[Takara Tomy]  Hollow Ring Testing and Discussion Thread

(Jan. 24, 2021  5:45 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:32 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Dang it got slammed. Can I have World Hyperion II Paradox Rise 1S Vs Hollow Lucifer II Wheel Xtend+ 4A (Balanced)

Don't believe I have a Rise driver sorry

Huh, then against Dead Hades Blitz Atomic (LC I you have)
Would it be possible to test, say, Tempest Lucifer2 4AWheel Zone' +Z against World Spriggan (L) 2D Drift?
Can someone do Hollow Lucifer(Or any heavy chip) Blitz Atomic 1S vs Tempest Spriggan(Or any heavy chip) Xtend+(Stamina) 2A
Hollow Lucifer II Wheel Xtend+ 4A (Stamina Balance) vs. Dead Hades Blitz Atomic (LC)

1: HLc2 Spin
2: dH Spin
3: HLc2 Over
4: HLc2 Burst
5: HLc2 Over
6: HLc2 Spin
7: HLc2 Spin
8: dH Spin
9: HLc2 Spin
10: HLc2 Spin

HLc2: 80% Win Rate
dH: 20% Win Rate
Huh didn't expect that.
Hollow Lucifer II Wheel Xtend+ 4A VS Mirage Fafnir Drift 2B
I think I want to see it's opposite spin performance
Hollow Lucifer2 Wheel Xtend+ 4A (Stamina Balance) vs. Mirage Fafnir Drift 2B]

1: HLc2 Spin
2: MFf Over
3: MFf Spin
4: MFf Spin
5: HLc2 Over
6: HLc2 Spin
7: MFf Spin
8: HLC2 Spin
9: HLc2 Spin
10: MFf Over

HLc2: 50% Win Rate
MFf: 50% Win Rate

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hollow Lucifer2 Wheel Quick' 4A (Attack) vs. Tempest Hyperion2 Xtend+ 2A (Stamina)

1: THy2 Spin
2: HLc2 Over
3: HLc2 Over
4: HLc2 Over
5: THy2 Spin
6: THy2 Spin
7: THy2 Spin
8: THy2 Spin
9: HLc2 Over
10: THy2 Spin

HLc2: 40% Win Rate
THy2: 60% Win Rate
Could someone do Hollow Lucifer 1S Wheel Destroy’ vs Tempest Lucifer2 1S Wheel Extend+ (Stamina)
I hear hollow is good on 4A wheel destroy’?
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:40 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Could someone do Hollow Lucifer 1S Wheel Destroy’ vs Tempest Lucifer2 1S Wheel Extend+ (Stamina)

Sorry only have one Wheel disc
Hollow Hyperion2 Xtreme' 1A (MCC) vs World Lucifer2 Rise 2B (Free Spin)
Hollow Achilles (mcc) 4A (balanced) wheel loop (just a fun combo for casual testing) vs Buster Xcalibur 1’ (unbalanced) Operate (attack)
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:39 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I hear hollow is good on 4A wheel destroy’?

Pretty sure Xtend+ is a better Choice
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:07 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:39 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I hear hollow is good on 4A wheel destroy’?

Um, I’m talking about the hollow ring not tempest. You know the unbalanced ring that is super heavy on one side and light on the other one with a giant scythe? Barely any stamina? Super good attack comparable to even rage?
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:10 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:07 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Pretty sure Xtend+ is a better Choice

Um, I’m talking about the hollow ring not tempest. You know the unbalanced ring that is super heavy on one side and light on the other one with a giant scythe? Barely any stamina? Super good attack comparable to even rage?

1. You can balance it out with 4A and a 2 Star Wheel.
2. Attack wise, putting it on Destroy' is literally horrible against stationary cos you can't keep it in a constant trajectory.
3. Xtend+ can even tie with Mirage Fafnir in Drift 2B, you have an option of using it in stationary attack, it can destabilize opponents.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:13 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:10 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Um, I’m talking about the hollow ring not tempest. You know the unbalanced ring that is super heavy on one side and light on the other one with a giant scythe? Barely any stamina? Super good attack comparable to even rage?

1. You can balance it out with 4A and a 2 Star Wheel.
2. Attack wise, putting it on Destroy' is literally horrible against stationary cos you can't keep it in a constant trajectory.
3. Xtend+ can even tie with Mirage Fafnir in Drift 2B, you have an option of using it in stationary attack, it can destabilize opponents.

A 2 star wheel is the same as a 4 star wheel. It’s evenly balanced on the 4 points. 4A even in balance mode on hollow is still unbalanced. It’s not like convert where the balance mode is perfectly balanced. And for stationary attack I agree but not on Xtend plus. Maybe hollow on something like atomic or orbit metal can be used to destabilize and for stationary attack.
(Jan. 29, 2021  1:12 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:13 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: 1. You can balance it out with 4A and a 2 Star Wheel.

A 2 star wheel is the same as a 4 star wheel. It’s evenly balanced on the 4 points. 4A even in balance mode on hollow is still unbalanced. It’s not like convert where the balance mode is perfectly balanced. And for stationary attack I agree but not on Xtend plus. Maybe hollow on something like atomic or orbit metal can be used to destabilize and for stationary attack.

Actually thats not true.  Takara Tomy has confirmed that the stars on discs indicate balance.  See the source in the thread below.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...ight=stars
Which side of Hollow do you put the meat of 4A on for "balanced mode?"
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:51 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Which side of Hollow do you put the meat of 4A on for "balanced mode?"

Opposite the side with the scythe
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:51 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Which side of Hollow do you put the meat of 4A on for "balanced mode?"

And for 2 star Wheel you position the 2 star on the lighter side of Hollow
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:40 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Could someone do Hollow Lucifer 1S Wheel Destroy’ vs Tempest Lucifer2 1S Wheel Extend+ (Stamina)

[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Hollow Lucifer Wheel Destroy’ 1S vs Tempest Lucifer2 1S Wheel Extend+ (Stamina)[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]First 5 Hollow first, second 5 tempest first[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Results :[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Hollow: 0%[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Tempest: 100% (10 OS)[/font]

(Jan. 24, 2021  8:24 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Can someone do Hollow Lucifer(Or any heavy chip) Blitz Atomic 1S vs Tempest Spriggan(Or any heavy chip) Xtend+(Stamina) 2A

[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Hollow Lucifer Blitz Atomic 1S vs Tempest Spriggan Xtend+(Stamina) 2A[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]First 5 Hollow first, second 5 tempest first[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Results :[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Hollow: 30% (2 OS 1 KO) – won when launched later[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Tempest: 70% (7 OS)[/font]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBnp8b8o3s

Hi I tried these combos. I have been made aware I misidentified Xtreme as Quick. Someone asked for Xtreme though so hopefully there's something of use to get from the vid.

Cheers
Hi, (this is my first post in the forum)
My favourite combo, right now, is: "Hollow Solomon, 4A, 10, Expand, Xceed'+X".
"10, expand" is lighter than wheel but put most of the weight in the hollow striking sides.
And "Xceed'+X" gives good wheight and life after death.
I actually run some tests with this combo and totally love it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4k1a-24I4A&t=3s
(May. 04, 2021  7:04 PM)BBWorkshop Wrote: Hi, (this is my first post in the forum)
My favourite combo, right now, is: "Hollow Solomon, 4A, 10, Expand, Xceed'+X".
"10, expand" is lighter than wheel but put most of the weight in the hollow striking sides.
And "Xceed'+X" gives good wheight and life after death.
I actually  run some tests with this combo and totally love it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4k1a-24I4A&t=3s
 So I did watch the video and tested the combo my self on the new DB stadium and it seems to be really aggressive and not hold up to the promising stamina it shows in a regular standard stadium unfortunately. My go to combo for this particular bey is Hollow Lucifer 2S Universe . This combo is really competitive as its very balanced when put correctly together.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:07 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

Actually HLc2.Wh.Ds' 4A is actually better for same spin destabilization and yes it can beat the annoying Tempest Xt+ 2A, one flaw is that'll mess up your Ds'
(May. 18, 2021  3:29 AM)Mexicantwix Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:07 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Pretty sure Xtend+ is a better Choice

Actually HLc2.Wh.Ds' 4A is actually better for same spin destabilization and yes it can beat the annoying Tempest Xt+ 2A, one flaw is that'll mess up your Ds'

How does it mess up Ds'?