Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Yay, I'm winning...
Ok guys 2 votes yes and Leone you didn't have to quit your group but I like the loyalty. Also Who Likes My New Name??? SDC is making me a new sig. BACK ON TOPIC: 2 votes yes 0 votes no. Also I met alot of new people who have beyblades at my school so we have like 13 non WBO members who live in Illinois in the group. I recomended them to the WBO. My Friend/Co-Leader of the group CyberPhoenix10 Hasn;t been on at all. I keep telling him still a no. I will make sure he activates it next time I go over.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:33 AM)Crow Wrote: Ok guys 2 votes yes and Leone you didn't have to quit your group but I like the loyalty. Also Who Likes My New Name??? SDC is making me a new sig. BACK ON TOPIC: 2 votes yes 0 votes no. Also I met alot of new people who have beyblades at my school so we have like 13 non WBO members who live in Illinois in the group. I recomended them to the WBO. My Friend/Co-Leader of the group CyberPhoenix10 Hasn;t been on at all. I keep telling him still a no. I will make sure he activates it next time I go over.

Le great!
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:33 AM)Crow Wrote: Ok guys 2 votes yes and Leone you didn't have to quit your group but I like the loyalty. Also Who Likes My New Name??? SDC is making me a new sig. BACK ON TOPIC: 2 votes yes 0 votes no. Also I met alot of new people who have beyblades at my school so we have like 13 non WBO members who live in Illinois in the group. I recomended them to the WBO. My Friend/Co-Leader of the group CyberPhoenix10 Hasn;t been on at all. I keep telling him still a no. I will make sure he activates it next time I go over.

no, i qiut my team a LONG time ago
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:40 AM)leone=best Wrote:

Ok so now, Do you vote to ally with Soulless Children(Did I spell It Right?). Yes or no
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:43 AM)Crow Wrote:

Ok so now, Do you vote to ally with Soulless Children(Did I spell It Right?). Yes or no

Is spelled correctly. And I love how my vote is going. Juice so fine.
Ok no need for that post Ultimate. So edit and add more or its considered spam. And guys come vote plz. Also Fry Can I have the link to your group.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-Coa...s-Children

Thar ye go. The page has the link to the website and the FB page.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:43 AM)Crow Wrote:

eh, depends, if there going to help yes
Ok then 3 votes yes 0 no. And Leone they will help alot. Also guys lets get more members and shoot for 50 members!!
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:56 AM)Crow Wrote: Ok then 3 votes yes 0 no. And Leone they will help alot. Also guys lets get more members and shoot for 50 members!!

50 would be pretty awesome.
My goal is 100. Also guys when we ally it will be alright for our members to be in there group as well but in a team tourny we must go back to our original groups. Also website is a little plain.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:01 AM)Crow Wrote: My goal is 100. Also guys when we ally it will be alright for our members to be in there group as well but in a team tourny we must go back to our original groups. Also website is a little plain.

only problem is that, you would not be able to concentrate on other members, and they will feel like they are getting ignored, so if i were you i would keep it at 50 or below.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:01 AM)Crow Wrote: My goal is 100. Also guys when we ally it will be alright for our members to be in there group as well but in a team tourny we must go back to our original groups. Also website is a little plain.

Are you going to do a Facebook page?
IDK I quit facebook a while ago in fear of hackers and old creeps. And leone I would be able to handle it dont worry.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:10 AM)Crow Wrote: IDK I quit facebook a while ago in fear of hackers and old creeps. And leone I would be able to handle it dont worry.

The hackers nowadays are EASY to spot. Like the 99% of people can't watch this! OMAGAWSHABUBBAHGOOBERDOOBLEPLAWX!

Anyways, 3-0 now. I like this.
OK don't forget to stay ON TOPIC!!! Guys watch out for that. No more warnings and all that. I don't wanna scare you guys.
i vote yes to ally with Soulless childern
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:22 AM)Crow Wrote: OK don't forget to stay ON TOPIC!!! Guys watch out for that. No more warnings and all that. I don't wanna scare you guys.

I know. 4-0 now, guys!
I vote yes to have an alliance with the soulless children cuz it can or will benift us in many ways
Current score Yes:5 No:0
Almost close to allying. OH MY GOSH IM SO EXICTED. IM SO EXICETED IM SPELLING STUF WRONG.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:26 AM)Crow Wrote: Current score Yes:5 No:0
Almost close to allying. OH MY GOSH IM SO EXICTED. IM SO EXICETED IM SPELLING STUF WRONG.

AWH YUSH! DIS IZ SOWE EXPECTUSHLY AWESHUM AND ALLYING BENNYFUTS US WITH PROMOWE POWARSH!
Don't forget guys I still need help on taking off the poll. Please help me with that. Also lets ally with soulless children........cweepy name............
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:34 AM)Crow Wrote: Don't forget guys I still need help on taking off the poll. Please help me with that. Also lets ally with soulless children........cweepy name............

Yush. Cweepy nayme. You should have seen the original banner, it was FREAKING SCARY. But all you has to do is change/ uncheck Poll in the OP.