2nd
3rd
Tournament Results
Dragons lair
5511 W Loop 1604 N #111
11:00 on 01/25/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

The 5 dollars is for the venue and prize support

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Steve, just saw this posted.
Enjoyed your last WBO event a few weeks ago.
Just to confirm is this date correct, event is tomorrow?
(Jan. 25, 2020  4:13 AM)CleanBeyblades Wrote: it wont let me join

DeceasedCrab, he/she is right. There's something weird going on.
I have no idea why. I was able to join and unjoin, but I have magical powers. What happens when you try to join?
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:05 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I have no idea why. I was able to join and unjoin, but I have magical powers. What happens when you try to join?

The button just doesn’t work. You click on it and it won’t let you join.
yeah thats what has been happening to me
Try again. I updated the cap to see if that helps.
It just let me join

I Dont Know why
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:22 AM)CleanBeyblades Wrote: It just let me join

I Dont Know why

Because I set the cap to 200. Something was wrong with it, blank was supposed to be infinite, but maybe there was a space in there?

HalfOrcSteve Let me know if you want a specific participant cap.

Top_Doc you should be able to register now.
Everybody here join up it started working (for me atleast but they dont know that)

Actually dont I want a reward for doing nothing except showing up

THATS JUST A JOKE

so is someone gonna join I have been looking forward to this all month I just want someone to battle

Thanks everyone for the help getting this taken care of
ok someone join look Im down for some free beyblades but I want someone to battle
Honestly I was hoping no one would join but still everybody is still gonna get a prize because there are 3 people and 3 prizes for 3 different places Question when will the tournament end
Hey Beybladers! We are ready to "Let It Rip" today at noon. We recommend being in the store between 11 and 11:30 so we can get started at noon. It is a $5 entry fee. We know the website is being a little wonky so if it will not let you enter online thats okay. We will get you entered at the store under your Beyblade handle so you still get the credit. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at 210-647-6119.
It sucks that I couldn't go
HalfOrcSteve I'm confused. Where are the outcomes in the spreadsheet for the Finals Bracket between the top 8? Where is the Finals Bracket on Challonge?
(Feb. 09, 2020  1:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: HalfOrcSteve I'm confused. Where are the outcomes in the spreadsheet for the Finals Bracket between the top 8? Where is the Finals Bracket on Challonge?

I had them played but couldn’t find how to make challenge set it up.
(Feb. 10, 2020  3:24 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  1:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: HalfOrcSteve I'm confused. Where are the outcomes in the spreadsheet for the Finals Bracket between the top 8? Where is the Finals Bracket on Challonge?

I had them played but couldn’t find how to make challenge set it up.

You start a new single elimination tournament of the top 8 in Challonge.

If you have the results written down somewhere, would you please put a copy into a challonge with the outcomes?
(Feb. 10, 2020  3:33 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  3:24 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: I had them played but couldn’t find how to make challenge set it up.

You start a new single elimination tournament of the top 8 in Challonge.

If you have the results written down somewhere, would you please put a copy into a challonge with the outcomes?

I should have them in my note book I’ll try and get those done
For this tournament, only the First Stage was processed.