Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International]

I might join
Sorry guys, but this Saturday my aunt planned a birthday party for me and remembrance of my now 4 year in Heaven grandmother. Very sorry guys, but you could find someone else for the bb-10s. Normally my parents would cancel whatever they were doing to take me, but when it's family, I have to cancel because a death cannot be put aside. So there's a 95% chance I won't make it, but I'll see.
I understand, and apologize for your loss. Since no one has agreed on a date, we can postpone it if you like.
Thanks for understanding, maybe 2 weeks ahead Saturday?
I want to join
sorry ownagederp and is there a confirmed date yet? i need to prep with my school starting on the 19th and need to make a space so i have nothing to do that day
Leone 7 did you say you wanted to join the team
(Aug. 14, 2013  2:46 AM)DrakeTheAwesome Wrote: sorry ownagederp and is there a confirmed date yet? i need to prep with my school starting on the 19th and need to make a space so i have nothing to do that day

This is what we're trying to find out, we need to find the best way for the most people to be accommodated, and still have a stadium. And Alpha Leader, I sent you a message pertaining to the benefits Leone7's request if you haven't read it yet.
I have read.it know and what are the total votes for our signature
onoe for top one for bottom
EDIT:
i vote for the bottom one
Thanks for posting for me, I had internet issues for a moment.
that leaves 3 members left to vote, I PMed them all and can most likely get Wario/a9 to vote this weekend. When should the final cutoff be to speed things up?
Yea I did say I wanted to join the team
I thank all of you guys for understanding my situation.
no prob ownagederp and welcome to the den leone7
i think the final date for all votes to be in should be on the 17th of august, a saturday
How about that Monday? Then I can get two days to get Wario/a9 to vote.
monday the 19th it is

Aurawolf, do i have the authority as gamma wolf to recommend people to team lupus that are outside of wbo ( at my school ) ? in the sense to have them sign up and ask you and beta to join the team?
I would say yes, see if they can bring anything to the meet up
anyone can recruit the more people we have representing the better
i am creating a team lupus youtube account like discuused at the tourny. until everything is set up, i will just make the account, with username/ password are available to lupus members as needed.
EDIT/URGENT: i need a senior members phone number to use as a verification number for the acount( i have no cell phone) they will recieve a text just to make sure there is a genuine person ( no robot) in control of the account

I need help plz

i need it by 5:30 ps
Weekends are busy for me, so this Saturday, I'll be at Griffith Park, so if anyone comes, I'll bring my 2 bb-10s, anyone interested?
sounds excellent, ill be there if i can. Anyone else?
I will most likely be able to come. And if I can't, I'll give Drake the instructions on what's needed.
sounds good so far, but my mom might not take me as of now, but i will try to convince her as best i can. if i cant ... lets hope i can