The Absolute Worst Combos Ever

(May. 28, 2017  5:17 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  4:40 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Anything with Chaos is pretty bad

Chaos stands up pretty well, I'm sure. Especially Dark Deathscyhther.
Certain combos make it stand out in my experience.

Wild Wyvern is almost useless competitively. It's beautiful but it's teeth are so atrocious.

So is Arc Bahamut

Maximum Garuda Oval Impact
mG has virtually NO teeth at all
One hit and it bursts
(Dec. 20, 2017  3:03 PM)ScarletFuryX Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  5:17 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Chaos stands up pretty well, I'm sure. Especially Dark Deathscyhther.
Certain combos make it stand out in my experience.

Wild Wyvern is almost useless competitively. It's beautiful but it's teeth are so atrocious.

So is Arc Bahamut

One hit and it bursts

But it's basically a circle, it has like no recoil
(Dec. 18, 2017  11:07 PM)dt1000 Wrote: (Weakest mold of god chip) Guardian Kerbeus Quarter Bearing. It starts precession instantly and it bursts really easily.

B mold
(Dec. 20, 2017  6:54 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  3:03 PM)ScarletFuryX Wrote:
One hit and it bursts

But it's basically a circle, it has like no recoil

Good point. Arc Bahamut Oval Impact then
Hasbro combo that is almost unusable if not launched right.

D2.H.X

D2 has awful burst resistance so a head on collision with the speed of xtreme will result in a self burst.

But D2 also has that sloped scythe, if launched with a steep flower pattern it will go under opponents and lift them until they either stop spinning due to being off balance or get knocked out.

The most important thing is never hit the layer head on. You need a hard launch to have the speed and stamina to use the strong upper attack. At that speed any layer to layer impact would cause the combo to burst.

Like the X.H.E combo this is a stamina killer made to knock over other beyblades. This combo just uses momentum to do so.

Edit, to make it even riskier use gravity instead of heavy.
The combo gK.2.Q is really bad
Just get any hasbey put ovel and impact on it and done
Attack: Arc Bahamut Gravity Variable
Stamina: Sieg Excalibur 1S Claw
Defense: Victory Valkyrie Armed Press.
Balance: Treptune Oval Merge
nah, Trident 1 Variable

that or Storm Spriggan with aforementioned parts
Include a 2g on a roctovor and with a spriral, sure burst 1st sec
(Dec. 30, 2017  6:53 AM)syecslayripking Wrote: Any thing with hold tip

In reality hold has a few uses. The best is when paired with L2 and heavy but some competitive attack layers can use the speed to counter tornado staller sand when launched at an angle can knock stationary beyblades to the ridge then knock them out with some luck. Sure a recoil heavy layer with low burst resistance is asking for a self burst on hold but something like a fresh Valkyrie or a good mold of Valtryek it can actually get a few good bursts and knockouts
Chaos Armed Trans (Stamina Mode). While not quite the worst, still pretty bad.
It says meow.
Here are some I have tested so far that make me feel stupid for thinking I could ever win something with these they are:
Ark Bahamut N BR
Left spin Legend Spriggan 2 Trans in stamina mode
Kaiser Kerbeus 4S Spiral
Seig Xcalibur U Merge
And Deep Chaos 1 Spiral
And while testing I found a decent combo which was Alter Chronos 7 Iron
hasbro only combo but rip fire D2/E2.K.V

loosest layers on the loosest driver that will move to attack. it will burst on first or second impact.
I think that Arc Bahamut 1 Edge is bad, Weak teeth, 1 like quarter is very unbalanced and gets outclassed by other core disks with similar weight and Edge is just Terrible for stamina.
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:10 PM)MWF Wrote: hasbro only combo but rip fire D2/E2.K.V

loosest layers on the loosest driver that will move to attack. it will burst on first or second impact.

I only own the Rip-fire Kerbeus K2 and Valtryek V2 but, the Rip-fire Variable seems to be really tight.
Can I POST Hasbro combos? If so, Nepstrius Armed and Whatever xcalius X2's driver is

Maximum Garuda oval variable
Guardian Kerbeus And Xtreme with just about any disc can take the cake.
Maximum garuda oval quake

(Dec. 26, 2017  7:49 PM)NightmareMango Wrote: Just get any hasbey put ovel and impact on it and done

So true.  K2 oval impact
Dranser S upper merge