Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
How? Also show me the old banner.
only problem is that, you would not be able to concentrate on other members, and they will feel like they are getting ignored, so if i were you i would keep it at 50 or below.
[/quote]

we`ll all help keep this team under control
I wanna reach my goal of 100. I will try my best to maintain the group and give each member the proper attention if there active. You will still be included if your not.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:54 AM)Crow Wrote: How? Also show me the old banner.

Just tried to find out hows with the OP in my group, aaaaand it won't work. But here is the image I edited for the old banner: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&nord=...h&source=o
i vote yes
lol what is the point of having 100 members ?
do any of you guys even meet up ?

if not then this is practically so pointless you could eat it
Yea 100 members seems a little unrealistic. It's a team not a group.
Sorry I have been inactive for a while. I've had school. 8th grade is pretty awesome Wink. So anyways I here Crow wants 100 members and wants to ally with the Soulless Children. I vote no reasons below:
  • Too many people will be on the team. The team will be spread out and big teams eventually disband.
    100 members? That is too many. That is a group not a team. You should set a limit 50 or less
    Those are my reasons.

(Aug. 27, 2011  2:02 PM)iArmani98 Wrote: Sorry I have been inactive for a while. I've had school. 8th grade is pretty awesome Wink. So anyways I here Crow wants 100 members and wants to ally with the Soulless Children. I vote no reasons below:
  • Too many people will be on the team. The team will be spread out and big teams eventually disband.
    100 members? That is too many. That is a group not a team. You should set a limit 50 or less
    Those are my reasons.

Okay, so that's 6 for yes and 1 for no.
sorry iv been gon and i say yes to the ally stuff and crow could take 100 members u have to put into thought that some people wont be that involed or r going to help u lead so there will be maybe like 70 needed to be leaded and crow can take that
well ive bean gone for awhile im back tho my thought is we are a team but there are area divisions and leaders of aread divison just like the dark bladers team it will probally help i vote yes for the allies but truly haveing divisons would be easyer so we can meet up
oh and also souless kids will have dvisions soon to i realy think we need them but its ur call scorpio
So I would like to take back my vote. I vote no. The reason for my change of vote is more like a question. WHY do we need 100 members? I would appreciate a good answer.
This is more of a group now...
Where will you guys fit 100 members anyway if you don't meet up and don't play it is a waste of time to have team you just say your in a team that is pretty much all you can do with 100 members.
i think we shud close it where no more members can join as it is becomeing more of a group the whole point is to have a team we cant have a team with 100 members so spread out so im changeing my vote to no!
(Aug. 28, 2011  7:48 AM)capricorn7 Wrote: i think we shud close it where no more members can join as it is becomeing more of a group the whole point is to have a team we cant have a team with 100 members so spread out so im changeing my vote to no!
No need to close it crow can just say in the thread title not recruiting anymore
Members
So, votes! Now we wait for Crow...
just to let you know, crow someone is going to join the team. also I vote no because there would be to many people and wouldn,t be much of a team
I agree there is just to many members on the team
I am resigning the team. There are to many members and I am not very active on this thread. Goodbye.
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:55 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I am resigning the team. There are to many members and I am not very active on this thread. Goodbye.

Good luck then srry u had to quit
well goodbye Night virgo8787were very sorry you quit.
Who like my new name and avatar.
Can i please join
favorite type:defense
favorite bey:rock leone, fang leone, ray striker, and blitz unicorno
name:abbey
Team W.A.R. all day you know just like that other dude said we are a new skilled team of bladers and we are looking for a challenge so if you are in the New York Manhattan area come find us to battle
Also dont forget to subscribe on youtube JulianMonster1.
-Thank You
TEAM W.A.R.
I'm thinking of quitting as well...I'll think it over.