about half an inch from killing Hikaru and Raika.

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:09 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Remember that time in Cho-Z where Aiga and Ranjiro almost got crushed by a wall in the Dead Tower? Well the high risk just to train and get revenge is present in such a non violent way in the anime it's a bit scary come to think of it. What do these mortal dangers mean? What are your thoughts on this?

True there is also when Hyuga wanted to battle Lui and almost fell of a cliff, he just survived because Lui was there, what if he was not?
Hyuga would have died

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ken ALMOST fell off a cliff in season 1, it never made it in the dub.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 I...........CAN’T.............STOP.........LAUGHING!😭

BEST COMMENTS IN THIS 🧵 ALREADY!

I judged too soon there’s even funnier ones.......
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:07 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How about that time Hyuga was gonna fall off the cliff

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: or that one time aiga, laban, and xavier got stranded, or that one time aiga held on the the pirate ship with his TEETH, or when valt food poisoned bc sol(by far the most dangerous, wouldnt be surprised if dog carp was in that)

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not so much danger but the time Yu was inside stuck in that capsule

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:49 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: What If Shu would have been stuck in that machine in Requiem Project and the machine would have blasted??

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What if Free continued to battle Valt in their final battle in Beyblde Burst God? His arm was injured, after all.

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:58 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: He would've probably entered serious depression.

(Nov. 05, 2020  7:59 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Here's another danger: When Lane broke the door into the Bombers' cabin. He was about half an inch from killing Hikaru and Raika.

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: True there is also when Hyuga wanted to battle Lui and almost fell of a cliff, he just survived because Lui was there, what if he was not?
Hyuga would have died

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ken ALMOST fell off a cliff in season 1, it never made it in the dub.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 I...........CAN’T.............STOP.........LAUGHING!😭

BEST COMMENTS IN THIS 🧵 ALREADY!

I judged too soon there’s even funnier ones.......
Thx lol, don’t quote old posts tho. Check out the beyblade puns or beyblade random thought thread lmao, you’ll find some hidden gems
D E A T H and M O R E D E A T H that's all :3
I know!
That time where there was a storm that could've broken the house where everyone was sheltering in.

Also, what if Lui's thing he used to save Hyuga broke?

Hyuga doesn't look light to me

Or that time Ren Wu was battling Boa on that pillar/mountain thingy, we can have Ren Wu commiting suicide you know?

What happens if that part where Spriggan hit Shu's eye didn't just cause a scar
when are you going to put new episodes of manga Sparking in the driver?
...Not the thread for this.
remember in burst s1 episode 48 where lui broke some glass when he was pulling the string thingy.
what if the glass hit him...
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:16 AM)Pixi Wrote: remember in burst s1 episode 48 where lui broke some glass when he was pulling the string thingy.

He did? Huh I forgot!
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:16 AM)Pixi Wrote: remember in burst s1 episode 48 where lui broke some glass when he was pulling the string thingy.

He did? Huh I forgot!
yes because im rewatching burst s1 rn
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:34 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: He did? Huh I forgot!
yes because im rewatching burst s1 rn
Same, and I'm being reminded why I love it so much.
I swear these Bladers are too invested in Beyblade to even notice the dangers they go through /hj
One thing I never understood is why wasn’t Beyblade banned or militarized in Beyblade mfb and og instead of being left in the hands of adolescents?

Just watched that episode yesterday and dang, you're right. That was dangerous.

Now, a more stupid one: What if Evel snapped his neck while shooting? Given the sharp turn he does, it's possible.
All of aiga's Gravity defying launches. How does he not pull smth, or break physics itself
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: All of aiga's Gravity defying launches. How does he not pull smth, or break physics itself

They don’t really defy gravity, they’re just really exaggerated in slow motion. Aiga’s probably a super human though because man can he jump high for a 13 year old.
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: All of aiga's Gravity defying launches. How does he not pull smth, or break physics itself

They don’t really defy gravity, they’re just really exaggerated in slow motion. Aiga’s probably a super human though because man can he jump high for a 13 year old.

I saw goobs vid on him tryna do the launch, the weird upside down twist is impossible. Hes doing a cartwheel, without moving from his ideal launch spot, and pushing off air itself to do said cartwheel
Here's Aiga's launch in GT(look carefully as he does the launch)
[Image: 34450690ad117b05bb515b903c74d6f6.gif]
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They don’t really defy gravity, they’re just really exaggerated in slow motion. Aiga’s probably a super human though because man can he jump high for a 13 year old.

I saw goobs vid on him tryna do the launch, the weird upside down twist is impossible. Hes doing a cartwheel, without moving from his ideal launch spot, and pushing off air itself to do said cartwheel

He’s just a superhuman, but I doubt that he’s defying gravity.
The guy jumps really high for staying in the air on 3/4 sec
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: The guy jumps really high for staying in the air on 3/4 sec

lol he probally could go to space with his launch
He has 200% on gymnastics, also, if he miss one of the steps, there's 100% chance of him breaking something
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Here's Aiga's launch in GT(look carefully as he does the launch)

how does he not mess up 
bruh.
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:36 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Here's Aiga's launch in GT(look carefully as he does the launch)

how does he not mess up 
bruh.

He’s just too good.
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: His launch is the most awesome there is

Yea. Xhaka's launch is good too