[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

-Tournament Announcement-
July 23rd or 24th

If we can get enough people for it then we should be able to make it work, we have roughly 9 to 10 days to get at least 7 attendees. This is somewhat of a longshot because not a lot of people will have Plastics, but we should be able to provide extras for others to borrow, I know ThaKingTai and earthwolf1404 have Plastics blades, if they are willing to lend them to attendees who don't have any. Unfortunately most of my Plastics have breakage, I currently only have one full combination that is in good enough condition for an event, so I can't lend many parts.

Anyone who would like to attend a Plastics format event, confirm yourself in this thread.

[Image: 33d8d287cb78688125b81e967d8b9756.png]

==================================

Confirmed Attendees:
RacingCheetahz

Possible Attendees:
DragonicMeister
(Jul. 14, 2016  10:12 AM)Alta Wrote:
July 23rd or 24th

If we can get enough people for it then we should be able to make it work, we have roughly 9 to 10 days to get at least 7 attendees. This is somewhat of a longshot because not a lot of people will have Plastics, but we should be able to provide extras for others to borrow, I know ThaKingTai and earthwolf1404 have Plastics blades, if they are willing to lend them to attendees who don't have any. Unfortunately most of my Plastics have breakage, I currently only have one full combination that is in good enough condition for an event, so I can't lend many parts.

Anyone who would like to attend a Plastics format event, confirm yourself in this thread.

this is must for me, so i'm in
(i have plastics)
(Jun. 25, 2016  10:30 PM)Rakaon Wrote: Hi there!I live in Roseville and would love to help you host something,The only problem would be well,getting people since the Norcal scene is empty,and getting stadiums to use.

Hey it's not always empty, things can happen! I'm in Norcal.
I'm more in filming than about hosting though.
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to attend the Plastics tournament, but what I will do is give my Plastics to either Alta or earthwolf1404 for the tournament if it's together by Saturday. Good luck, though, Alta!
Same goes for me, but I can do the same if need be. Good luck with getting. Participants and I'll let you know if my schedule changes.
July 23rd or 24th

Confirmed Attendees:
RacingCheetahz

Possible Attendees:

If you want me to bring some plastic cement glue for repair, I can see if I can bring some.

July 23rd or 24th

Confirmed Attendees:
RacingCheetahz

Possible Attendees:

I might show up, if possible.
EDIT: Whoops, I totally went into the wrong thread. Check the main thread for We're Blading Off Again! to see what I posted
Note to everyone: the Plastics & HMS Remembrance Day event is canceled, not enough members can attend or have shown interest in attending.

In the future, however, I do plan to have a Plastics tournament, though right now Burst seems like what we will be seeing more of in LA.
(Jul. 23, 2016  7:51 AM)Alta Wrote: right now Burst seems like what we will be seeing more of in LA.

Dang. Well next time there is a standard tournament I will definitely attend! I'll keep checking this thread frequently.
shouldn't we start talking about the next tournament?
School starts for me on the 8th, so my schedule might be subject to change. But how does the 20th or 27th sound? Especially since I'll be trying to get my club involved, some of the next few events will be out in Fontana, but I doubt that I'll ask about that until the September event.

Title: Burst Day of School!
August 27th sounds good to me. I have a bridal shower to go to after anyway so I can ask for that day off.
Burst Format should be more frequent in LA now that it's been set off by the first event of it's kind, however, I plan to host a Plastics tournament sooner or later, particularly because Plastics-themed Face Boosters will be available to those attending Plastics or HMS events all year long.
I'm right behind you on that Alta, but I don't think many of us besides us four judges have any, so we have to be prepared to lend some parts.

If any of you guys see a major store selling Burst Beys, please let me know. So I can tell my club where to buy from?
(Aug. 01, 2016  6:29 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: If any of you guys see a major store selling Burst Beys, please let me know. So I can tell my club where to buy from?

I asked the Huntington Beach TRU customer service about them and they have no idea when they will be in. I'm going to swing by Target tomorrow and report back.
I'm down for the 27th as well
Anyone know if an Amaterios has been claimed in America yet? If not, there's going to be some rivalry for most consecutive wins for the upcoming Burst events, considering only one Amaterios can be claimed in each country through the Awakening Amaterios campaign.
(Aug. 03, 2016  4:16 AM)Alta Wrote: Anyone know if an Amaterios has been claimed in America yet? If not, there's going to be some rivalry for most consecutive wins for the upcoming Burst events, considering only one Amaterios can be claimed in each country through the Awakening Amaterios campaign.

Nope. Wink
@[Bey Brad] @[Alta] [Image: tumblr_lmr12gExoY1qdjxpm.jpg] As soon as July Jormungand is processed
August 27th is good with everyone?

Burst Format. Same place, same time as the last tournament?
27th works.
I will host this one. I'll set up a proposal soon, the name for the event is still up in the air for anyone who wants to post ideas for it, I'll propose it after a name has been set for it.
earthwolf came up with "Burst Day of School!"
Thanks Alta for heading this one, and JoJo for remembering the name I thought of.

If a poster is made for this one, I'll be able to paste it around my classes and Little Tokyo, which we all can benefit from. But do we want to leave some ind of contact info, so that we can tell people how to participate?
(Aug. 07, 2016  5:31 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Thanks Alta for heading this one, and JoJo for remembering the name I thought of.

If a poster is made for this one, I'll be able to paste it around my classes and Little Tokyo, which we all can benefit from. But do we want to leave some ind of contact info, so that we can tell people how to participate?

I'm working on the poster for it, I'll make a version for public posting that has info for the event on it. If you print it, try to use gloss photo paper. As far as contact info, I may be able to work it into the space available on the poster, but it's difficult to work website info into a physical poster, it's hard enough figuring out a concise way to direct people to a specific thread on the WBO.
Generally it works best to just direct people to where the event will be held and when, and noting that signing up is necessary to participate.
^^True, I was thinking about leaving behind some social media links or something, but that makes more sense(less chance of trolling).

And I'm unsure if I can go to a FedEx soon, but I'll see if they have any of that at my school.