Worst combo i have no defense

(Mar. 06, 2018  1:31 PM)Dark damian Wrote: Doomsizer d2 with satomb's parts

D2.2G.Lp

there are worst combos.

try D2.8.R

despite the OWD and Precision created by this combo, 8's burst risk and revolve's weak spring makes this combo highly burst prone. Plus no LAD improvement from a frame.
(Mar. 06, 2018  2:07 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2018  1:31 PM)Dark damian Wrote: Doomsizer d2 with satomb's parts

D2.2G.Lp

there are worst combos.

try D2.8.R

despite the OWD and Precision created by this combo, 8's burst risk and revolve's weak spring makes this combo highly burst prone. Plus no LAD improvement from a frame.

Does revolve have weak springs or bearing or both?
(Mar. 06, 2018  3:53 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2018  2:07 PM)MWF Wrote: D2.2G.Lp

there are worst combos.

try D2.8.R

Does revolve have weak springs or bearing or both?

Hasbro's revolve has a weak spring.

TT's D2.8.R would be a little better but still bad.
(Mar. 06, 2018  3:56 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2018  3:53 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Does revolve have weak springs or bearing or both?

Hasbro's revolve has a weak spring.

TT's D2.8.R would be a little better but still bad.

Ok thanks
All these combos seem relatively decent.

A truly terribad combo would be Storm Spriggan Ring Bite. You want a burst on contact combo? There it is.
I made one
K2.0b.br
Easy burst due to lower than average teeth and bearing driver, 0b causing easy stadium sweep.
(I don't have SR for 0, just geuessing, inertial difference will offer a easy burst)
(May. 28, 2017  5:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  5:17 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Chaos stands up pretty well, I'm sure. Especially Dark Deathscyhther.
Certain combos make it stand out in my experience.

Wyvern is almost useless competitively. It's beautiful but it's teeth are so atrocious.

Wait a min, Wyvern isn't unless. It's top tier for Defence and has I think on of top 5 layer for stamina.

Well basically L2 + Edge is interesting useless combo

wyvern is good, but wild wyvern, at least the Takara tomy one, is bad. The Hasbro one is relatively good because of its strong slopes, but not the TT one
what does everyone have against impact? It may be the fact that i have busted my eyebrow open and had head damage but i quite like impact
(Jun. 13, 2017  9:42 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: have any of you tried hasbro doomscizor it's slopes are just... terrible it bursts to every single bey i have

I know the blue one from the Gaianon G2 and Doomscisor dual pack has good slopes. Even with it's stock combo, it's able to outlast and beys like yegdryon, roctavor, and horusood and burst beys like xcalibur, valtryek, and spryzen. It's pretty good on heavy survive.

Dranzer S oval bearing.

Dranzer has basically no burst resistance, oval is light, and bearing has weak springs and can be knocked out due to the low friction pom tip.

So what you have is a combo that if it's not knocked out on the first hit, it's pretty much guaranteed to burst. And if not, the second hit.
Spriggan Eight Bearing. Easily the worst.

Spriggan rarely, if ever wins. and it's even rarer when it isn't a burst finish.

Eight is ver well balanced and has great weight distribution. Consequently, this means that any layer would be easier to burst.

Bearing has a super weak spring. Combine this with poor teeth, and you got one awful beyblade.
I'd have said mG 8B Br but mG would still take hits better than spriggan so...uhh unless I'm wrong...I hope not...
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:53 PM)Sıon Wrote: Spriggan Eight Bearing. Easily the worst.

Spriggan rarely, if ever wins. and it's even rarer when it isn't a burst finish.

Eight is ver well balanced and has great weight distribution. Consequently, this means that any layer would be easier to burst.

Bearing has a super weak spring. Combine this with poor teeth, and you got one awful beyblade.

Dranzer S.8B.Br would be better, spriggan has SOME burst resistance, dranzer doesn't. Nuff said
hasbro C3(attack mode).8.R
Poor slopes, offbalance, high burst risk, and weak spring.

to sum it up, "everyday i'm wobbling"
Hasbro wyvron gravity impact.
Screw Trident 0 Bump Iron.

Kablow
Odin Central blow hasbro I know it’s a stock combo but it really sucks it’s Really loose it can easily be bursted
Anything with hasbro nepstrius
(Apr. 01, 2018  2:02 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Anything with hasbro nepstrius

Nepstrius.0B.Br (once hasbro releases these parts)
Xcalius 1 Edge. that thing screams unbalanced