Takara Tomy Beys in New York City

I'm going to be in NYC this summer and am hoping to find some stores that have a large selection of Takara Tomy beyblades. Does anyone know of any good stores? Thanks for your help.

OttawaBlader
Um I think finding anywhere with a large selection (by large selection I mean more than ten different items) of them is unlikely outside Asia. However i'm sure you'll be able to find something. If New York has a chinatown sector (not from New York or even the US) then you're most likely to find something there.
Hate to break it to you, but you're probably going to come up dry. Like Ultra said, the only place you might be able to find Takara in is Chinatown. I've gone beyhunting in NYC Chinatown & all I could find were fakes.
Try Flea Markets. They mostly have fakes, but I once saw a TT Storm Pegasus starter.
I know of this little store on the East side of Chinatown (can't think of the street) that had a very random assortment of maybe 20 takara beyblade products when I was there, the English translation of the name was something like toys for you
If you guys know of any store that do sell TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades outside of Asia, you really need to add it on the BeyMap.
I would, but the location is very non-specific, the best I've got is East Side Chinatown, New York City
Stalk/track them down, hah.
Maybe some of the New York City bladers can figure it out, I'll post any other details I can remember in the New York thread.
TT beys in NYC!! Next time I'm there I'm going beyhunting!
I'm a hopeful bladder in search of a store with takara tomy products within the Manhattan-Queens area (the only areas accessible to me currently due to work and schooling related restrictions) and would like to know if there's any hope for me at all now that it's 2017??
(Mar. 04, 2017  9:50 PM)Kaori_Zer0 Wrote: I'm a hopeful bladder in search of a store with takara tomy products within the Manhattan-Queens area (the only areas accessible to me currently due to work and schooling related restrictions) and would like to know if there's any hope for me at all now that it's 2017??

Hey Kaori,

Try not to necro threads this old (the last reply on this thread was from the summer of 2013). With that said, I think it would be difficult for you to find TAKARA TOMY Beyblades. I don't live in your area, but what was said on this thread previously is still relevant to this day. You are better off ordering online from a seller.
I'm going with friends for a day. I'll look around for some stores (if I can)
PThere's a toy store some where really near 2nd ave and 5th st called toy Tokyo and it sells tt beys, that's where I got galaxy Zeus set, Maximum Garuda, Lr string launcher, legend spriggan and more tt beys, but they only restock ever 3 or more months, they ran out of most of their beys by now (primarily because of me) but the more you buy/ the faster they run out of stock the faster they restock. So buy  all their other stuff too!
(Oct. 25, 2017  7:19 PM)Foxer Wrote: PThere's a toy store some where really near 2nd ave and 5th st called toy Tokyo and it sells tt beys, that's where I got galaxy Zeus set, Maximum Garuda, Lr string launcher, legend spriggan and more tt beys, but they only restock ever 3 or more months, they ran out of most of their beys by now (primarily because of me) but the more you buy/ the faster they run out of stock the faster they restock. So buy  all their other stuff too!

Just went to there. They're out of stock for a lot of things but their prices can't be beat
(Nov. 11, 2017  10:28 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  7:19 PM)Foxer Wrote: PThere's a toy store some where really near 2nd ave and 5th st called toy Tokyo and it sells tt beys, that's where I got galaxy Zeus set, Maximum Garuda, Lr string launcher, legend spriggan and more tt beys, but they only restock ever 3 or more months, they ran out of most of their beys by now (primarily because of me) but the more you buy/ the faster they run out of stock the faster they restock. So buy  all their other stuff too!

Just went to there. They're out of stock for a lot of things but their prices can't be beat

Makes sense. It's probably the one TT selling store in the US!!!!
Glad you guys like it! This store is the reason I could get 3rd place at Kei vs the World NyC. They are restocking mid november so get ready for op beys very soon!
(Nov. 12, 2017  2:19 AM)Foxer Wrote: Glad you guys like it! This store is the reason I could get 3rd place at Kei vs the World NyC. They are restocking mid november so get ready for op beys very soon!

Hopefully they'll have B-98
There is also a lower floor of the store and it is a decently big space. I have been wondering if given permission by the store it might be a suitable tournament space.
Have you try Toy Tokyo that is the location at 91 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003 in New york. I know they sell Beyblade in the store. I plan to visit the store after work and if they are Takara-Tomy I would send a picture of I would buy there.

In toy Toyoko they do said Tamara tomy and it cost 17 dollar and 14 dollar for random booster vol 15
I tried the Toy Tokyo website and all it said for TT were transformers( and not even the good ones!)
(Jan. 19, 2020  9:00 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I tried the Toy Tokyo website and all it said for TT were transformers( and not even the good ones!)

Toy Tokyo only has them in store and not online.  Their online shop is stuff in their warehouse in NJ.

I picked up a cho-z Achillies starter ~25$ there 2 weeks ago and a booster 17+18 ~15$ each
Try image anime, I’m not sure but they should have some
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:07 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: Try image anime, I’m not sure but they should have some

I stopped by Image Anime to see if they had anything.  They Didn't and everything is OVER priced. $20+ for a kamen rider candy toy Uncertain