Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Ok thats fine. I'm glad this is getting more active.
Ya and also how do I rank up on the Website?
Do stuff for the group. Once we reach 50 members we will have another contest and a election. But hopefully we can maintain our reputation as the group with most members. I am trying to organize a meeting on tinychat.
Ok and If you ask me you should make it decently harder to rank up and also when we reach 50 members we can make more ranks
Ok maybe like 3 more but then no more. We need about 17 more members.
Name : Eduardo
Favorite bey : Galaxy Pegasus
Type: attack and i would love to join the storm strikers
Ok scorpio thts cooland also maybe we can make the requierments a lil higher to rank up
Name: Matt
Favorite Type: Stamina
Favorite Beyblade: Earth Bull DF145WD
Reason You Wanna Join: I'm new to beyblade but I feel like I've grown enough to join a team. I also need a close group to help me out since I still know very little. Teams have always fascinated me and I'm really excited to join one.
Ill tell the leader that you wana join matt
Your in!!!! MORE MEMBERS HOOZAAA!!!!
How many members do you have now like 50??
Rock you need to update the list to see how many members we have
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:25 AM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: I dont think rock is on now

Well when he gets around to it
He'll see and did u see the link i put up?
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:33 AM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: He'll see and did u see the link i put up?

Yea im already a member
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:07 AM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: Ya i know i was just curious

all right
im a members too but am i general of canadian divisoin or wut are the requeirments to be general?
I dont know you'd have to ask the leader that
M@X-D OF THE ZODIACKS WANTED TO NO IF U WANNA BATTLE THE TEAM IF DO PM ME
I would be rank 4. I have over 10 beys, I've been to a tournament, free play I beat a few bladers, A LOT. So Yah.
Guys some of the posts you have been putting have been spam. Code Monkey "all right" I think would be considered spam. So just make sure you watch that and I will update the list once I have a chance. I get so many PM's and once I reply somone just right away replies. It get aggrivating at times so have patience.