Sept

The School BELL is Ringing!

McLean, Virginia
Tournament Results
McLean Central Park Pavilion
1468 Dolley Madison Blvd
  Meet in the Pavilion, parking located at the adjacent library.
1:00 PM on 09/05/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please read Covid Rules and Regulations Below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you hear the school BELL?
The Demon King himself is arriving in VA! But, to go to school? As school tends to get crazy, he wanted a Beyblade tournament to get something to look forward to! So Bladers, are you ready to Let it Rip?

Format: Burst Standard, Ranked
Tournament Type: Swiss
Participant Cap: 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 (More for Free Play)

Judges (Contact me if you are able to judge)
1. froztz
2. CheetoBlader
3. Crisis Crusher
4. BeybladeBlast
5.LJ-Blader
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes
This tournament will be sponsored by Four-Gaming, the prizes will be...

1st: $30 Gift Card to Four-Gaming
2nd: $20 Gift Card to Four-Gaming
3rd: $10 Gift Card to Four-Gaming

Judges and Stadiums
I have 3 judges and a back up judges. If you are able to bring your stadium, please do. I have three mats for the stadiums to be put on. 

Tournament Details
Please arrive by 12:45 so I can make sure everyone is registered, if you will be late please let me know. Registration will begin at 12:00. Judges please arrive a little before 12:00 (11:45 is preferable). Tournaments can take a while so please be prepared for it to last 4-5 hours. This pavilion has no tables or chairs, so if your would like to sit down please bring your own chair, I will bring a couple of foldable tables and some waters. If you have a stadium, please bring it. My parents will be here to help you can contact them at Rex@stover.net or Kristie Stover Kristie@stover.net. This is my first tournament, so please bear with me. I will try to make it run as smoothly as possible and make sure it is fun. 

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Nice one for your first event LJB! I won't be able to come, but I'll try watching it on YT if it's available
I see you have taken my hosting area

I’ll definitely try to be there, really close to home.

Hopefully Vanish gets here in time, otherwise I’m toast.

EDIT: I can judge, but cannot bring a legal stadium.
yey our boi LJB is hosting a tournament! poggers 👌 good luck and good luck to everyone else here!
(Aug. 19, 2021  11:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Nice one for your first event LJB! I won't be able to come, but I'll try watching it on YT if it's available

Thanks! I will not be able to post it on YouTube, but maybe someone else can.

(Aug. 20, 2021  12:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I see you have taken my hosting area

Awesome! Thank you so much!

(Aug. 20, 2021  12:07 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: yey our boi LJB is hosting a tournament! poggers 👌 good luck and good luck to everyone else here!

Thanks GenesisBlader!
I’m in there.
Are you the real mike nightwing?
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:15 AM)Macburst Wrote: Are you the real mike nightwing?
he is.
Omg I vaunt wait to meet him
NICE!!! your hosting! best f luck
Sick! Might be able to make this one!

(Aug. 20, 2021  12:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I see you have taken my hosting area

Pog

Pog
I hope you can!
Nvm I’m going to see my grandparents

Sorry 😞 (under 10 messages carp)
Lj-Blader I can bring a stadium and judge for you buddy.
Awesome! Thanks Crisis Crusher!
I can bring 2 stadiums and judge too!
Yeah! Thanks Blast!
We apologize LJ and everyone else but we won’t be able to make this event due to some unforeseen circumstances. We wish you all the best and happy blading!
(Aug. 27, 2021  4:41 PM)StayCool Wrote: We apologize LJ and everyone else but we won’t be able to make this event due to some unforeseen circumstances. We wish you all the best and happy blading!

Hope all is well, catch you all at the next one!
(Aug. 27, 2021  5:39 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  4:41 PM)StayCool Wrote: We apologize LJ and everyone else but we won’t be able to make this event due to some unforeseen circumstances. We wish you all the best and happy blading!

Hope all is well, catch you all at the next one!

Thank you I appreciate it. I wanted to speak with you in person and hopefully someday I can but I’m going to talk with Crisiscrusher about some future events and hopefully y’all can get together and discuss some things 🙏🏾
Hello All! As the tournament is a week away I thought I would remind you all of some things. This pavilion had no chairs or tables I am bringing some foldable table for a practice area but I am not bringing chairs. I will have a cooler with water and one with Gatorade as well as a box of chips. I have 3 stadiums coming for the tournament and more for free play. For the three main stadiums I have mats that the stadiums will sit on. The weather looks clear, so we do not have to worry about that. If you will be late please let me know the day before or earlier than 12:30 the day of. If you have any questions you can contact me ahead of time. So excited to see everyone this weekend!
Is a person still able to come to a tournament for fun even if they aren't participating in the tournament itself?
It's possible, yes. It's no longer prohibited at least, as all COVID-19 rules were downgraded to recommendations.
Good luck LJ! Hope you have a great event!