Team Ωmega Nova; The bladers of the Stars - Sign-Up Page

(Apr. 14, 2011  9:49 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:04 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: hey guys, would you mind if Team Inferno made its own Indonesian branch??, i have 6 members(excluding me) or we can be a sub division? and i would like to join the online branch
I don't really see why not... just one little thing. Perhaps change the team name a little so we can tell that you are also a part of Team Omega Nova. Would Team Omega Inferno be alright with you? I think it still sounds pretty cool & then you & your other buddies can be a part of the team.
how about Team Inferno Nova, that sounds rad
Sure, I'll add the Inferno Nova team to the OP and you and your buddies are now in!
Also, who is the leader of the sub-team? They will become Commander rank and will be in charge of organizing all the tourney's and meet-ups etc.
I have now introduced sub-teams into the global branch, these are teams that are based in other countries and cities/towns. These are teams like Inferno Nova, which is a separate team but still follows under the main team Omega Nova's rule. We need a name for the Sydney and Melbourne teams, so anyone who wants to name them then suggest your idea's here. The only condition is that it must have 'nova' one the end, like 'Team Plasma Nova' or 'Team Matrix Nova'. The 'nova' symbolizes the team bing a sub-team of Omega Nova. We are open to all idea's
ok, the sub-commander is WindFox24
deletes
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:56 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:43 AM)RowDog Wrote: WE HAVE A STADIUM!!!XD (well it's getting delivered). & I got it for just $31.99 but it came with a meteo L-Drago for me so it was a pretty good deal. We will be organising a tournament soonish but it is hard to find a club room which isn't to expensive. The main problem is the bond so if anyone who is spoiled & rich could they please pay off the bond (you get your money back at the end of it anyway it is just that we don't have $700). If someone could do this we will give them a higher ranking (you have to be in Perth).

Cool did u get that big blue stadium? we could find an empty park to play tho
hey do you guys mind if a friend of mine joins

in my area theres a big park which is usually quiet,ill try get google maps up to show u guys
ok,your name is nagalikith
http://www.poidb.com/poi/poi.asp?POIID=44336
there you go,you can see more if u go on google maps....or something
chang my user name fron naga likith to current.and i want to join global as commander.
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:57 PM)kai kai kai Wrote: i am nagalikith change my user name.

dude you can edit your first post...no need to double post here...okay....Wink
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:03 AM)kai kai kai Wrote: chang my user name fron naga likith to current.and i want to join global as commander.
Ok, I am guessing you are our first Indian Blader so yes you are now a commander of Team Omega Nova!
I'm back everyone!!!!
Lots has happened since I was away for a week, we now have three possible battle spots. I would prefer somewhere out of most people notice, and I will speak to RowDog soon about it.
I would like to apply for a Global Commander in South Dakota,
My name is Spencer,
I am the best blader in my area.
I will be hosting 3-4 tournaments this year in my area, so I can represent Omega Nova.
(May. 01, 2011  3:51 AM)AxBlader Wrote: I would like to apply for a Global Commander in South Dakota,
My name is Spencer,
I am the best blader in my area.
I will be hosting 3-4 tournaments this year in my area, so I can represent Omega Nova.
Welcome the new commander of South Dakota, AxBlader!
In for Sydney please. I left TGW despite my awesome sig...
In for blue mountains please.
(May. 01, 2011  4:00 AM)GaleForce Wrote: In for Sydney please. I left TGW despite my awesome sig...
Well you got it from SDamon who can just change to Team Omega Nova. But welcome a board.
Everyone is in. Remember guys this is just the sign up thread, you need to check up on the main thread for events etc. & GaleForce could you keep us updated on Sydney events on the main thread please? It would be great if you could manage that & we can boost you up to Commander.
Right. I will do.
I'll update the OP soon, and get onto your sig update GaleForce
EDIT: And what will you call the new team AxBlader (remember it needs to be Team ______ Nova)
(May. 01, 2011  10:27 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: And what will you call the new team AxBlader (remember it needs to be Team ______ Nova)
He can keep it Team Omega Nova if he wants SDamon, you don't have to change the name, it is just a branch off & it would probably be better if we kept it Omega Nova.
Can you update me SDamon because I am RowDog now instead of Cpt. Capri. Also GaleForce is a new General & the leader of Sydney! Congratulations!
IIRC levi -z is banned
So I guess, I'm leader of Sydney!