The Conduit (xbox graphics on wii)

(Jul. 01, 2009  2:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: High Voltage Studio's goal was to make a completely mediocre FPS? Nice.

Compared to the FPS games on the Wii right now? Not mediocre. Compared to FPS games on 360/PS3? Most definitely mediocre.
(Jul. 01, 2009  3:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Compared to the FPS games on the Wii right now? Not mediocre. Compared to FPS games on 360/PS3? Most definitely mediocre.

i still don't think their goal was "make it better than red steel"
(Jul. 01, 2009  3:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i still don't think their goal was "make it better than red steel"

hahaha, there are other FPS's

It is better than Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, which was actually decent as well, though just as generic. However, not sure how it compares to CoD: WaW for Wii.
(Jul. 01, 2009  1:39 AM)Kei Wrote: They wanted to include this, I believe. It's a shame that they didn't. Local Multiplayer>Online Multiplayer any day.
Really? Seems like one of those flashfox "SD is better than HD!" posts at the moment.

To, most games these days still have local multiplayer - Halo, Gears of War, Fighting Games (duh), Resident Evil 5, the list goes on.
(Jul. 01, 2009  4:07 AM)Sam Wrote: Really? Seems like one of those flashfox "SD is better than HD!" posts at the moment.

Haha, you can't compare that "argument" (lol) to this. Having friends in the same room is a lot more fun than playing them online with our without voice chat, for me at least.
I can't see split screen working well with the Wii.
I know the GameCube, and PS2 had this feature where if you connected two them together (two PS2s, or two GCs) to two seperate TVs you could essentially have a LAN party. It's kind of stupid in hindsight (since it's a lot of work), but it's also kind of cool, since you don't suffer from the things SplitScreen does (Goldeneye was fun, but cheap because your friends could tell where you're by looking at your side).

If the game had local multiplayer I would have probably bought it when it hits the $20 bin (all SEGA published titles do, I paid only a bit more then that for Madworld), because it's a decently fun game for people like me who generally haven't given a carp about FPSs since the days of the Counterstrike (not Source). Maybe for HVS's The Grindor, or The Conduit: Dos, that is if The Conduit doesn't bomba.

FWIW, The Conduit's Metacritic is like a 75, while WaW on Wii is like an 82 I believe.
(Jul. 01, 2009  7:12 AM)To Wrote: I know the GameCube, and PS2 had this feature where if you connected two them together (two PS2s, or two GCs) to two seperate TVs you could essentially have a LAN party. It's kind of stupid in hindsight (since it's a lot of work), but it's also kind of cool, since you don't suffer from the things SplitScreen does (Goldeneye was fun, but cheap because your friends could tell where you're by looking at your side).

there's also a radar

also if you play goldeneye by avoiding players i'd never want to play with you, goldeneye is fun when you kneel and strafe and hold down z
I like the surprise element. A radar isn't exactly as detailed as just looking up and seeing the exact room your friend is in.
In 12 days in the US it sells 76,000 copies. Fails to break the top 20.