Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
we will do the allying to replace the ones that quit to yea the allying will go as planed
It was nice while it lasted but I quit this team is breaking apart fast so farewell
has any one noticed that big group now a days seem to fall apart only because people think they will not stay together I wont lose hope even on the shaky ground this group is on
Name:Hayden
Favorite Type: Defense
Favorite Beyblade: Cyber Aquario 105RF
Reason You Wanna Join: I want to be the Number 1 blader
(Sep. 02, 2011  3:12 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: we will do the allying to replace the ones that quit to yea the allying will go as planed

Thank you, good sir.
name tony type attack bey ray Leone reason i want to be number1
I'm going to quit it's just to confusing
Yo you guys sorry I will help direct group maybe IDK but contact CyberPhoenix10. He lives around the block from me and helped start the group. He will co-lead.
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:42 PM)Crow Wrote: Yo you guys sorry I will help direct group maybe IDK but contact CyberPhoenix10. He lives around the block from me and helped start the group. He will co-lead.

ok thx for the advice
Not to sound as if I'm a jerk. I might quit if I'm not co-captain. I disagree with the allying thing.
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:12 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Not to sound as if I'm a jerk. I might quit if I'm not co-captain. I disagree with the allying thing.

well you might get it inferno is not replying on it and the vote is still not over 2 days left pm me your votes guys remember 7 yes and 2 no
After thinking about it, the allying would be good only if we had different regions/ divisions like I've seen other teams do. Depending on the state (like CA), we can have different groups, you being the leader of the CA division if you want lol 8 to 2 now.
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:40 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: After thinking about it, the allying would be good only if we had different regions/ divisions like I've seen other teams do. Depending on the state (like CA), we can have different groups, you being the leader of the CA division if you want lol 8 to 2 now.
ok how about it wat do you guys think

the divisions thing sounds OK but I recommend you divide the group into about 4 to 6 divisions like time zones or something other wise some people like my self will be the only person in a division
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:41 AM)Aldon Wrote: the divisions thing sounds OK but I recommend you divide the group into about 4 to 6 divisions like time zones or something other wise some people like my self will be the only person in a division

nice ok 2 yes 0 no
WHat about Crow stays with the team for now, make KyubiBey the Co, and then from there you go.

Crow, you cannot be so sure you'll make eitehr team, stay here, and I'll tell you if you made us.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:47 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: WHat about Crow stays with the team for now, make KyubiBey the Co, and then from there you go

ok since inferno is not responding KyubiBey is the NEW CO.
sry guys i havent been on i n a long time its because i am pwning on minecraft lol and btw whats up rock, monkey YO lol TTYL
(Sep. 04, 2011  8:59 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:47 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: WHat about Crow stays with the team for now, make KyubiBey the Co, and then from there you go

Cool! Thanks! It's an honor!
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  8:59 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:

your welcome but remember when im not active you need to fill in for me until i come "BACK" (ECHO) oh ominous echo

(Sep. 04, 2011  10:49 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  8:59 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: ok since inferno is not responding KyubiBey is the NEW CO.

your welcome but remember when im not active you need to fill in for me until i come "BACK" (ECHO) oh ominous echo

lol XD I'm on the WBO every day so you can count on me. We should update the website.
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:57 PM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:49 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: Cool! Thanks! It's an honor!

lol XD I'm on the WBO every day so you can count on me. We should update the website.

allright how do we do that i didnt make the website ahhhhhhh!!!!!! ASHAMED
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:22 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:57 PM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:49 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: your welcome but remember when im not active you need to fill in for me until i come "BACK" (ECHO) oh ominous echo

Ask Crow to delete the site so you can make it yours then. And make a new thread.
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:29 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:22 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:57 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: lol XD I'm on the WBO every day so you can count on me. We should update the website.

Ask Crow to delete the site so you can make it yours then. And make a new thread.

Ask Crow for the password...OR he can delete it, so you can make a new URL + Be the Admin, make mods, etc.
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:37 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:29 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:22 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: allright how do we do that i didnt make the website ahhhhhhh!!!!!! ASHAMED

Ask Crow for the password...OR he can delete it, so you can make a new URL + Be the Admin, make mods, etc.

That works too, but either way, I'm stealing your Maushead.