Team Ωmega Nova; The bladers of the Stars - Sign-Up Page

They do, if you sign up for local you are in perth, and the members in the global branch do say what city they are in.
hey sdamon iv got an idea so you can battle us! you just have to make a thread or pm some sydney bladers
can i get my friends to sign up as well cuz they live next to me and they got pretty good beys
Sure, the more the merrier!
Also, if anyone has an MFB attack stadium then let me know, we need one before we get our tournament ready (that's right, there will be a tourney in Perth!)
good job very soon i think you will have 5-7 members to challenge us..... well hope you do well
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:36 AM)Nile Wrote: good job very soon i think you will have 5-7 members to challenge us..... well hope you do well

i still dont have anyone lol
We r going to see u at the top tea omgea nova
I have a MFB stadium... but its the L drago Hasbro version , i see it as a stadium big enough for 3 beys TTwTT , Gosh I need a Japanese stadium....
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:43 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Sure, the more the merrier!
Also, if anyone has an MFB attack stadium then let me know, we need one before we get our tournament ready (that's right, there will be a tourney in Perth!)

your going to need more then 1 attack stadium if you want to have a tourney
I have a MFB Max Stampede Stadium and a MFB Burning Firestrike stadium, and we are looking into some proper stadiums soon, our parts/merchandice trader Cpt Capri is ordering one within the week, so just hold in there.
wheres the tourney gonna be at?
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:44 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I have a MFB Max Stampede Stadium and a MFB Burning Firestrike stadium, and we are looking into some proper stadiums soon, our parts/merchandice trader Cpt Capri is ordering one within the week, so just hold in there.
If someone could tell me what I am supposed to order (& it's cheap).
I sent you links of some stadiums that were cheap, but here is a proper stadium:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-BB41...56414df603
It is really expensive and others are like, $10 but have $40+ shipping to Australia so, our best options are those ones I sent you via PM
thats a super attack so it has a lump in the middle which stuffs up attack types
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:49 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I sent you links of some stadiums that were cheap, but here is a proper stadium:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-BB41...56414df603
It is really expensive and others are like, $10 but have $40+ shipping to Australia so, our best options are those ones I sent you via PM
Ok, will do. But you are helping with the payment. & does galaxy pegasus have any good parts.
r2f is top tier for attack rest is bad
hey guys, would you mind if Team Inferno made its own Indonesian branch??, i have 6 members(excluding me) or we can be a sub division? and i would like to join the online branch
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:04 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: hey guys, would you mind if Team Inferno made its own Indonesian branch??, i have 6 members(excluding me) or we can be a sub division? and i would like to join the online branch
I don't really see why not... just one little thing. Perhaps change the team name a little so we can tell that you are also a part of Team Omega Nova. Would Team Omega Inferno be alright with you? I think it still sounds pretty cool & then you & your other buddies can be a part of the team.
hey people i am the newest member of Team Omega Nova. I want to join the Local Branch.
Caz, your actually mean to ask before you join the team, but whatever, your in

Naga, seen as you are part of the online team, rank do not really apply. Only if you are in local or global do ranks count, if you join global you can be the leader of your area though
try this for att stadium
http://plamoya.com/en/beyblades-v2008-ta...17925.html about $41 shipped

http://en.item.rakuten.com/marchenshop/10005889/
this one is $11 but idk the shipping

akiras daddy also has one for $55
WE HAVE A STADIUM!!!XD (well it's getting delivered). & I got it for just $31.99 but it came with a meteo L-Drago for me so it was a pretty good deal. We will be organising a tournament soonish but it is hard to find a club room which isn't to expensive. The main problem is the bond so if anyone who is spoiled & rich could they please pay off the bond (you get your money back at the end of it anyway it is just that we don't have $700). If someone could do this we will give them a higher ranking (you have to be in Perth).
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:43 AM)RowDog Wrote: WE HAVE A STADIUM!!!XD (well it's getting delivered). & I got it for just $31.99 but it came with a meteo L-Drago for me so it was a pretty good deal. We will be organising a tournament soonish but it is hard to find a club room which isn't to expensive. The main problem is the bond so if anyone who is spoiled & rich could they please pay off the bond (you get your money back at the end of it anyway it is just that we don't have $700). If someone could do this we will give them a higher ranking (you have to be in Perth).

Cool did u get that big blue stadium? we could find an empty park to play tho
hey do you guys mind if a friend of mine joins