Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street
  Room 305 A/B
10:00 AM on 07/23/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Policies

[Image: IMG_4352_34bd0e37-5a9d-426a-9d68-3c85077...1633194252]

DARK CONTINENT

It’s time Beyblade community! Four-Gaming is hosting our first annual event. Whether you’ve been following The Circuit or if this is your first time hearing about it, Dark Continent will awaken soon! With a big cash prize to draw in some of the most competitive Bladers around, come out and enjoy an epic experience! Located this year at Raleigh's Convention Center. Here is a Link to their site for navigation details.

Test your skills in 3on3 battles within WBO Ranked format. 

This will be a 2 day event in conjunction with Michael Nightwing’s Blader’s Kingdom hosted on Sunday, July 24th.

The Circuit 

The Circuit is a competitive series of Beyblade Tournaments created and managed by Four-Gaming. The series is designed to draw out competitive Bladers to battle for the exclusive title of Legendary Blader. 

The series of tournaments will all lead to a season finale which is “Dark Continent”! Four-Gaming annual event with the highest level of competition. 

Prizes

1st Place: Legendary Blader, $500.00USD Visa Gift Card, 1st place Trophy & Medal

2nd Place: Elite-Pro Blader, $100 Four-Gaming Gift Card, 2nd place Trophy & Medal

3rd Place: Pro-Blader, $50 Four-Gaming Gift Card, 3rd Place Trophy & Medal

4th Place: $25 Four-Gaming Gift Card, Dark Continent Medal

5th-8th Place: 20% off Discount Codes to Four-Gaming and Dark Continent Medals

Spread the word!

Itinerary

Saturday July 23rd: “Dark Continent”

10:00-10:50 AM: On Site Registration (Please arrive early as parking can be chaotic. There is a parking deck directly across from the Convention Center on Lenoir  street)

10:50-11:00 AM: Announcements and Rule Overviews

11:00 AM: Prompt Tournament start time (arriving late will make you ineligible to compete)

4:00PM (Approximate): Tournament End time.

4:00PM-07:00PM: Free Play (YuGiOh, Pokemon, Beyblade)

7:00PM-9:00PM: Secondary Tournament (Invite Only)

Sunday July, 24th

Cosplay

Feel free to dress up as your favorite anime character, Beyblade or not, just keep it family friendly 😎. 

AFTER TOURNAMENT FREE PLAY

Pokémon & YuGiOh

With most to all Beyblade tournaments we will have an area for free play during the event. However, free play will be limited so participants can be attentive and hear when their names are called to compete. This will help the event flow better so we can overall enjoy our time. A practice area will definitely be available.

Since we will be playing inside, after the tournament is over, participants are welcome to stay a little longer and enjoy free play with either Beyblade, Pokemon or YuGiOh. I am a big nerd and enjoy the TCG life also. There are many coming who still are a part of the YuGiOh competitive scene, so if you have your deck ready please feel free to bring it 😎.

Location Layout
Room 305 A/B

[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-05-27_at_1.31.20_PM_900...1653673885]

LOCAL FOOD, HOTELS & VENUES

PLACES TO EAT

Here are a few nice restaurants in the area to visit. There is a McDonalds close by for a quick lunch but if you have time there are some nice restaurants to enjoy on vacation.

There are many other great places to eat. Raleigh is quite diverse with food and culture.

HOTELS

Here is a Full List of local hotels in the area. Feel free to choose what works best for you.

Venues & Things To Do

As mentioned before there are TON's of fun things to do if you are staying in town for a while or just want to explore. Raleigh, NC is my home city so please feel free to contact me via email at contact.us@four-gaming.com and I can help you out with any questions you may have. 😎

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Apr. 14, 2022  11:06 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: This event has been approved.

Thank you. Can you please set the cap to 64 participants when you are able.
I'm in there!
Well my wife will be blading for me lol.
For the second day event at bladers kingdom do we need to sign up anywhere or if we sign up here it counts as our entry into bladers kingdom?
So excited for you! Can’t wait to read about how this goes
(Apr. 14, 2022  4:03 PM)Garishi Wrote: So excited for you! Can’t wait to read about how this goes

Wish you could be gone there but the wedding definitely takes priority, we’ll battle again soon 😎.

(Apr. 14, 2022  3:52 PM)--- Wrote: For the second day event at bladers kingdom do we need to sign up anywhere or if we sign up here it counts as our entry into bladers kingdom?

I’m not allowed to have more than 2 events posted at once, so sadly there isn’t a registration for it just yet but it’s open invite. As long as you sign up here, you’re good. Honestly though Blader’s Kingdom is fully open so even if you can’t register for dark Continent you can still come to Blader’s kingdom. I don’t plan to cap it
(Apr. 14, 2022  6:54 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2022  4:03 PM)Garishi Wrote: So excited for you! Can’t wait to read about how this goes

Wish you could be gone there but the wedding definitely takes priority, we’ll battle again soon 😎.

(Apr. 14, 2022  3:52 PM)--- Wrote: For the second day event at bladers kingdom do we need to sign up anywhere or if we sign up here it counts as our entry into bladers kingdom?

I’m not allowed to have more than 2 events posted at once, so sadly there isn’t a registration for it just yet but it’s open invite. As long as you sign up here, you’re good. Honestly though Blader’s Kingdom is fully open so even if you can’t register for dark Continent you can still come to Blader’s kingdom. I don’t plan to cap it
That’s odd, I definitely see three up in Canada from the same organizer 🤔.
(Apr. 14, 2022  9:17 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2022  6:54 PM)StayCool Wrote: Wish you could be gone there but the wedding definitely takes priority, we’ll battle again soon 😎.

The lowers of the hierarchy don't get the same benefits as the uppers
(Apr. 14, 2022  9:17 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2022  6:54 PM)StayCool Wrote: Wish you could be gone there but the wedding definitely takes priority, we’ll battle again soon 😎.

That’s only because all of them are events for Anime North which is a 3 day convention. So those they kind of have to have all of the tournaments that will be happening at the convention up at once.
For the 5G format of bladers kingdom do you need 5 different combos to participate or is it just up to 5 combos can be used?
(Apr. 14, 2022  3:39 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: I'm in there!
Well my wife will be blading for me lol.

(Apr. 14, 2022  11:58 PM)--- Wrote: For the 5G format of bladers kingdom do you need 5 different combos to participate or is it just up to 5 combos can be used?

you will need 5 different combos with non-repeating parts. you can see the rulebook link in my signature.

(Apr. 14, 2022  11:51 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2022  9:17 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: That’s odd, I definitely see three up in Canada from the same organizer 🤔.
That’s only because all of them are events for Anime North which is a 3 day convention. So those they kind of have to have all of the tournaments that will be happening at the convention up at once.

I can allow that answer to be justified 🤣
(Apr. 14, 2022  11:58 PM)--- Wrote: For the 5G format of bladers kingdom do you need 5 different combos to participate or is it just up to 5 combos can be used?

Yep what that guy ☝🏾said. It’s legit 5G but no repeating driver variants. Here is the rulebook. Blader’s Kingdom Rulebook

[Image: the-warriors-come-out-and-play-taunt.jpg...70&dpr=1.5]

Toronto!!! Come out to Playyy!!! Kei Justin TC henwooja1 1234beyblade originalzankye . The East Coast is ready 😎
All good fun hope y'all can make it
This is where we'll be staying for the weekend, book here if you wanna do some battles in the lobby.

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/rd...lsrc=aw.ds
(Apr. 15, 2022  2:58 AM)StayCool Wrote:

Yep what that guy ☝🏾said. It’s legit 5G but no repeating driver variants. Here is the rulebook. Blader’s Kingdom Rulebook

[Image: the-warriors-come-out-and-play-taunt.jpg...70&dpr=1.5]

Toronto!!! Come out to Playyy!!! Kei Justin TC henwooja1 1234beyblade originalzankye . The East Coast is ready 😎
All good fun hope y'all can make it

SpikeStorm has wanted a crack at Kei since he started competitive blading. He got wins against Cscramon and UnionAchilles at the state clash so he’s feeling strong, haha. It would be amazing if the Toronto contingency made the trip!
BeyCaddie that would be AWESOME! It may not happen this here because they are having a big event the weekend before. But hopefully something will work out in the future to get a big competitive event going 😎
Looks like most of the NC gang from state clash will be there. Anyone know about Arka, Bladermon, Rayne?
(Apr. 25, 2022  2:43 AM)BeyCaddie Wrote: Looks like most of the NC gang from state clash will be there. Anyone know about Arka, Bladermon, Rayne?

Arka may have to work. Bladermon and Rayne I am not sure about. We still have a lot of time though so hopefully they will show up.
(Apr. 25, 2022  2:56 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2022  2:43 AM)BeyCaddie Wrote: Looks like most of the NC gang from state clash will be there. Anyone know about Arka, Bladermon, Rayne?

Arka may have to work. Bladermon and Rayne I am not sure about. We still have a lot of time though so hopefully they will show up.

Yeah we do have a lot of time. I’ll have to go harass them in the discord channel 😈
(Apr. 25, 2022  3:03 AM)BeyCaddie Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2022  2:56 AM)StayCool Wrote: Arka may have to work. Bladermon and Rayne I am not sure about. We still have a lot of time though so hopefully they will show up.

Yeah we do have a lot of time. I’ll have to go harass them in the discord channel 😈

🤣 haha thanks bro 😎
Signed up, and looking forward to it!
(Apr. 26, 2022  11:16 PM)Camick Wrote: Signed up, and looking forward to it!

Glad you can come, hope you enjoy the competition 😎
If we hit the participant cap, can it be raised?
(May. 03, 2022  3:41 AM)BeyCaddie Wrote: If we hit the participant cap, can it be raised?

I do not plan to. This is do to time and format rules. We can’t have more than 64 participants with Swiss, and for good reason because it will take quite some time. 

Beyond 64 participants is double/single elimination. I’d rather not have players travel to possibly be eliminated after a match or 2. 

Like many events though I’m sure some players won’t show up or will unregister before the event. So it can help others join that may be interested.
WILL THIS EVENT BE STREAMED ON YOUTUBE/ TWITCH???