Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International]

Greatgodzeus has been my username for everything for 5 years.

(May. 04, 2016  1:58 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Greatgodzeus has been my username for everything for 5 years.

I cant wait until the cats vs the dogs. And btw why did you make so many light beys in the tournament. Thats probably why, they were flying everywhere and including into my legs and stomach XD
(May. 04, 2016  1:58 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Greatgodzeus has been my username for everything for 5 years.

I cant wait until the cats vs the dogs. And btw why did you make so many light beys in the tournament. Thats probably why, they were flying everywhere and including into my legs and stomach XD

i don't have many heavy parts m8,plus the wind might of made the beys fly more easily.
(May. 03, 2016  6:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Sure! Teams are basically like little beyblade cliques who in case of a team event would work together to win. Some of the more active teams even have scheduled meet ups to practice and share strategies. Are you interested in joining the pack?

Aurawolf = Alpha
Earthwolf1404 = Beta
Leone7 = Gamma
Classik = Delta
GreatgodzeusHD = Epsilon
(up for grabs) = Zeta

I basically sifted out anyone who hasn't been online for a year or more. If any of the inactive members come back and still want to be in the team, I'll either fix it or come up with some kind of event to settle any possible disputes.

Well why not join? If it's alright with you guys I would like to be a part of this team. Is there anything else I need to do?
You should read the first post or so to get an idea of our rules and stuff, but there's not much to say other than be respectful and try to attend whatever meet ups we have.
Whens our next meetup? I hope its on before the 28th cause theres a tourney on that date. I wanted to test some tornado staller combos and some combos with flash. Isnt that what we do in meetups.
Nothing is planned yet, and the next event will be Burst. But if you or anyone gives out a date and some/all of us can join, then that will be a meet up. Some teams have weekly meetings, but I know that I can't swing that.
Wait so the tournament that Taiwo Seigi mentioned on the 28th will be a burst tournament? Or are you talking about the next meetup?
The next tournament.
Hey earthwolf, Taiwo posted that his tournament will be standard format, with the MFB Beys.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...nt?page=23
I have some News wolves, whether it is good news or bad news is up to you.

I am officially resigning as Beta Wolf(Co-Captain) of Team Lupus. I have PM'ed @[aurawolf] , but he has yet to log back on. But if you look at how things are with the SoCal teams anyway, there is one team with a large number of members and another with only one person. And we need at least three teams of three in order to have a team tournament. This way, hopefully you guys can spread out and make the SoCal Team scene healthier. I'm not sure if Aurawolf will try to lead the team again, but if he doesn't, understand that the team will be officially disbanded. @[Leone 7] , @[Classik] , and any other wolf who regains their interest in beyblade and reads this if you are still active, I hope you can understand.

I'm especially sorry to you @[Prophet2] and @[GreatgodzeusHD] , since you both only recently joined and never got a proper team experience, but hopefully that will change soon.
Hello i am Blazeshot638 but people call me blaze i am from Connecticut and i would like to join your team
Is it alright if i live in a different state? I live in the U.S. but i just live in a different state, is it still alright if i join in the club?