Team Ωmega Nova; The bladers of the Stars - Sign-Up Page

i might join for sydney but put me as a maybe
Can I please join the local member list please. I live in Sorrento, Perth.
(May. 04, 2011  4:06 AM)jdedwards10 Wrote: Can I please join the local member list please. I live in Sorrento, Perth.
Welcome to the Team.
Can a friend of mine join in?
Can i sign up i would be in local since i live in perth
SDamonCronous

name teo shu ang

i am local
(May. 04, 2011  4:06 AM)jdedwards10 Wrote: Can I please join the local member list please. I live in Sorrento, Perth.
Sweat. I live in Sorrento as well!
gosh.... how many members are there now?.... when will get to meet each other? >w<
(May. 06, 2011  10:23 AM)RockBullH145SF Wrote: gosh.... how many members are there now?.... when will get to meet each other? >w<
We are trying to organise a meeting during this month but you need to discuss this in our main thread. The main problem is we need a location for the meet up so if you if we have a good please tell us (on the main thread).
i wish to join in online as general or commander.
You can't just be General or Commander, you have to earn your place as that spot. You are normal member when you're first here.
GaleForce is right, you need to work your way up the ranks from member to become a commmander and general, and what branch do you want to join?
Hey SDamon.I think you forgot to add jedwards10 to the local list.Wink
So we now have 12 local members.EeeEeeEee
Attention all local bladers, the date has been set for our first meeting, see the OP for the details
The OP??? 0_o
6th of June, 12pm -4pm, Variety Pavilion in Kings Park, I'm Sooooo There =D
The op is the first post, take note of that in the future.
Following SDamon's post, the OP is the first post but it stands for Oringinal Post
i want to join local and i am beyman!s friend Smile