The Absolute Worst Combos Ever

(Oct. 21, 2017  1:49 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  6:49 PM)Limetka Wrote: Unite is more of a defense driver that isn't very great. Merge is 100% attack driver that *works* well enough actually, atleast that was my experience.

From what I experienced Merge does stop in the middle some of the time. So it isn't exactly 100% but it is still can be considered an attack type driver I guess.

I use Merge and launch it flat in the center and it can spin for a long time. Its main issue is when it wobbles the rubber slows its spin.
Storm Spriggan 1 Edge. Because bad teeth, unbalanced disk and straight up awful stamina driver makes it a sitting target ready to get bursted by anything. Storm Spriggans teeth compared to other layers gets heavily outclassed.
I don't know Burst at all, so I will go with what I know:

Duo Horogium M145Q (Set M145 to off-center, and set Duo into Attack Mode)
(Nov. 07, 2017  8:53 AM)Zilver Wrote: I don't know Burst at all, so I will go with what I know:

cloud/torch Horogium M145(off center) MS is worse.

hasbro non hyper blade duo lyra/horogium 85 f/rf/r2f/rsf/wf/mf/lf/xf/cf/gcf/gf/(any other attack preformance tip)/s/es/ms

if it can even spin it will scrape the moment it tilts.

ironically, I like to use duo bull 90 wd and it has great balance and can resist attack well. counters ldrago guardian (hasbro absorb mode) 145 WD because it is too short to touch the rubber.
(Nov. 07, 2017  6:30 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  8:53 AM)Zilver Wrote: I don't know Burst at all, so I will go with what I know:

cloud/torch Horogium M145(off center) MS is worse.

hasbro non hyper blade duo lyra/horogium 85 f/rf/r2f/rsf/wf/mf/lf/xf/cf/gcf/gf/(any other attack preformance tip)/s/es/ms

ironically, I like to use duo bull 90 wd and it has great balance and can resist attack well. counters ldrago guardian (hasbro absorb mode) 145 WD because it is too short to touch the rubber.
Ooooof. I can see why Cloud/Torch + MS would be worse stamina-wise. It's so light.

And plus Duo Bull 90WD would be near top-tier defense/stamina. It would probably outclass my MF-H Death Aquario BD145RDF in terms of defense due to Duo's ability to make RDF somewhat redundant.
(Nov. 07, 2017  10:20 PM)Zilver Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  6:30 PM)MWF Wrote: cloud/torch Horogium M145(off center) MS is worse.

Ooooof. I can see why Cloud/Torch + MS would be worse stamina-wise. It's so light.

And plus Duo Bull 90WD would be near top-tier defense/stamina. It would probably outclass my MF-H Death Aquario BD145RDF in terms of defense due to Duo's ability to make RDF somewhat redundant.

i am talking about the hollow hasbro one.
(Nov. 07, 2017  10:47 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  10:20 PM)Zilver Wrote: Ooooof. I can see why Cloud/Torch + MS would be worse stamina-wise. It's so light.

i am talking about the hollow hasbro one.

Ohhhhh. Actually, I never got the chance to try one out. I could never find it. Unhappy
(Nov. 07, 2017  10:51 PM)Zilver Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  10:47 PM)MWF Wrote: i am talking about the hollow hasbro one.

Ohhhhh. Actually, I never got the chance to try one out. I could never find it. Unhappy

Trust me, on 90 you need WD so you have the stability not to scrape. But when it doesn't scrape it is great for stamina. Kind of a gamble.
Hasbro Nepstrius quarter claw, it bursts every time and is unbalanced
W2 1M I
Horrible stamina, high recoil, and tons of inbalance.
spryzen oval edge lmao
(Nov. 12, 2017  8:27 PM)dt1000 Wrote: W2 1M I
Horrible stamina, high recoil, and tons of inbalance.

why add meteo? W2.1.I would make the imbalance slightly worse and make the combo slightly lighter
Idk why but...horusood oval variable (worn down fully).

also, spriggan force/oval/central quake. It's asking for bursts.

Hasbro: Doomscizor Oval variable (is this the worst? probably not, thanks.)
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:57 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Idk why but...horusood oval variable (worn down fully).

also, spriggan force/oval/central quake. It's asking for bursts.

Hasbro: Doomscizor Oval variable (is this the worst? probably not, thanks.)

Yo, I have that combo, I think it is worse with 7Glaive
I think Nepstrius Oval Impact is the worst.
Odax central fusion (all hasbro)
Xeno Xcalibur Oval Jaggy
Storm spiriggan, Boost, Impact is trash

(a little bad word at the beginning so plz ignore if u can)

I used other bad combos against it just to prove its the worst of the worst
Storm Spriggan/Chaos 1 Bump Variable (fully-worn) or Impact
(Dec. 17, 2017  11:53 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Dranzer S Limited Bearing

Dranzer S bursts very easily. Bearing reduces teeth strength. Limited just generally sucks.
(Weakest mold of god chip) Guardian Kerbeus Quarter Bearing. It starts precession instantly and it bursts really easily.
This combo is somewhat of a double edged sword

X.C.E (Hasbro)

On one side great attack layer but at the same time it has low stamina, it is off balance, and edge.

If it is against a beyblade that can avoid it long enough it will lose from stamina.

On the other hand, against a stationary beyblades the wobble plus the "self righting" of edge causes wobble attack and counters.

Perfect forms of this combo would be X.Q.E or sX.1.Br

Basically uses the wobble for attacks at odd angles.
(Dec. 19, 2017  1:12 AM)MWF Wrote: This combo is somewhat of a double edged sword

X.C.E (Hasbro)

On one side great attack layer but at the same time it has low stamina, it is off balance, and edge.

If it is against a beyblade that can avoid it long enough it will lose from stamina.

On the other hand, against a stationary beyblades the wobble plus the "self righting" of edge causes wobble attack and counters.

Perfect forms of this combo would be X.Q.E or sX.1.Br

Basically uses the wobble for attacks at odd angles.

I believe the proper term is 'Stamina Killer'. And Xcalibur Quarter Survive is pretty good too, with slightly better balance. Sieg Xcalibur 1Vortex Planet/Octa is probably good too.

Anyways, back on topic, the greatest bey ever: Sieg Xcalibur 8Meteor Impact. It is also kind of a double edged sword. It has terrible stamina, it is way off balance, it bursts pretty easily, but that helps control Impacts movements and 8 helps its speed and attack power. Meteor increases attack power.