[Takara Tomy]  META Parts

(Oct. 14, 2020  7:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: tier 2 layer: master
tier 1 frame: glaive (good for LAD, and its very very good with xtend+)

I would say Master as tier 1 since it can compete with the likes of lord and imperial
(Oct. 07, 2020  7:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: is ratchet viable for left spin stealers? rly liked its gimmick and i think it could fare well in a combo like lord spriggan(left)/mirage fafnir 1s ratchet xtend+.  xtend+ in atk/def mode if against left spins, and in stamina mode if against right spins. prob tier 3 tho

rachet should be tier 2

is really good for spin stealers since in the end, its going to be up to LAD, I heard ratchet is good with bearing, revolve and probably mobius
the only problem, is that is only good in left spins, but it is super good in LAD

(Oct. 14, 2020  7:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  7:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: tier 2 layer: master
tier 1 frame: glaive (good for LAD, and its very very good with xtend+)

I would say Master as tier 1 since it can compete with the likes of lord and imperial

yeah, maybe, it is really heavy but is only good in left spin
the right spin mode is not a OH MY GOD THIS THING IS SO GOOD like the left spin
the right spin is just average so, i think it would be better to put him on tier 2
(Oct. 14, 2020  5:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:18 PM)Gawain Wrote: However, I believe that valkyrie combined with 2A on 3 wings mode exceeds super’s performance.

Try Super on 2S and see if that holds true to your opinions. It in my opinion has better attack than Brave on 2A.

Interesting, will do test it out myself. Thank you
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:10 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: How great are Brave Valkyrie's parts?

Brave is an ok ring, it’s competitive but not as good as Tempest. The Superking chip doesn’t have any metal so Spriggan,Solomon,Lucifer,and Diabolos are all better. 2A is one of the best chassis for LAD and is decent for attack. Evolution’ is another top tier attack driver that seems to beat Jolt’ and Xtreme’ but have a harder time with Destroy’. Overall a great beyblade to buy.
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:26 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:10 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: How great are Brave Valkyrie's parts?

Brave is an ok ring, it’s competitive but not as good as Tempest. The Superking chip doesn’t have any metal so Spriggan,Solomon,Lucifer,and Diabolos are all better. 2A is one of the best chassis for LAD and is decent for attack. Evolution’ is another top tier attack driver that seems to beat Jolt’ and Xtreme’ but have a harder time with Destroy’. Overall a great beyblade to buy.

I would say Mirage would be a better pick than Brave.
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:26 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Brave is an ok ring, it’s competitive but not as good as Tempest. The Superking chip doesn’t have any metal so Spriggan,Solomon,Lucifer,and Diabolos are all better. 2A is one of the best chassis for LAD and is decent for attack. Evolution’ is another top tier attack driver that seems to beat Jolt’ and Xtreme’ but have a harder time with Destroy’. Overall a great beyblade to buy.

I would say Mirage would be a better pick than Brave.
well, Mirage has a bit too much rubber (not as bad as Wizard but not really good) but its shape makes it good at attack and since it still has rubber it's mediocre at spin steal. I would put it in tier 2 but I definitely think that Brave still has better attack. In my opinion, though, it's still outclassed by World, since World has better burst resistance. It is also much rounder and spin steals as good, which was the original purpose of Mirage.
(Oct. 14, 2020  7:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  7:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: is ratchet viable for left spin stealers? rly liked its gimmick and i think it could fare well in a combo like lord spriggan(left)/mirage fafnir 1s ratchet xtend+.  xtend+ in atk/def mode if against left spins, and in stamina mode if against right spins. prob tier 3 tho

rachet should be tier 2

is really good for spin stealers since in the end, its going to be up to LAD, I heard ratchet is good with bearing, revolve and probably mobius
the only problem, is that is only good in left spins, but it is super good in LAD

Ratchet is tier 2.
Its better with things with high LAD, E.G Wave, Bearing and Mobius
Its ok with right spins
an example of a good ratchet combo is
World [chip].Ratchet.Mobius/Wave
Its better with taller drivers/drivers that prevent tipping.

Now, Abyss feels like it should be a mid-tier left spin choice, there are better options but it works if you dont have world or rage. Its a decent defense part.
A recommended combo?
Abyss Diaboros.Mobius/Wave/Xtend+ 2S/1B
Abyss feels like it has many options but it's true usage will come out later into the life of sparking, similar to slash from GT.
(Oct. 21, 2020  4:25 AM)Twelvangla Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would say Mirage would be a better pick than Brave.
well, Mirage has a bit too much rubber (not as bad as Wizard but not really good) but its shape makes it good at attack and since it still has rubber it's mediocre at spin steal. I would put it in tier 2 but I definitely think that Brave still has better attack. In my opinion, though, it's still outclassed by World, since World has better burst resistance. It is also much rounder and spin steals as good, which was the original purpose of Mirage.

I believe Wizard had a problem with the slopes like Imperial. World is a meh beyblade stock wise. Mirage doesn’t spin steal well due to the rubber being harder than the previous spin stealers.
(Nov. 04, 2020  10:40 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: How good are Mirage and 2S?

Amazing.
tempest(tier 1)
Rage(tier 1)
Lucifer, spriggan, diabolos(tier 1)
World(tier 2)
2S(tier 2)
2D awakened(tier 1)
Mobius(tier 1)
How do Super, 1A and Xceed stack up to other attack parts?
(Nov. 22, 2020  10:11 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: How do Super, 1A and Xceed stack up to other attack parts?

From my knowledge, Super is a decent upper attacker that's not as good as Rage, but an option out there. 1A is pretty average for a chassis. Xceed is a really good driver, even though it may be a bit harder to get that flower pattern. Still, it seems on par with things like Evolution and Jolt, so also a decent pick.
Rage Layer (High Tier 1)
Tempest Layer(Tier 1)
Lucifer Stock(Tier 1)
Xtend+(Tier 1)
Master Layer (Tier 1)
Brave Layer (High Tier 2)
World Layer and Disk (High Tier 2)
2S (Tier 2)
2A (Tier 2)
Wall (Low Tier 2)
00 (Low Tier 2)
Evolution’ (High Tier 3)
Bearing (Tier 3)
Mirage Layer (Tier 3)

(This is in my opinion give me feedback but no hate is all I ask)
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:16 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Rage Layer (High Tier 1)
Tempest Layer(Tier 1)
Lucifer Stock(Tier 1)
Xtend+(Tier 1)
Master Layer (Tier 1)
2S (Tier 2)
2A (Tier 2)
Wall (Low Tier 2)
00 (Low Tier 2)
Evolution’ (High Tier 3)
Bearing (Tier 3)
Mirage Layer (Tier 3)

From what I’ve heard, Lucifer sucks in same spin. Also, variant is one of the lightest layer bases I’ve also heard.
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:30 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:16 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Rage Layer (High Tier 1)
Tempest Layer(Tier 1)
Lucifer Stock(Tier 1)
Xtend+(Tier 1)
Master Layer (Tier 1)
2S (Tier 2)
2A (Tier 2)
Wall (Low Tier 2)
00 (Low Tier 2)
Evolution’ (High Tier 3)
Bearing (Tier 3)
Mirage Layer (Tier 3)

From what I’ve heard, Lucifer sucks in same spin. Also, variant is one of the lightest layer bases I’ve also heard.
Yeah but it’s used a lot like a gamble for the players since a lot of the meta parts are usually left
(Nov. 22, 2020  6:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:30 PM)MEMERS Wrote: From what I’ve heard, Lucifer sucks in same spin. Also, variant is one of the lightest layer bases I’ve also heard.
Yeah but it’s used a lot like a gamble for the players since a lot of the mega parts are usually left
Oh ok, thanks!
Rage: teir 1 God for upper attack heaviest non limit break ring out there
2d teir 2 good on anything in opposite spin Mikuri
Is there any particular reason why Extreme' is put in a generally higher tier than Evolution'?I mean, I get that it's easier to control but it's weird I never see people say the latter is better when it comes to raw power.
If i may answer that, The reason that most people rank X' higher than Ev' is because of X' generally higher controllability than Ev'. Yes, Ev' still hits harder than X' provided that its awakened. And yes, Ev' dash is generally faster than X' making it a potential counter in attack mirror combos because it can outrun X'.

However, generally we don't need high power. we just need enough power to push the opponent out of the stadium. Lastly, we needed power that can be easily directed at the opponent, every single game. Hence why X' is much more preferred than Ev'. In beyblade, we don't have a set metrics to count how much attack power a bey has. Generally, we just pit them against other reasonably heavy combos, say Tempest Lucifer Wh Xt+ 1S, and if our combo can kick it out consistently then it is good. The key here is consistency. hence why i believe the difference in power don't really matter because both drivers can knock almost any reasonably heavy combo out of the stadium.
So like what is the current state of Lord in the meta?
(Jan. 03, 2021  1:30 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So like what is the current state of Lord in the meta?

It’s high tier but not top tier