The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

(Jan. 17, 2021  11:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:36 PM)Pixi Wrote: how does he not mess up 
bruh.

He’s just too good.

Yes YES
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: All of aiga's Gravity defying launches. How does he not pull smth, or break physics itself

They don’t really defy gravity, they’re just really exaggerated in slow motion. Aiga’s probably a super human though because man can he jump high for a 13 year old.

The exaggerated swagger of a 10-year old Shounen protagonist.
(Jan. 18, 2021  2:01 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They don’t really defy gravity, they’re just really exaggerated in slow motion. Aiga’s probably a super human though because man can he jump high for a 13 year old.

The exaggerated swagger of a 10-year old Shounen protagonist.

Basically.
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Here's Aiga's launch in GT(look carefully as he does the launch)
[Image: 34450690ad117b05bb515b903c74d6f6.gif]

I'm not a Aiger fan by any stretch of the imagination, but admittedly, his launch is pretty cool.
(Jan. 18, 2021  2:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Here's Aiga's launch in GT(look carefully as he does the launch)

I'm not a Aiger fan by any stretch of the imagination, but admittedly, his launch is pretty cool.

I like Aiger in Sparking he's cool. i don't see why you would still hold his bad writing against him all this time later.
(Jan. 18, 2021  2:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  2:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not a Aiger fan by any stretch of the imagination, but admittedly, his launch is pretty cool.

I like Aiger in Sparking he's cool. i don't see why you would still hold his bad writing against him all this time later.
He's better now, still not a fan particularly, but like I said, his launch is cool.
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  2:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I like Aiger in Sparking he's cool. i don't see why you would still hold his bad writing against him all this time later.
He's better now, still not a fan particularly, but like I said, his launch is cool.

Aiga was the first and only sufficiently unique take on a beyblade protagonist but people took the whole “darkness transition“ to heart. IMO, he was written perfectly and kinda just got shoehorned into a bad season.

-Edit: my bad wrong thread.
(Jan. 18, 2021  2:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

My headcanon is that offscreen, Aiga sometimes lands on the stadium after he launches.
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:54 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  2:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not a Aiger fan by any stretch of the imagination, but admittedly, his launch is pretty cool.

My headcanon is that offscreen, Aiga sometimes lands on the stadium after he launches.

why did I laugh
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: He's better now, still not a fan particularly, but like I said, his launch is cool.

Aiga was the first and only sufficiently unique take on a beyblade protagonist but people took the whole “darkness transition“ to heart. IMO, he was written perfectly and kinda just got shoehorned into a bad season.

-Edit: my bad wrong thread.

Yeah, that's why I like him better than Drum. He put a different spin by going even further past the edge as opposed to just dipping in the water then coming straight back out. Only part I did not like about his MC days were his few moments of plot armor but other than that, pretty good. He's even better in GT and Sparking but he didn't deserve to go down like that against Arthur/Lean.

Yes, I know it is the wrong thread. Uh, I guess Aiga was the most dangerous protag.
HARD disagree lol.

interesting concept but terribly written. He lost like a few matches and is suddenly on a down spiral. Isn't Aiger supposed to be the crazy boy who keeps improving and never gives up? Not only that, but his transition into becoming a good person was 1 episode. Certainly not enough time too reflect on what you truly did wrong and vow to be better. Not only that but Achilles just forgives him? Like bro he just purposely destroyed, you, didn't want to be with him, but oh a night passed so it's all sunshine and rainbows now. Not only that but the bs levels in the final battle were extremely high. Also forgot to mention his entire dark state was just an excuse to over power him in an attempt to make an excuse for the gullible kids to believe. His entire character arc is stale, and he's extremely shallow. Just a generic darkness plot but this time done wrong and then they sweeped it completely under the rug. The reason he's better in GT and Sparking is because he's not in his crappy darkness character arc.
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: HARD disagree lol.

interesting concept but terribly written. He lost like a few matches and is suddenly on a down spiral. Isn't Aiger supposed to be the crazy boy who keeps improving and never gives up? Not only that, but his transition into becoming a good person was 1 episode. Certainly not enough time too reflect on what you truly did wrong and vow to be better. Not only that but Achilles just forgives him? Like bro he just purposely destroyed, you, didn't want to be with him, but oh a night passed so it's all sunshine and rainbows now. Not only that but the bs levels in the final battle were extremely high. Also forgot to mention his entire dark state was just an excuse to over power him in an attempt to make an excuse for the gullible kids to believe. His entire character arc is stale, and he's extremely shallow. Just a generic darkness plot but this time done wrong and then they sweeped it completely under the rug. The reason he's better in GT and Sparking is because he's not in his crappy darkness character arc.

True true, but I enjoyed that more then Drum because it felt like something NEW. Not necessarily better, but slightly NEW.
since no one has talked about this: remember that one scene in the manga where Free gives someone a middle finger along with some profane words (i think?? i the read japanese manga page bc i can't find any english translates and i don't really understand it well) because he's pissed? i didn't know to who did he gave the middle figer to bc i didn't read the whole page. the scene didn't get an anime adaptation for profane-wise reasons ig.

And that one scene where Free's blood vessels (those things that emerge when he's too op in a battle yk yk) bursted open (literally, no pun intended) when he was fighting someone (it was from a flashback ig). The scene was pretty interesting and bloody, kind of disappointed it got removed from the anime (plus that scene revealed that Kris gave Free the glove he uses all the time!).
remember episode 19 of god where cuza was fighting that shadow guy and won
and then the spikes on the room were closing in on them?
like how the frick did they survive????
im surprised that no one died there
(Mar. 16, 2021  3:32 PM)Pixi Wrote: remember episode 19 of god where cuza was fighting that shadow guy and won

That's some actual pLoT ArMoUr right there lol.
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I totally agree with you now. I guess the target audience probably don’t think this deep about it.

i did tho. seriously how does nobody get arrested for, 

1. trying to crush children
2. takara tomy getting away with making tainted toys
3. or forcing them to run up mountains, and across fields and forests

(Mar. 16, 2021  3:32 PM)Pixi Wrote: remember episode 19 of god where cuza was fighting that shadow guy and won

oh yeah. that too! like seriously
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What if Free continued to battle Valt in their final battle in Beyblde Burst God? His arm was injured, after all.

it couldve exploded off. and who lets children carry boulders.

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:15 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: What if Lodin hit Fumiya with those disks he was throwing?  He literally dented a steel door with the disc, and was aiming for Fumiya, so...

oh yeah. couldve been charged with murder.....  i like lodin.

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:31 AM)tenma Wrote: since no one has talked about this: remember that one scene in the manga where Free gives someone a middle finger along with some profane words (i think?? i the read japanese manga page bc i can't find any english translates and i don't really understand it well) because he's pissed? i didn't know to who did he gave the middle figer to bc i didn't read the whole page. the scene didn't get an anime adaptation for profane-wise reasons ig.

And that one scene where Free's blood vessels (those things that emerge when he's too op in a battle yk yk) bursted open (literally, no pun intended) when he was fighting someone (it was from a flashback ig). The scene was pretty interesting and bloody, kind of disappointed it got removed from the anime (plus that scene revealed that Kris gave Free the glove he uses all the time!).

uhh. that must be a manga that's NOT for kids. unlike the show. geez.
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That time Kurt almost stomped on Valkyrie

coulda broke valts hand.
OK ALSO IN EPISODE 19 OF GOD:
valt like runs to shu because he had spriggan and he almost would've fell to that pit where wakiya and violet eye fell
like wtf
Tbh I personally think there's no "implicit danger in burst anime". It's anime lol. What's the dangers?
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:48 PM)Pixi Wrote: OK ALSO IN EPISODE 19 OF GOD:
valt like runs to shu because he had spriggan and he almost would've fell to that pit where wakiya and violet eye fell
like wtf

I just had an earth-shattering epiphany. Snake Pit is not a bad place cuz it brainwashes people, it's bad cuz it disregards the safety of kids lmao.
(Nov. 07, 2020  6:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait for real?

Yup

oh yea.
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:58 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What if Delta didnt repair Devolos

He would've probably entered serious depression.

who's to say he already wasn't seriously depressed? his face looked like it

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:31 AM)tenma Wrote: since no one has talked about this: remember that one scene in the manga where Free gives someone a middle finger along with some profane words (i think?? i the read japanese manga page bc i can't find any english translates and i don't really understand it well) because he's pissed? i didn't know to who did he gave the middle figer to bc i didn't read the whole page. the scene didn't get an anime adaptation for profane-wise reasons ig.

Oh my. I kind of want to see Free say/do that because he never does that(although I don't read the manga), but I am also happy they didn't put that in the anime because that'd probably make me stop watching the show.
(Mar. 16, 2021  7:15 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:58 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: He would've probably entered serious depression.

who's to say he already wasn't seriously depressed? his face looked like it

Oh my. I kind of want to see Free say/do that because he never does that(although I don't read the manga), but I am also happy they didn't put that in the anime because that'd probably make me stop watching the show.

I don't think that was real. I think someone photoshopped it. I would have a problem with it as well.
(Mar. 16, 2021  9:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  7:15 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: who's to say he already wasn't seriously depressed? his face looked like it

Oh my. I kind of want to see Free say/do that because he never does that (although I don't read the manga), but I am also happy they didn't put that in the anime because that'd probably make me stop watching the show.

I don't think that was real. I think someone photoshopped it. I would have a problem with it as well.

Well I got that from an unscanned JP-ver. of the manga. You're probably right, but I'm still unsure.