The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members.

I want a name change, just can't decide what. can I get some ideas.
Ok we have disbanded the bladers of Destiny. We are now The Saint Warriors. Dunga, Ozuma, and Marian in essence. A very fond appreciation of the old style beys and what the Saint Shields mission was, especially after they realized the Bladebreakers were worthy of protecting their bitbeast. Their strength, purpose, and support of the Bladebreakers is what inspired the name change and the disbanding of the Bladers of Destiny.

We'll work on a name change for Phantom W, that'll stick soon. Madoka's Spirit might also be up for a change.

Oh yes, we definitely need a new signature created as well with new Characters possibly. Crusher, Wyatt Smithright, Mariah/Madoka/or Marian.
why did we disband?
You have a solid team you can keep. We are allies but a team should be max of 5 bladers that's all. Just a little change in Vision. Along w a newly found strong appreciation of the plastic series.
I'm sticking with Madoka anyway Dad!
We need some new bladers who attend tourneys in other areas to apply! Smile
What a great job by Yuko Ray14 today, total dominance shows he's put his time in with learning the Zero G beys and getting the parts he needs! The Bladers of Destiny that were there today are the dedicated ones who have a Grand, Legendary, and Divine Destiny in blading to come.
Made Wyatt a new sig, hope you guys like. Im trying to work one out for me it's hard to find the right stills to use I don't like just generic backgrounds so I keep going through the videos. otherwise anybody have any advice where to find good generic backgrounds besides a basic search that pulls up a lot of lame ones with watermarks on em just in case I can't find the right one?

Also anybody on my team that wants one let me know and I'll do my best. I'm very amature but I'm pretty happy with what I did for Wyatt V2
I find it a bit pathetic a team w 9 bladers in the same state and we cant get a tournament together during the Anniversary Celebration. Highly disappointed, especially seeing we have access to such a great site close to most of you...
And yes we are looking for active members all over the world.
If you guys want to be part of the Bladers of Destiny you must comment in here by the end of January. This team is for active member. I really hope you can attend the tournament in Lansing too but that is not a requirement. What is is to show you still are an active member of the WBO.
This list includes:
Yuko Ray14
PattyCakeChamp!
Blaziken

The Archer
Libraten
Ldragoten

I know Yuko Ray14 and The Archer have remained active and I appreciate that, just every once in awhile post in this team thread, or for The Archer, The Legendary Destiny Team thread. I've seen some activity from others I just want to make sure this still matters to you.
Thanks as always
~Coach

Also if anybody is interested in joining please post and state some reasons why, and what you bring to the team, experiences mainly also state your location.
I'd like to join! Mostly because Michigan is the closest active beyblade community to where I live! I'm almost guarenteed to go to a tournament for Bey Days. I wouldn't be anything big for the team since I live so far away, but it's cool to know there is one kinda close.
I kind of had you in mind Tri, and if we added an Indiana branch you'd be a great Captain I think.
Well, that sounds cool. I have two Indiana bladers on my team, but we all live in different areas. (Lebanon, Indy, Jasonville)
Oh carp I just realized the link to this thread is Ur sig lol I feel stupid, but yea I still love this team and my teamates I do talk to blaziken on a regular basis but not pattycakechamp can't find his number
If there was an Indiana branch, I would join or any other part of the team.( I've been wanting to join for a while.)
I'm a descent blader, I work well with others, I am in South Bend so I can go to Michigan or other parts of Indiana if needed. So plz consider me. Stupid
Finally back from my trip, now i can be a little more active
Thanks Archer and Yuko I knew you two would be on here quick after a request! That's why you're your division Commanders.
I'm also very pleased to see interests from two Indiana bladers: Tri and Gasher Master, I'm planning on adding them soon.
Also Thunder Dome PM'd me his interest and he might have a full divisional team in NC to join, I am very excited about that seeing he battles Dark's team constantly. That will be a major area addition, one of the highest amount of regular tournaments in the whole WBO.
There's also these two Indiana bladers from my team ...

Hardcorebladers
Worlds #1blader

I'll PM them later to see if they're interested.
(Dec. 31, 2012  10:11 PM)Tri Wrote: There's also these two Indiana bladers from my team ...

Hardcorebladers
Worlds #1blader

I'll PM them later to see if they're interested.

Ok, Those will be under a little more scrutiny if you don't mind. You are a very active member of the WBO community and Gasher Master has added some too, and shown interest like you into trying to get to my tournaments. These two bladers you present I've honestly never heard of so as of now I don't think they'd be considered.
Hey Coach my brother wanted to know if he can be on the team too? can he?
um yea he probobly can come online more his art classes are done