The World's longest spinning burst bey.

Hey Guys I have created this post to ask you that which burst bey spins the longest. My presumable guesses are -
1) Perfect Phoenix 0 Atomic
2) Geist Fafnir 8 Proof Absorb
3) Cho Z Spriggan 0Wall Octa
4) Cho Z Spriggan 0Wall Bearing
If you have any other opinions please let me know. And you can also post the best stamina type combo ever.
You need to provide actual testings, Or this will become a random thought.
If you want to test, try aH 7/0/00(not yet tested) wall Bearing
Well Archer Hercules layer bursts easily
(Feb. 14, 2019  1:34 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Well Archer Hercules layer bursts easily

Do you even own that thing?

@[Infinite.Zero] @[Shindog] @[Lazerbeamz] A bit of help needed guys.
No offence but I know you have it but no need to be rude or brag. I saw Archer burst pretty easy in some videos
Archer Hercules has very high Burst resistance, which sometimes could even be better than Revive Phoenix.
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  1:34 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Well Archer Hercules layer bursts easily

Do you even own that thing?

@[Infinite.Zero] @[Shindog] @[Lazerbeamz] A bit of help needed guys.
Lol...aH only bursts to top tier attack combos unless Aadi is running Bearing on it. Maybe he's/she's using the Blue B-125 aH or rlc one. Both of them have been known to burst more then the 115 booster or the Ltd edition Tokai aH.

(Feb. 14, 2019  3:31 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: No offence but I know you have it but no need to be rude or brag. I saw Archer burst pretty easy in some videos
You might want to link us the videos where aH bursts. The only reason other reason I could see it bursting is if your using a newer model 115. Those ones seem to have weaker Et alongside with weaker teeth. Everything I just said is not confirmed so plz take it as a grain of salt.
(Feb. 14, 2019  1:26 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Hey Guys I have created this post to ask you that which burst bey spins the longest. My presumable guesses are -
If you have any other opinions please let me know. And you can also post the best stamina type combo ever.
In Japan and Taiwan, and possibly other counties that host WBBA style tournaments they do occasionally run spin time challenges.  I have never participate in anything like that. But I am pretty sure Atomic and Octa would not see much use for pure stamina. I am assuming when you say “longest spinning” you mean outside of battle.  Absorb will be very hard to use as you are going to rip as hard as you possibly can.  Fresh Bearing could be good, but I can’t say for sure.
2:27 in Singapore. done by D.H.At (surprisingly, im not even kidding)
[Image: x1hJeNS.png?1]
this happened during G1 tournament on May 2018, like what shindog said.
5 beys that ,I think that have GREAT Stamina
1. aH.00.Et
2. D2.knukle.Atomic
3. D2.0.Bearing
4. dC.00.Atomic
5. aH.00.Br

I haven't used any frame because ( After all this time ) , I still don't know anything about frame : (
Don't use 0, too much Centralized Weight which kills Stamina. Go for 10 or Outer
I say the world's longest spinning burst bey would probably be Jormuntor or Deep Caynox but then again Forneus can spin for a pretty long time too. -Avery

P.S.
And what you said earlier about Hercules is sooo true I've bursted it several times with Amaterios.
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:26 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I say the world's longest spinning burst bey would probably be Jormuntor or Deep Caynox but then again Forneus can spin for a pretty long time too. -Avery

P.S.
And what you said earlier about Hercules is sooo true I've bursted it several times with Amaterios.

Jormuntor and Deep Caynox are both outclassed, especially on their stock combos. The best combos would be something like LC aH 10/Outer Wall/Proof Bearing/Eternal

If you asked for the longest spinning Burst Bey, it shouldn't matter how easy something is to burst. If you're asking for something that can reliably get a spin finish in battles, then you have a point. Maybe something like Perfect Phoenix/Archer Hercules 10/Ωuter Eternal could work better.
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:31 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: No offence but I know you have it but no need to be rude or brag. I saw Archer burst pretty easy in some videos

2 things: 1. Anything can happen in a beyblade video, 2. Anything can happen with an attack bey.

(Feb. 14, 2019  1:26 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Hey Guys I have created this post to ask you that which burst bey spins the longest. My presumable guesses are -

The only one of these combos that could be even decent for stamina is pP.0.At. both gF and ChoZS kinda suck for stamina.
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:59 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:26 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I say the world's longest spinning burst bey would probably be Jormuntor or Deep Caynox but then again Forneus can spin for a pretty long time too. -Avery

P.S.

Jormuntor and Deep Caynox are both outclassed, especially on their stock combos. The best combos would be something like LC aH 10/Outer Wall/Proof Bearing/Eternal
Idk about that but I do have to say that the eternal tip is probably the best stamina tip. -Avery
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:08 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:59 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Jormuntor and Deep Caynox are both outclassed, especially on their stock combos. The best combos would be something like LC aH 10/Outer Wall/Proof Bearing/Eternal
Idk about that but I do have to say that the eternal tip is probably the best stamina tip. -Avery

Bearing is the strongest stamina tip
(Mar. 09, 2019  10:35 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:08 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Idk about that but I do have to say that the eternal tip is probably the best stamina tip. -Avery

Bearing is the strongest stamina tip

I disaggre but whatever. -Avery
(Mar. 09, 2019  11:47 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  10:35 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Bearing is the strongest stamina tip

I disaggre but whatever. -Avery

Bearing has a lot more stamina
bearing has very bad stamina on its own and against same spin. they can spin for about 1:30 on caynox gravity or 0.
atomic on the other hand can get close to 2:30 with 0 or gravity. (I have tested both and those were the highest results)

people should actually test combos and post results rather than just talking about them.
I'm sorry?
There is a lot of testing.
Bearing has much higher raw stamina than Eternal. Bearing is a free-spinning POM sharp, while Eternal is a plastic sharp.
Eternal's ring gives it similar stamina, yes, but Bearing's is better.
(Apr. 02, 2019  5:50 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: I'm sorry?
There is a lot of testing.
Bearing has much higher raw stamina than Eternal. Bearing is a free-spinning POM sharp, while Eternal is a plastic sharp.
Eternal's ring gives it similar stamina, yes, but Bearing's is better.

This sadly isn't true when spinning solo. I just tested Archer Hercules 10Cross Eternal/Bearing and discovered that Eternal will outspin Bearing by an average of 31 seconds (~1:25 on Bearing compared to ~1:56 on Eternal). Without an opponent the extra LAD of Bearing doesn't matter so much since the bearing itself creates extra friction and slows it down. Even Revolve outspins Bearing slightly (~1:28)

It's yet another reason why Bearing is better used for opposite-spin matchups, where LAD is key and both beys equalize spin among each other, making the lower solo spin time moot (although notable is that not every Eternal is created equal. The original seems to be superior to the recolors, although some of that might be the heavier wear from that original tip).