The Battle Of The X-Force! (A Beyblade Story)

Poll: Is the story bad, decent good, or great?

Great
66.67%
Good
9.26%
Decent
7.41%
Bad
16.67%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
i thought there was a mad wheel......? from mad cancer
Name: Proto Gracy
Beyblade:Aqua Gill 90 CF (attack type)
Face: Like the gill face but ocean blue color
Fusion Wheel: Has a wavy design
Energy ring: Has curved spikes when hit on top by another blade's fusion wheel it rips through it.
Performance Tip Circular Flat: Like a ball tip but on the bottom it is flat. This provides good attack and also plenty of stamina.
Special move: Plasma Tide: field is flooded with water. Gill sends out shockwave that zaps any bey touching water.
There isn't one actually. It's weird right? Also, LibraEagle, the tip would BF for Ball Flat.
Edit: I was wrong. There is a Mad Wheel. It's the Light Wheel version of Dark, but that's probably bad either way.
Sorry Kyuubi-Master for asking the quetions LOL! Im just so ummmmm well excited of the story so yea.
hi guys i'm back, and kyuubi you've been doing well i see! like the tag-team with me and the others, keep up the good work!
I love the story so far dude!
well done mate you resited to ansewr the question
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:30 PM)rockaries7000 Wrote: well done mate you resited to ansewr the question

LOL, thanx.
no problem mate
man i cant wait for the next chapter your doing great
This story is awesome when's the next chapter
Ok im in this! Your storys are awesome!

Name- Ichiro Uzuko Age- 12 Gender- Male
Bey Name- Eclipse FoxTDC145TS
Description- Fox energy ring has fangs on it and its color is red, blue, and metallic. Eclipse is has a ninja star with 4 points on it. TDC145 Is a drill with nine tales that drill the opponet to the ground if it gets stuck in it and it can change by moving it down and it blocks for defense. SP stands for Skinny point it makes the bey move in one direction and it moves like a ninja.

Special Move-Delta Midnight Strike ( Fox spins and creates a waterfall and the other bey travels to the top and at the top fox brings it down with its track for major damage).
Spacial Chinese Force Fox (Fox Cuts the other bey with a spacial slice from the power of Space ).

Name Description- Looks like this
http://longpear.net/insight/sites/defaul...me-boy.jpg in anime.
Fox looks like this when using special- http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/0...rilien.jpg

But he is a little different. Has black hair,White jacket,Black pants, Fingerless gloves, and a pouch on his belt which has his gear and bey. He is lazy,cool, and smart. His parents are on the evil side. He is on the bad side right now. But he turns good because he is talking with his friend and she is bad but he decides to leave and she tells his parents and all three of them destroy him but he manages to stay alive and escapes. You can take it from there.
UUUUUHHHHH...
1) Naruto all the way.
2) Read the OP.
I like how you think though. Save that one for later.
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:36 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: UUUUUHHHHH...
1) Naruto all the way.
2) Read the OP.
I like how you think though. Save that one for later.
Thanks And if you need help with a character I can help.
[deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted]
LOL. Party almost over. Oh ya. It's my birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wait... does that mean you get more presents on Christmas?

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!
Happy Birthday!!!
sorry about what i am about to say but next part next part times 3000
[deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted]
Name:Blake Hiratomi
Bey: Fury Ifrit DC120SWB
What The Parts Do:Fury is a Fusion Wheel that that has four claws and cuts through the opponent DC120 is Dragon Claws witch are the on spin track, and SWB is Swift Wide Ball
Special Move: Fury Claw Disorientation, which what it does it circles the opponent bey accouple of times, the claws come out and it digs under the opponent bey

Fury Wheel= Stamina/Attack
there is already a fury wheel...
Name: Will ????? Beyblade:Warrior Orion 105 ES What the parts do: Warrior is a wheel with 4 tiny sword like blades on the side of the wheel. Special Move: 4 Sword Strike: the tiny sword like blades pop out and hit the other bey for a stadium out.
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:13 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: there is already a fury wheel...

are you sure?