Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International]

i will not most likely be able to come this saturday. if i can, i will tell you. if you hear nothing from me assume im not coming.
We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
Danke Shen for the luck jordan, but im 70% not coming:\
im not comingCrying:\SpeechlessTiredUnhappyAngry. It is to far and with gas so expensive... you get the drill.
Well, I'm home, this meet-up was more less talk and testing competitive combos. In case any of you we're wondering.
Yeah since I couldn't reach Wario, and the others never voted, the vote(though it's been a while since) is over and #3 is our choice for the official logo!!! I will Go to a GFX shop and have my sig made soon.
okay then. that one was the hardest to draw, so it makes sense

EDIT: OH MY STEPHANO TOP PLATEhttp://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SonoKong...-TOP-PLATE
hey, do you guys want to have like a team meet-up ( also other people) like next saturday at griffith park? i havent battled in a while and am losing my touch, + I want to make up for missing the last one.Cute
This-coming next Saturday or next ne... I'd be able to go any weekend.. Count me in.
idea proposal- a team lupus website
what happened when I was gone?
not much really...Confused
I would recommend not double posting and also checking earlier in the thread. But anyway, I'm planning on getting a BB-10 when I fix my grades, so next year January at the latest I will be able to at least talk about another event, which will be much smoother than my last.
check the los angeles tourny page, there are rumors of a january tourny!
Also for a December tourney, we need 3 more!!
im also in for a december tourny! ps, message 4 da wolvies. Would you like me to write a song of the lupine theme for our beyblade team. Approval? I will send out a first draft in about 6 days
meh video is good enough
okay, cancelling the theme.
Uh... My newest thread's about song writing, so I can change up my personal song into a team song, not necessarily for a video though.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Theme-Song
are you guys looking forward to the qualifiers for this years anime north?
after a long absence im ready to dive back into things and i still gotta get my signature haha after the qualifiers we should try to bring back the ideal of tag tournaments we never got to try it and with careful planing but for now get ready for some intense battles soon to come
Win for Team Lupus! conquest to Canada
May I join this team
Name:Classik/FenrirWolf

ComboTongue_outhantom Wolf SA165R2F

Favourite BeybladeTongue_outhantom Fenrir

Why I want to join:I love dragons and wolfs and I wish to show people that wolfs are not mutts but kings and queens!.