Jun

The 100 Yard-S

Philadelphia, PA
FDR Park
1800 Pattison Ave
  Near the baseball diamonds, across the street from the skate park.
12:00 PM on 06/22/2019
Hosted by
  Wombat
Contact Host
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Howdy everyone, time for another Classic tournament. Similarly to the last Classic tournament, this event will not be ranked, since the experimental period is extended until the end of June. Most of the rules for Burst Format apply, but there are a few additional rules that I strongly encourage you to read up on before attending.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BURST CLASSIC FORMAT TOURNAMENT. THAT MEANS SOME PARTS ARE BANNED. Check out the banlist, as well as additional rules about the format, in the first post of this thread. In addition to what is stated in the thread, there is an experimental banlist for this tournament:
  • All Dash Drivers except Accel' and Zephyr' may be used.
  • Atomic-S may not be used, in line with the ruling that all Drivers and their Slingshock counterparts are considered the same part in Deck Format.
Copies of this banlist will be available at the tournament, so if there are any questions, just ask.

Location: FDR Park, near the baseball diamonds and across the street from the skate park.
[Image: gi7WvaT.jpg]
(shoutout to Jimmyjazz39 for the map)

Participant L-word: (29)
Ardmore Bladers
Wombat
The CEO of Wemmans (bladekid)
YamiPoyoChan
DeceasedCrab
//RequiemBlader2
Brad0707
Makai11
kade11
shota
JaseemJack
Jay Rock
Klaus
Noah567
blitzflare
Ghost34
BeyBreaker Boi
Ryan1221
BeybladePhilly
MadaMan
Nico77
DeadFlame
Andres DeJesus
The Inevitable
PrankstaGangsta
IfritorBahamut
JesusVara1
GeistFafnirboss
Ollie9
Xzordy

If you can make it to the event, make sure you post here and click the blue "Join Tournament" button at the top of the page!

Prizes:
Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press
Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme
Anubion A2 Yell Orbit

Side Notes
Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time: Registration will begin at 11:00 AM. The tournament will begin promptly at 12:00 PM and is expected to run for about 3-4 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions about this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Wont be able to make it, not that i dont have classic part but im busy
Nice name. I like it. Can't wait to do some non opposite spin split second victory battles.
I hope I can make it. If I do, I can help judge if you need. I did some judging at TSO's most recent tournament and Yami's most recent tournament.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Remember that more drivers than normal are permitted this time.
Good Grief another one of these. Well I barely have any Classic parts so I doubt I’m going to this.
(Jun. 10, 2019  2:07 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Which drivers are allowed? All the dash drivers (except for X' Hn' Jl') are still banned on the spreadsheet, and Xt+ is still banned on the spreadsheet
(Jun. 10, 2019  12:01 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  2:07 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Which drivers are allowed? All the dash drivers (except for X' Hn' Jl') are still banned on the spreadsheet, and Xt+ is still banned on the spreadsheet
The restrictions are specified in the first post on this thread.
(Jun. 10, 2019  12:39 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  12:01 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Which drivers are allowed? All the dash drivers (except for X' Hn' Jl') are still banned on the spreadsheet, and Xt+ is still banned on the spreadsheet
The restrictions are specified in the first post on this thread.

Thx
Hopefully I will do well
Also does anyone know when the next metal fight limited tournament will be?
(Jun. 10, 2019  12:41 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  12:39 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: The restrictions are specified in the first post on this thread.

Thx

I'll also be printing out a document with the banlist on it for the tournament, so hopefully that will make things a little less confusing.

(Jun. 10, 2019  8:35 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Hopefully I will do well
Also does anyone know when the next metal fight limited tournament will be?

If enough people are interested, right after this Classic tournament [Image: eyes_1f440.png]
(Jun. 10, 2019  2:07 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I hope I can make it. If I do, I can help judge if you need. I did some judging at TSO's most recent tournament and Yami's most recent tournament.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Remember that more drivers than normal are permitted this time.

Hey DeceasedCrab

I noticed the spreadsheet you linked did not note that the Trick and Rise performance tips are permitted in Burst Classic. Are you the one who maintains this spreadsheet? If so, you might want to update it so others are aware.
Hmm. I suppose they are at that.

I edited them in, let me know if I goofed any of the changes.
Attn Everyone: At the request of Kei, the Driver banlist for this event has been changed, and now only Accel' and Zephyr' are banned. That means that Blow', Zeta', and Xtend+ may now be used at the tournament.
You're mad as a hatter. I look forward to whatever the heck This is going to be.
Oh ok. If only Hasbro Br was allowed like Xt+ is, but it's fine. I gotta train up for this one.
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Oh ok. If only Hasbro Br was allowed like Xt+ is, but it's fine. I gotta train up for this one.

Ah, I would love if Hasbro Bearing was unbanned as well, but I guess you can’t have your cake and eat it too.
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:18 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Oh ok. If only Hasbro Br was allowed like Xt+ is, but it's fine. I gotta train up for this one.

Ah, I would love if Hasbro Bearing was unbanned as well, but I guess you can’t have your cake and eat it too.
This is true. Maybe one day...
So I may have to leave early because I'm going to see a show around 4 or if I don't reach the finals, that's ok.
I'm ready for the tournament Grin
Hey, just wanted to let everyone here know that the Limited Tournament afterward has finally been posted. To make sure there's actually time for it, I also put a cap of 32 people on this first tournament.
(Jun. 11, 2019  7:29 PM)Wombat Wrote:

And Destroy'can be used
Xt+ is allowed this one? My first classic tourney is gonna be.....interesting.
I see this as an absolute win

{{If I go, that is}}