Fletcher, North Carolina
Tournament Results
The Deck Box
3049 Hendersonville Rd #30
  Meet where the tables used for card games are
1:00 PM on 03/07/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
4 cash  

Pay the admission fee at the door.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

That's right, we are back for another tournament in North Carolina! After the amazing turnout of my last one, I figured I should do another one closer to me, and see how many people we would get! I am going to do another Burst Standard one so bring your best Burst Beys!

Important Information:

1. Registration Begins at 12:30
Make sure to arrive at 12:30 so I can get you registered in. Registration will end at 1:00 PM and the tournament will start, so if most people on the participant list are here and you are not there by then to be registered, you will not be able to participate in the tournament. 

2. Tournament System
We will be playing using a Swiss format, which means bladers play 5 rounds, even if you lose one. The top 8 will move on to the finals, which uses single elimination.

3. Participant Cap
This tournament will cap out at 28, so make sure to join if you can. Otherwise the participant cap may fill up and you will not be able to join. If you were not able to sign up in time, we will have a waiting list on the day of the tournament, however that will not secure you a spot in the tournament. PM me if you would like to be on the waiting list if the participant cap fills up.

Prize 
B-157 Booster Big Bang Genesis 0 Yard Metal

B-158 Random Booster Volume 19 (Grand Dragon a’L Fl Go)

B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite

Raffle
I will also be doing a raffle at the tournament for Imperial Dragon. The Imperial Dragon is donated by StayCool. Thanks to them by the way. Anyways you’re automatically entered when you pay the $4 fee for the tournament, but you can also buy tickets for these prices:

1 Ticket: $1

5 Tickets: $4

10 Tickets: $8

The winner for the main raffle prize will be decided after the first stage, so get the tickets while you can during the tournament before the first stage ends.

There is no selling allowed at the venue. You can, however, trade parts as much as you would like.

The tournament will take place at The Deck Box. Please pay the venue fee at the registration desk.

Please Arrive on Time
Arrive on time at 12:30 PM so I can get you registered. I will not be able to add any more participants after 1:00 PM as that is when the tournament starts, so be sure to arrive on time.

If you plan on attending this tournament, click the blue Join Tournament button.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Another NC tournament!
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:58 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Another NC tournament!

This time we’ll see if we hit the participant cap! Hopefully we do and I’m confident we will!
(Jan. 22, 2020  3:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

This time we’ll see if we hit the participant cap! Hopefully we do and I’m confident we will!

I really hope WBO does not ban Big Bang Armor.

My Union Achilles arrived yesterday which I bought with an Amazon gift card from Christmas.

And I still do not have my BeyRank or Tournament Info from the last tourney.
Looking forward to it. I put in a request for time off so once it is approved my family and I should be able to be there.
still awaiting the results from last tournament =p
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:04 PM)Dacatman Wrote: And I still do not have my BeyRank or Tournament Info from the last tourney.

(Jan. 22, 2020  10:15 PM)Camick Wrote: still awaiting the results from last tournament =p

There are tournaments that have happened before that tournament and they are still being processed. You'll see the results of the last North Carolina tournament in your profiles soon™.
(Jan. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  2:04 PM)Dacatman Wrote: And I still do not have my BeyRank or Tournament Info from the last tourney.

(Jan. 22, 2020  10:15 PM)Camick Wrote: still awaiting the results from last tournament =p

There are tournaments that have happened before that tournament and they are still being processed. You'll see the results of the last North Carolina tournament in your profiles soon™.

thx
(Jan. 22, 2020  3:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I asked mom, I can’t go, I unjoined.
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:18 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  3:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This time we’ll see if we hit the participant cap! Hopefully we do and I’m confident we will!
I asked mom, I can’t go, I unjoined.

Ok. I hope you can make it to the next one!
Are any parents competing, asking for a friend lol
Wish I could be there for tourney, but I can’t go down to NC until summer. If you have one there when I go down, maybe one of my aunts or uncles can take me
(Jan. 23, 2020  3:47 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Wish I could be there for tourney, but I can’t go down to NC until summer. If you have one there when I go down, maybe one of my aunts or uncles can take me

Likely there will be one over the summer, so be on the lookout then!
Yay another tournament it will be a blast

I will see if I can go I registered so if I can see you there
(Jan. 23, 2020  7:53 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: Yay another tournament it will be a blast

I will see if I can go I registered so if I can see you there

Ok! I hope you can!
I just made separate accounts for my kids. I added them as attending the tournament, and I removed my RSVP on this account. Hopefully we reach the cap but if not then i may join myself. Want to give the best opportunity for the younger generation to play first.
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:03 PM)StayCool Wrote: I just made separate accounts for my kids. I added them as attending the tournament, and I removed my RSVP on this account. Hopefully we reach the cap but if not then i may join myself. Want to give the best opportunity for the younger generation to play first.
You can join if you really like Beyblade and want to join. Beyblade is for all ages! I see where you’re coming from though.
I might sell a carabiner grip and a weight damper if anyone is interested.
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:03 PM)StayCool Wrote: I just made separate accounts for my kids. I added them as attending the tournament, and I removed my RSVP on this account. Hopefully we reach the cap but if not then i may join myself. Want to give the best opportunity for the younger generation to play first.
You can join if you really like Beyblade and want to join. Beyblade is for all ages! I see where you’re coming from though.
Thank you for that. I enjoy it, the combos involve a lot of physics and I like that, but I’ll hold off for now.
(Jan. 23, 2020  9:00 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You can join if you really like Beyblade and want to join. Beyblade is for all ages! I see where you’re coming from though.
Thank you for that. I enjoy it, the combos involve a lot of physics and I like that, but I’ll hold off for now.
Ok, that’s fine.
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I might sell a carabiner grip and  a weight damper if anyone is interested.

On this note if you or anyone want anything from our website just message me, link in signature. No shipping or tax fee.
Raffle
I will be doing a raffle at the tournament for Imperial Dragon, which is donated by StayCool. Thanks to them by the way. Anyways you’re automatically entered when you pay the $4 fee for the tournament, but you can also buy tickets for these prices:

1 Ticket: $2
2 Tickets: $3
3 Tickets: $4
might come Smile

is it $4 dollars per person or everyone that joins
(Jan. 24, 2020  2:42 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: might come Smile

$4 per participant.
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  2:42 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: might come Smile

$4 per participant.