Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
WOW this team is coming apart fast hope alot of you guys can stay with this team
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:48 PM)Code monkey Wrote: WOW this team is coming apart fast hope alot of you guys can stay with this team

It's not really a team anymore. If there are 100 teammates, that wouldn't make us a team.

The 100 person team would work ONLY if we had separate divisions with leaders. There should be a West Coast division + an East Coast division, along with Sub divisions (like an Illinois division, California division,etc.) so bladers can actually meet, practice, battle, etc.
I'm debating whether or not I should quit. The website is dead, seriously Crow I sent you a message 3 days ago and no response. Crow you're the leader of the team, you should definitely check the website and this thread at least once a day and reply. If you can't, you should at least let the team know why. I've come to realize that being on a team is no different than being solo since nothing ever gets done except "LET'S GET MORE MEMBERS". Being on a team to me now seems to just be a name that you share with other people.
(Aug. 28, 2011  7:59 AM)Code monkey Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  7:48 AM)capricorn7 Wrote: i think we shud close it where no more members can join as it is becomeing more of a group the whole point is to have a team we cant have a team with 100 members so spread out so im changeing my vote to no!
No need to close it crow can just say in the thread title not recruiting anymore
Members
thats wut i ment to say in thread title no accepting any more members my bad
but also wut about canada there are accouple canadian members
Ok wat happened to this thread not to be mean but lastly there has been arguing and spam plus wat will happen to the team website
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:00 AM)theheidtman Wrote: I'm debating whether or not I should quit. The website is dead, seriously Crow I sent you a message 3 days ago and no response. Crow you're the leader of the team, you should definitely check the website and this thread at least once a day and reply. If you can't, you should at least let the team know why. I've come to realize that being on a team is no different than being solo since nothing ever gets done except "LET'S GET MORE MEMBERS". Being on a team to me now seems to just be a name that you share with other people.

I got to him then too, maybve he's groiunded or something, let's just wait it out, see what happens...
name gabriel
age 9 turning ten this year
favorite bey ray striker
type defence
reason im an awsome blader who loves to kick butt and win if you wanna know witch beys can litarally destroy and break parts off of beys talk to me
Sorry guys I've been having problems with my laptop. Thats why I havent been on sorry guys. I will try to be more active.
Also guys I will put a limit on 47 members since thats cartoonnetwork channel. Thanks for sticking with me guys.
Crow, don't forget, 7 votes yes, we do the allying!
IDK I might give it to Code Monkey or Infernoblast
You guys good bye. I had an amazing time with this group. I will give the group to Code Monkey just because I know he will do an amazing job with the team. Make a new thread if you wish or use this one. I prefer making a new one but your choice. Good luck guys and good bye.

Yours Truly,
Crow
(Jun. 29, 2011  7:42 PM)Crow Wrote: We are a new but skilled team of bladers. We focus on using teamwork and dedication to win battles. Anyone can join. If your good train people who aren't as good as you. Also If you join the please put ___________ Of Storms as your title. If your bad at Beyblades we will train you. Also please note that we are going up to 47 members only so apply now while you can. Use this form to apply:

Name:Rafael
Favorite Type: Defense
Favorite Beyblade: Burn Phoenix 135MS
Reason You Wanna Join: I am the leader and I like blading.

Members:

Group Logo: Group UserBar(Thanks SDamonCronous):[Image: stormstrikersuserv1.png]

Group Signature:
Group Avatar:

u need to get some more members, i dont think thts enough. im just kidding, u got like loads of people, must be a great bunch of bladers
Crow why are you leaving Gasp
Guys I couldn't handle it. And its too much people and we don't even have any succesful meetings. But you guys can still use the website.
(Sep. 01, 2011  11:55 PM)Crow Wrote: Guys I couldn't handle it. And its too much people and we don't even have any succesful meetings. But you guys can still use the website.

Well we can all start over? Just stay dude.
yea thx for giving me the team but we want you to stay plz u have to
No I can't handle it anymore. Code Monkey(Ghost hehe -U-) do you accept the group yes or no if not InfernoBlast I offer it to you.
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:37 AM)Crow Wrote: No I can't handle it anymore. Code Monkey(Ghost hehe -U-) do you accept the group yes or no if not InfernoBlast I offer it to you.

how about me and InfernoBlast be co-captins
If you want. But guys just from now on decide on whatever yous want. This is my hopefully last post on this thraed.
hello i would like to sign up if i know the location name tony type attack of storms Beyblade ray Leone state Illinoi
okay guys since crow is gone and if inferno doesnt want to co captin with me does any one want to help i trying to keep this team alive and not be forgotten dont mean to be corny
(Sep. 02, 2011  3:28 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: okay guys since crow is gone and if inferno doesnt want to co captin with me does any one want to help i trying to keep this team alive and not be forgotten dont mean to be corny

I'd want to do it.
ok your co captin if inferno doesnt want the job
Okay, but will new team be allied with mine since the group got seven votes yes like Crow wanted before allying?