Jun

Lightning Strikes Tomorrow

Philadelphia, PA
Tournament Results
FDR Park
1800 Pattison Ave
  Near the baseball diamonds, across the street from the skate park.
4:00 PM on 06/22/2019
Hosted by
  Wombat
Contact Host
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Right after the Burst Classic tournament, there will be a MFB Limited tournament. This tournament will also have a ban list, so make sure to read it. I don't think I'll make a printed version of this one since the people who do stick around are likely to know what it is and it'll be easier to enforce with a smaller amount of people.

Location: FDR Park, near the baseball diamonds and across the street from the skate park.
[Image: gi7WvaT.jpg]
(shoutout to Jimmyjazz39 for the map)

Participant L-word: (9)
Wombat
Ardmore Bladers
Common Pickle
bladekid
Makai11
kade11
shota
blitzflare
Klaus

If you can make it to the event, make sure you post here and click the blue "Join Tournament" button at the top of the page!

Prizes
What's a prize? :samshrug:

Side Notes
Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time: The tournament will begin promptly at 4:00 PM and is expected to run for about 1-2 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions about this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Well I can’t go cause it’s a Metal Fight but I’m interested in Hyper Xeno Beyblade East
Im probably gping to thr classic and metal fight one so that means i get some more wins under my belt
One question is this going to be in the same location as a 100 yard-s
(Jun. 14, 2019  10:08 AM)phantom blade Wrote: Im probably gping to thr classic and metal fight one so that means i get some more wins under my belt

Make sure you join both of the tournaments if you're going to them.

(Jun. 14, 2019  4:04 PM)Makai11 Wrote: One question is this going to be in the same location as a 100 yard-s

Yeah, it's going to happen right afterwards in the same place.
Nice. Can't wait m8
Rip I can’t go
I 've unjoined because I can't use Phantom Orion
Will anyone be selling ripcords
(Jun. 20, 2019  1:54 AM)Makai11 Wrote: Will anyone be selling ripcords

For MFB? I have a whole bunch of spare old Hasbro launchers so you can just have one if you need one.
Okay thanks
This was fun, GGs Wombat BTW!