Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International]

welcome to the pack wario/a9
Anyway as Of now, we have six members, and I plan to add to or three more soon. But between the tournament and now, we should find out how to divide ourselves for the team tourney that follows. Since there are no other CA teams and we're divisible by 2, we have to make a Lupus Major and a lupus Minor, and ask others to make temporary teams. So we debate among ourselves until the tournament.
PREFIX
PREFIX
PREFIX
i fixed the prefix what exactly is wrong with it
You have to add where the team is ex. [Worldwide] Team Hammer bolt or [Nancy,Madeupville] Team Destroyers. By the way wanna have an alliance with Team Hammerbolt?
you meen for the thread title and i accept team Hammerbolt as alies
Try and find some people for a west coast division for a sparring session every once and a while(any tourney in CA that is). alpha Leader I've been meaning to tell you that you must add the prefix by full editing the OP title. My apologies for not telling you sooner.
Yo team lupus check this out Lupus
(Jul. 11, 2013  10:50 AM)Hakumen Wrote: Yo team lupus check this out Lupus

This does not have anything to do here...

(Jun. 29, 2013  8:13 PM)wario/a9 Wrote: thanks
Read The Rules (Click to View)
(Jul. 11, 2013  1:59 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2013  10:50 AM)Hakumen Wrote: Yo team lupus check this out Lupus

This does not have anything to do here...

(Jun. 29, 2013  8:13 PM)wario/a9 Wrote: thanks
Read The Rules (Click to View)

well "team lupus" implies that they support those diseases its like naming the team team cancer
or team malaria
Hakumen at least I am aware of that disease, but I am somewhat offended that you bring up Cancer as a disease. We are reffering to the Wolf Constelation Lupus which is also the latin name for wolf and if we were Team Cancer, we would be reffering to The Giant Crab, Cancer, Fourth in the zodiac. and @ Bahamdia Master, we thank you for your concern but posting "Prefix!!!" several times before Alpha Leader can even log on to attend to the issue is to no avail and a moot point. So please at least wait for Aurawolf to log on and if he does nothing about the prefix, remind him via PM
ok i get it on the prefix can some one tell me how to do it instead of consistently saying prefix!!!! and no Hakumen we dont support the disease we represent the constellation for wolf

EDIT: there done and i really wish at least someone after seeing i wasent clear on what actually needed to be be fixed would have asked "do you know how to fix this problem?" instead of yelling prefix!!!!
Did you not read these posts?
(Jul. 12, 2013  8:22 AM)aurawolf Wrote: ok i get it on the prefix can some one tell me how to do it instead of consistently saying prefix!!!! and no Hakumen we dont support the disease we represent the constellation for wolf

EDIT: there done and i really wish at least someone after seeing i wasent clear on what actually needed to be be fixed would have asked "do you know how to fix this problem?" instead of yelling prefix!!!!
i did see those again i dident fully understand at the time
Anywho, The tournament is getting closer bretheren(and cousin if we can find a way). We need a battle strategy. We'll most likely have to split up into two seperate groups. Now is the time to discuss.
i depends on how many people are left over after the first tournament if we will separate for the event
Wolves, i have decided to try to make a wolf emblem for our team, but i will need your approval, suggested color schemes are blue and silver(like constillation) or red and black( like original wolf face) if you do not want a wolf emblem I will abandon the project
Cheerio
I say blue and silver
Greetings, do you wish to join California's strongest team? Or... do you wish to make an aliance(theres also the option of being hunted down with cold methodical tactics)?
so you want to join?