Great!
86.67%
So-so
13.33%
Er... no. :\
0%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Hey guys! Grin

I'd like to introduce you to my new beyblading blog!

Here's where I ramble on and on about whatever random stuff I happened to throw in the stadium, what parts I'm thinking about/testing!

So yah... happy reading! Smile
This is awesome! I will definitely follow you on this! Keep up the good work!
Can you give your opinion on Phantom SR200TB and test it please? I would appreciate it a lot, thanks!
Can you do a few MSF-H Wyvang^2 BD145RSF vs. Girago^2 BD145RF battles?
I'm really looking forward to this blog. I'll make sure to follow you on this. Good luck!
Wow nice blog would you test an l-drago combo for me any one thanks
Can't wait for your blog im gonna be checking this out alot.
I'm really excited to see what's next! Can you do a Mirror Match between Phantom SR200TB and Phantom TH170TB? I'm now very excited for my next purchase of beys!
so glad you have your own blog Grin say could you do MSF-L Reviser/Killerken/Genbull Dragooon SA154EWD vs. Reviser Killerken E230CS?
Dragooon would win. Undoubtedly
I just wanted to see adn remember E230 in upper mode oh and thats because I wanted to see how it did against 165 hight stamina since it crushed Phantom W145WD and Duo AD145WD in my custom tourny
I hope this doesn't become a beyblade advice thread, because PMs is perfect for that.
(Oct. 31, 2013  12:36 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Isn't duo used over phantom for its defensive capabilities and better balance (less easily destabilized)? Phantom is lighter, so I thought that it had more stamina than Duo anyway, but it is easily knocked off balance or launched out of the stadium and that is why duo was preferred over it. I don't have Duo so please correct me if I am wrong. This combo should be tested against attack types and compared to how Duo does against those attack types and against left spin equalizers and compared to how well Duo does against them as well.
I posted this in the public competetive MFB discussion thread and got paged out, haha. Anyways can you do testing on the Phantom combo that is being discussed in that thread against attack and dragooon and compare it to results from duo on these same combos?
EDIT: All I have seen in that thread is tests against the two without using duo as a benchmark and testing phantom.