The Absolute Worst Combos Ever

(Oct. 13, 2017  3:26 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: I think my nepstrius is a bad mold...

Its round "letter" dome is dented

Heck even my valtryek v2 beat it  (which actually can burst my drain fafnir surprise), and i had put nothing on nepstrius (hasbro with tt driver....)

It's most likely a manufacturing defect
Also, Hasbro nerfed Nepstrius really bad
Well im proud of it, cuz i have the ultimate worst combo (my nepstrius + anything = burst)
(Jun. 13, 2017  9:42 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: have any of you tried hasbro doomscizor it's slopes are just... terrible it bursts to every single bey i have

actually the slopes are not that good but they are not as bad as they seem its actually just the high recoil of the doomscizor layer. Due to the average slopes they are not strong enough to overpower the layers overall recoil.

psychic phantom.wing.variable- its as if your running into your doom plus the extra smash of wing
Wild Wyvern Quarter Edge.
Chaos 1 Edge.
Dragoon S Quarter Hunter.
Psychic Phantom Quarter Nothing.
If we are doing MFB then probably:
Cloud Geminos M145Q
Too light to really attack and almost no stamina.

Off topic - My 100th post
"Top" 3 worst combos
1. Wild Wyvern Jerk Impact
2. Chaos Vertical Quake
3. Jail Jormungand Quarter Spiral
depending on the mold this could be OP also.

V.G.X
with a tight mold this is strong but with a loose mold this is highly self destructive.
(Oct. 16, 2017  3:38 PM)MWF Wrote: depending on the mold this could be OP also.

V.G.X
with a tight mold this is strong but with a loose mold this is highly self destructive.

I mean, Valkyrie used to be top-tier but due to its rarity now and it's problem with teeth wearing it's not longer used
(Oct. 16, 2017  4:56 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  3:38 PM)MWF Wrote: depending on the mold this could be OP also.

V.G.X

I mean, Valkyrie used to be top-tier but due to its rarity now and it's problem with teeth wearing it's not longer used

I forgot to mention i was talking about hasbro.
(Jun. 03, 2017  10:43 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2017  1:53 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Spryzen oval revolve

It's literally a sitting burst target, it's so terrible.

Oval giving it like no stamina buffs, Revolve with the low spring resistance, and Spryzen with probably the worse slopes next to nepstrius is just a request for disaster.

That depends. The white spriggan from random booster vol 1 has good teeth.

Spryzen is Hasbro. Plus, Takara Tomy doesn't have slopes. Edit: nvm you already know
Dranzer S 1 Variable (Completely Worn)

Weak teeth, light weight, high recoil design, heavy and unbalanced Disk and out of control Driver
I think that Dranzer S Quarter Merge is terrible.

Because of its weak teeth, recoil is too much, very unbalanced disk and uncontrollable driver. Put this beyblade combo in a battle and watch it lose to literally anything.
Burst: p2oe
Mfb: poison Scorpio 230q
(Oct. 17, 2017  1:54 AM)Etheral Spectre Wrote: I think that Dranzer S Quarter Merge is terrible.

Because of its weak teeth, recoil is too much, very unbalanced disk and uncontrollable driver. Put this beyblade combo in a battle and watch it lose to literally anything.
I dunno about how you launched but I find merge to be a really good driver hahaha...

It takes practise but it's a really nice(to me) attack type driver with stamina for late game spin conservation
(Oct. 19, 2017  11:18 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  1:54 AM)Etheral Spectre Wrote: I think that Dranzer S Quarter Merge is terrible.

I dunno about how you launched but I find merge to be a really good driver hahaha...

It takes practise but it's a really nice(to me) attack type driver with stamina for late game spin conservation

I launched the Beyblade several times in many different ways and it lost, no matter the launch. Also Merge has poor stamina and its similarity to unite hinders its use in competitive play. Lastly Merge is a Balance driver.
(Oct. 19, 2017  7:17 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  11:18 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I dunno about how you launched but I find merge to be a really good driver hahaha...

I launched the Beyblade several times in many different ways and it lost, no matter the launch. Also Merge has poor stamina and its similarity to unite hinders its use in competitive play. Lastly Merge is a Balance driver.

Hmm I dunno man I have won a few G4 with unite and merge.... XD
(Oct. 20, 2017  5:16 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  7:17 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote: I launched the Beyblade several times in many different ways and it lost, no matter the launch. Also Merge has poor stamina and its similarity to unite hinders its use in competitive play. Lastly Merge is a Balance driver.

Hmm I dunno man I have won a few G4 with unite and merge.... XD

A Few Doesn't necessarily mean every time or that it is top tier. In my opinion personally there are better parts out there that can substitute merge. In my Opinion Unite is better than merge.

Also here are some more crumby combos
- Trident 1 Edge
- Acid Anubis Magnum Xtreme
- Dragoon S Yell Cycle
- Xeno Xcalibur Upper Yielding
Hasbro parts D2 vertical variable, that's SH*T on one of those Hasbro metal fight stadiums with paint that sticks yo the tips and drivers, and Hasbro's D2 always bursts (atleast mine) so it has no stamina and can't attack because it explodes
(Oct. 20, 2017  5:57 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  5:16 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Hmm I dunno man I have won a few G4 with unite and merge.... XD

A Few Doesn't necessarily mean every time or that it is top tier. In my opinion personally there are better parts out there that can substitute merge. In my Opinion Unite is better than merge.

- Trident 1 Edge
- Dragoon S Yell Cycle

Unite is more of a defense driver that isn't very great. Merge is 100% attack driver that *works* well enough actually, atleast that was my experience.
I do not have a worst combo, but my worse layer has to be Dranzer S, Spriggan, and Ragnarok. At first, I was going to say Jail Jormungand [S.O.]. But turns out it just survives alot better with only a couble of clicks.
Also don't launch any beyblade on hard surfaces even carpet.. They're designed only to work on stadiums so any other material will likely cause wear and tear at a much higher rate.
Rip fire combos using a layer with recoil. It will burst sure it has great stamina but against an attack type if the combo has recoil rip fire drivers are extremely loose.
Acid Anubis boost merge. bad layer (for the most part),bad disk, and bad driver for stamina.
(Oct. 20, 2017  6:49 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  5:57 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote: A Few Doesn't necessarily mean every time or that it is top tier. In my opinion personally there are better parts out there that can substitute merge. In my Opinion Unite is better than merge.

- Trident 1 Edge
- Dragoon S Yell Cycle

Unite is more of a defense driver that isn't very great. Merge is 100% attack driver that *works* well enough actually, atleast that was my experience.

From what I experienced Merge does stop in the middle some of the time. So it isn't exactly 100% but it is still can be considered an attack type driver I guess.