The Conduit (xbox graphics on wii)

lol why do people call it the PSTriple
(May. 21, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol why do people call it the PSTriple

cuz $600 aint sh** to chad warden bitchez (urban dictionary chad warden) internet fad thing lol
(May. 21, 2009  11:06 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: cuz $600 aint sh** to chad warden bitchez (urban dictionary chad warden) internet fad thing lol

... ok
(May. 21, 2009  6:11 PM)To Wrote: I read an interview with one of the guys from High Voltage. He goes on to say how they had to use a modified version of their PS2 High Voltage graphics engine because the Wii couldn't handle their PS3/360 engine.

hahaha
(May. 21, 2009  11:06 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: cuz $600 aint sh** to chad warden bitchez (urban dictionary chad warden) internet fad thing lol

I'm a troll, get off my bridge!

this is the funniest thing i've read in a long time
(May. 22, 2009  1:05 AM)To Wrote: I'm a troll, get off my bridge!

its one chad wardens famous quotes god doesnt anyone know him round here? he was a yputube fad and a sony fanboy and thinks the wii and 360 aint got nothin yadda yadda. no offense but i just thought most people knew bout him or would be lest lazy to google him before watver
This looks like Half Life with slightly improved graphics >_>
(Jun. 21, 2009  3:32 AM)t3haxle Wrote: This looks like Half Life with slightly improved graphics >_>

for one i think half life 2 actually has better graphics
Doesn't this jank come out this week? And how the heck did it reach 16 pages?
(Jun. 21, 2009  8:11 PM)To Wrote: Doesn't this jank come out this week? And how the heck did it reach 16 pages?

pegasis POSTPOSTPOST
So I rented this (felt I owed Pegasis the benefit of the doubt), beat it in what seemed like two hours. I want my $8 back.
It looks like Counter Strike Source on a good resolution on my PC.
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:07 PM)To Wrote: It looks like Counter Strike Source on a good resolution on my PC.

noooooooo it doesn't

[Image: 9655e3b633c613727510406e7cd25e92c2e3d957.png]

[Image: 947068_20090507_screen001.jpg]
For The Conduit that's durring online play, where the graphics do take a hit. The game never looks that bad in single player. It's also a game that looks better in motion then in stills.
hey To is the online good?
you enjoyed it right? cuz no one will play a full two hours and beat a game when he doesnt enjoy it Confused
gonna get it this week Smile
The Wii is on the SDTV, which is not in a range close enough to get my router. Not that it matters, it would probably suffer some DNS server error or something. So in short, I've never played online.

Default controls are ok. It has some problems reading my movements.

Also, I miss the days when Local Multiplayer was actually in games.
Also the ending is the worst ending I've ever played in a video game.

The truth about Prometheus was kind of an M. Night Shamalongadingdong twist.
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:04 PM)pegasis Wrote: hey To is the online good?
you enjoyed it right? cuz no one will play a full two hours and beat a game when he doesnt enjoy it Confused
gonna get it this week Smile
the campain is 2 hours? lol
Well, I beat the campaign in what feels like 2 hours. Reviews I've read seem to point to a 5/6 hour campaign.
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:21 PM)To Wrote: Default controls are ok. It has some problems reading my movements.

Also, I miss the days when Local Multiplayer was actually in games.

Thank god they included the endless amount of customization options. I never had any problems with it not being able to track my movements though ...

They wanted to include this, I believe. It's a shame that they didn't. Local Multiplayer>Online Multiplayer any day.

The Conduit is really not that good, but it does do its job well; being a decent FPS for the Wii. There is many places HVS faltered, but I think they accomplished their goal.
High Voltage Studio's goal was to make a completely mediocre FPS? Nice.