The Absolute Worst Combos Ever

Here, the goal is not to make a good combo, but to make a ABSOLUTELY TRASH combo.

pretty self explanatory.

One really bad combo is Trident Oval Impact (according to Suzaku-x).
(May. 28, 2017  4:40 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Anything with Chaos is pretty bad

Especially if u include Impact (I cant think of a bad disk)
90% of all burst releases and combos. Enough said. There's really not that much to say when most of the parts are complete trash or way too average in terms of performance that they're not worth using in tournaments.

Chaos stands up pretty well, I'm sure. Especially Dark Deathscyhther.
Certain combos make it stand out in my experience.

Wild Wyvern is almost useless competitively. It's beautiful but it's teeth are so atrocious.
(May. 28, 2017  5:17 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote:

Wyvern is almost useless competitively. It's beautiful but it's teeth are so atrocious.

Wait a min, Wyvern isn't unless. It's top tier for Defence and has I think on of top 5 layer for stamina.

Well basically L2 + Edge is interesting useless combo
(May. 28, 2017  5:17 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote:

Wyvern is almost useless competitively. It's beautiful but it's teeth are so atrocious.

Wyvern and Neptune are literally some of the best defense layers with D2 gone....
I mean if u want mfb trash combos I'm sure nothing can top a poison wheel combo with m145Q
(May. 28, 2017  6:40 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I mean if u want mfb trash combos I'm sure nothing can top a poison wheel combo with m145Q

Why not a A230 on it beyhahahaa?
if we talk about burst worst will be fang fenrir polish edge

and mfb inferno pisces 230 q
Worst burst combo is definately Storm Spriggan Ring Edge. Bursts easily, high recoil, and, well, edge.
Why does everyone forget the mighty Trident? /s

Seriously, Trident on anything sucks. It bursts too easily for attack, and too akwardly shaped for defense. There's also Psychic Phantom and Wild Wyvern lol. Put any of them on Impact or Edge and watch it die to anything. Plus points if the disc is Oval or Quarter.
(May. 28, 2017  6:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  5:17 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Chaos stands up pretty well, I'm sure. Especially Dark Deathscyhther.

Wyvern and Neptune are literally some of the best defense layers with D2 gone....

OH MY BAD I meant Wild Wyvern

(May. 28, 2017  5:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  5:17 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Chaos stands up pretty well, I'm sure. Especially Dark Deathscyhther.

Wait a min, Wyvern isn't unless. It's top tier for Defence and has I think on of top 5 layer for stamina.

Oops I meant Wild Wyvern
(May. 28, 2017  9:33 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  6:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Wyvern and Neptune are literally some of the best defense layers with D2 gone....

OH MY BAD I meant Wild Wyvern

(May. 28, 2017  5:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wait a min, Wyvern isn't unless. It's top tier for Defence and has I think on of top 5 layer for stamina.

Oops I meant Wild Wyvern

Hah, it's good. I was thinking something along those lines lol. W2 does really suck, but apparently Hasbro's can be a D2 killer? Trident is definetly the worst layer tho lol
Psychic Phantom Quarter Quake?

Horrible teeth, horrible shape, unbalanced and hops.
(May. 28, 2017  5:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

He means W2.
Seems like there's already a topic for this kind of combos : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-your-worst-blades-ever
For burst anything with dranzer s layer will be trash i guess super aggressive shape plus horrible teeth.
Storm Spriggan is so awful on anything even knuckle can't save it from bursting all the time. But the blue one I own is so beautiful tho

i think chaos might be pretty good with yeilding u should try chaos knuckle/down/armed/spread yeilding in ur survivor games and custom battles and check  it .

Ragnaruk Infinity Impact. The bad teeth + Speed = Burst finish for the user
Spryzen oval revolve

It's literally a sitting burst target, it's so terrible.

Oval giving it like no stamina buffs, Revolve with the low spring resistance, and Spryzen with probably the worse slopes next to nepstrius is just a request for disaster.
(Jun. 03, 2017  1:53 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Spryzen oval revolve

Oval giving it like no stamina buffs, Revolve with the low spring resistance, and Spryzen with probably the worse slopes next to nepstrius is just a request for disaster.

Chaos 2 Vortex Bite?

Umm like you can put 100s of those and show off by bursting all with Stock Valky beyhahaha
Rising Ragnaruk Wing Edge sounds like a horrible com- I mean the best combo ever made!
(Jun. 03, 2017  1:53 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Spryzen oval revolve

That depends. The white spriggan from random booster vol 1 has good teeth.