[Takara Tomy]  Master Diabolos Testing And Discussion | Thread

(Jan. 06, 2020  6:30 PM)NcryptedConfig Wrote: Are there any chips other than Bahamut I can use for "Unburstable Master"? If that sort of combo becomes viral in the competitive scene I don't want to use the exact same bey as everyone else.

Longinus seem good choice too
Can anyone try out Master Diabolos (left spin) Around Atomic, against common attacker combos like Zwei and Judgment?

If it can survive decently (due to its weight and burst resistance), it might have a pretty good use for outspinning left spin Xt+ and Bearing while hopefully being tanky enough to survive attackers.
Try master diabolos left spin mode sting bearing against spriggan or Phoenix combo
guys, im so sorry im very busy with life right now, if anyone could test the combos it would be greatly appreciated Smile thank youu
Opposite Spin Tests!

Master in Left, Lord in Right.

LS vs MD on Sting Xt+
LS Wins 1
MD Wins 5
Tie 4

LS vs MD on 0Wall Bearing
LS Wins 2
MD Wins 5
Tie 3

pP vs MD on Sting Xt+
pP Wins 8 (2 ring pop off)
MD Wins 0
Tie 2

pP vs MD on 0Wall Bearing
pP Wins 6 (2 ring pop off)
MD Wins 0
Tie 4 (4 ring pop off)
1 MD Self-KO

Hypothesis: Master can beat Lord in Opposite Spin.
Hypothesis: Perfect Phoenix annihilates Master.

[Image: MmgNl5h.jpg]
(Jan. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Opposite Spin Tests!

pP vs MD on Sting Xt+
MD Wins 0
Tie 2
Thank you for sharing the results. 

I am not certain this applies to sting.  If you use cross frame and Xt+ for both, setting MD’s Xt+ to defense mode (not attack) might give MD a slight better chance.  But over all I also believe pP is good against MD in left.

Link to boring video plagued by launcher issues and tester not knowing how to change Xt+ modes anymore :
https://youtu.be/_o9qtS4wBOc

Granted this could all be attributed to part variation and I didn’t bother to switch drivers.
Thanks for the tests and insights as always
I just was messing around doing a little tournament and i used
Master Longinus 0 Bump Yard
I’d say it’s decent just kinda bad against attack types like it would lose against
Destroy’ Volcanic’ Quick’ and any other attack driver
Master Bahamut 00Wall Bearing Vs Turbo Spryzen S4 00Expand Rise-H. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Master Bahamut: 50% (4 KO’s 1 OS)

Turbo Spryzen: 50% (5 OS’)

So it seems like bearing is closer in LAD to Rise-H than Xtend+ is, which is strange. It only was able to outspin Rise-H once, and I am not 100% sure it was the right call, although I think it was. Also, Rise-H self-KO’ed three times in this test.
(Feb. 01, 2020  1:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Master Bahamut 00Wall Bearing Vs Turbo Spryzen S4 00Expand Rise-H. I did ten rounds.

Results:

So it seems like bearing is closer in LAD to Rise-H than Xtend+ is, which is strange. It only was able to outspin Rise-H once, and I am not 100% sure it was the right call, although I think it was. Also, Rise-H self-KO’ed three times in this test.

Can you do some tests with master Diabolos (left spin) on 10 cross Xtend+ (Stamina mode) vs the turbo Spryzen combo. I would do it myself but I don’t have Rise-h
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:08 AM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  1:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Master Bahamut 00Wall Bearing Vs Turbo Spryzen S4 00Expand Rise-H. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Can you do some tests with master Diabolos (left spin) on 10 cross Xtend+ (Stamina mode) vs the turbo Spryzen combo. I would do it myself but I don’t have Rise-h

Alright, I’ll get to it either tonight or tomorrow.
Master Diabolos (Left Spin) 10Cross Xtend+ Vs. Turbo Spryzen S4 (Right Spin) 00Expand Rise-H. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Master Diabolos: 50% (2 KO’s 3 OS’)

Turbo Spryzen S4: 50% (5 OS’)

At first S4 was able to outspin MDb, then there came the ties, and then MDb started taking wins. Then at the end S4 was able to outspin MDb.

LS vs MD on Sting Xt+
LS Wins 1
MD Wins 5
Tie 4

LS Wins 2
MD Wins 5
Tie 3

pP vs MD on Sting Xt+
MD Wins 0
Tie 2

MD Wins 0
Tie 4 (4 ring pop off)
1 MD Self-KO

Thanks for this, but what combo were you using for LS and pP? Thanks!
(Feb. 03, 2020  10:14 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: LS vs MD on Sting Xt+
pP vs MD on Sting Xt+

I would like you to pay closer attention to what people write in the future.

BOTH LAYERS were using the same combo during the tests. So they were both on Sting Xtend+, and then they were both on 0Wall Bearing.
(Feb. 03, 2020  10:14 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:

LS vs MD on Sting Xt+
LS Wins 1
MD Wins 5
Tie 4

LS Wins 2
MD Wins 5
Tie 3

pP vs MD on Sting Xt+
MD Wins 0
Tie 2

MD Wins 0
Tie 4 (4 ring pop off)
1 MD Self-KO

They're all mirror matches. For example, LS and MD both have Sting and Xtend+ in the first one, and both pP and MD have 0 Wall Bearing in the last one.
Do you guys think that Master Bahamut.7.xtend+ is any good?
Master diabolos, paradox, rise
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:07 PM)ShortMidget Wrote: Do you guys think that Master Bahamut.7.xtend+ is any good?
Use Sting instead.
What are everyone's thoughts on Master Bahamut Vanguard Atomic? I tested this combo out against Lord Spriggan 0Cross Extend+ (Left Spin) and Master bodied it via OS in roughly every single round.
(Feb. 09, 2020  5:18 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: What are everyone's thoughts on Master Bahamut Vanguard Atomic? I tested this combo out against Lord Spriggan 0Cross Extend+ (Left Spin) and Master bodied it via OS in roughly every single round.

That is because atomic has the best same spin stamina of any driver that I know of. Also, Vanguard causes scraping here, so something like 0 or 00 on cross or star would be better.
For my opinion, I would use either Bahamut or Diabolos; but I would use Around and Extend+ (Not sure whether someone else in this thread posted this combo). I know for a fact that Around is one of the discs that would lock tightly with the Master Base, which leads to the amount of stamina. I haven’t gotten the chance of testing the combo (no thanks to life), but have seen a few testing the base and disc together.
Is Paradox a good replacement for Around? I’ve no way of getting Around and Paradox seems the likely replacement at this stage.
(Feb. 09, 2020  9:03 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Is Paradox a good replacement for Around? I’ve no way of getting Around and Paradox seems the likely replacement at this stage.

No it really isn't as its much  to light and you can only use it in its "stamina  mode" legally unless on naked
(Feb. 09, 2020  9:03 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Is Paradox a good replacement for Around? I’ve no way of getting Around and Paradox seems the likely replacement at this stage.

It's better for LAD on Bearing than Around, but I think it doesn't rub up on the Layer as much. Master Longinus Paradox Bearing seems like a pretty good combo.