The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members.

Woooahhh, Hey guys well I think I made the third to post a going away comment. But a little extra sleep and work is finally slowing down. I'm good, Sorry bout that over 120 hours in 2 weeks and been working over 52 hours a week since the year began will do that to you when you get old!

Will be posting quite a bit less than I have though, but I'll be around. I keep encouraging Wyatt V2 to be more active on here, he mainly uses Beywiki for his plastics though. Doesn't post much unless something is coming up.

But hope you all are doing well, I've noticed a few others have gotten a little quieter too, but thats cool I think we all understand a little time away does good.
I'm new I am Rashawn Ldrago Guardian S130MB is my bey
@ coach dont get me wrong i still am going to stay part of the team and wbo but I have baseball conditioning thats all it will be over in mid-march
We have baseball coming up to that will take a large chunk of our time. Wyatt first year in Little League and I'll most likely be coaching again.
Thanks for the heads up Yuko.
(Feb. 09, 2013  3:30 AM)death killer Wrote: I'm new I am Rashawn Ldrago Guardian S130MB is my bey
If you want to join follow the format. I think our team members gained a good experience by playing at colosseum. They learned different metas. Also Coach if you could Update the OP when you return about me placing 3rd at my last event (Colosseum) that would be good.
(Feb. 11, 2013  11:02 AM)Coach Wrote: We have baseball coming up to that will take a large chunk of our time. Wyatt first year in Little League and I'll most likely be coaching again.
Thanks for the heads up Yuko.

Coooool! I might come up to one of the games Smile
(Feb. 15, 2013  1:20 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  3:30 AM)death killer Wrote: I'm new I am Rashawn Ldrago Guardian S130MB is my bey
If you want to join follow the format. I think our team members gained a good experience by playing at colosseum. They learned different metas. Also Coach if you could Update the OP when you return about me placing 3rd at my last event (Colosseum) that would be good.
What am I supposed to doDj - Uh.
congrats on youre 3rd place man that must have been tough so I give you props
coach thanx for the advice
Semi-necro, woo-hoo~

I was told to join this team by Zancrow a couple months back, but I never got around to it, haha. I guess I should go ahead and do so, seeing as Zancrow himself left Wrath. Tongue_out

How many beys do you have: Anywhere from 75 to 100.
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: Great.
Why you'd like to join: The leader of the last team I was on left for this one, and there are some pretty good bladers here as well.
Combo's you use: Revizer Killerken E230RB, Goreim Wyvang GB145LRF, Balro Dragooon AD145WD... You know, the good stuff. XD
Favorite style: Defense.
How many people do you blade with: Save for tournament folks, none.
You seem worthy to me, but its not up to me. It's up to Coach. Try messaging him to get a hold of him.