Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Feb. 16, 2021  8:04 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: I believe that the seasons system will be the chip and the ring or base or what ever its called and i think that the metal thing will add the teeth for the bey but it could be metal for those metal drivers and the rest of the metal would align with the contact points to add weight and then the disk ig and the metal driver perhaps

That's a lot of metal!
(Feb. 16, 2021  8:13 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  8:04 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: I believe that the seasons system will be the chip and the ring or base or what ever its called and i think that the metal thing will add the teeth for the bey but it could be metal for those metal drivers and the rest of the metal would align with the contact points to add weight and then the disk ig and the metal driver perhaps

That's a lot of metal!

Too much? Lol
Going on a rant on a separate place, I was saying TT was getting lazy with the new metal capped drivers . Somebody replied basically saying: ”no TT likes to be unique look at The End.” Here’s how I replied and what I think they should do.

“the limit break system was a perfect example of what TT COULD do. After that they just got lazy and stopped making new parts, sticking to dash drivers and other remakes such as the high system, and more double chassis with barely any new disks for compatibility with older gens. What I’m saying is they’re running out of ideas. I think it’s better if they end burst altogether honestly. Put Beyblade as a whole on hiatus since the designers need to take the time to create the next generation.”

If you find flaws in my idea for why burst should end, please tell me what is wrong with it
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:35 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Going on a rant on a separate place, I was saying TT was getting lazy with the new metal capped drivers . Somebody replied basically saying: ”no TT likes to be unique look at The End.” Here’s how I replied and what I think they should do.

“the limit break system was a perfect example of what TT COULD do. After that they just got lazy and stopped making new parts, sticking to dash drivers and other remakes such as the high system, and more double chassis with barely any new disks for compatibility with older gens. What I’m saying is they’re running out of ideas. I think it’s better if they end burst altogether honestly. Put Beyblade as a whole on hiatus since the designers need to take the time to create the next generation.”

If you find flaws in my idea for why burst should end, please tell me what is wrong with it

Well it's still plenty popular for one. They're not gonna drop things while there's still plenty of money to be made.

These massive gimmicks like the Limit Break system are flashy, but are truly only meant for limited releases and not widespread use. Trying to find a unique way to get a dozen or so layers to activate a Limit Break in unique ways is simply strenuous and untenable in the long term, especially given the need for such mechanical precision to make them work. What you call "being lazy" is them recognizing the limitations of this subsystem and leaving design time for other beys using a more standardized system instead, such as Jet Wyvern. I can assure you that trying to design every single bey with this level of complexity would overwork the company and rapidly slow down future release dates and potentially drive up prices as well depending on how complicated they get. It's far from laziness to keep things simpler. If anything it's often wise to "Keep It Simple, Stupid" to prevent yourself from overdesigning things or making them far more complicated than they need to be.

They're certainly far from running out of design ideas as well, just looking at what we've been shown thus far from the next season. You just don't particularly like the sort of creativity they're showing, which is fine but still just a matter of personal opinion. As it is I enjoy the chassis system rather well, as several chassis are themselves a mode change capable part, and though it's not exactly what I would have envisioned on my own I'm glad to see it continue for yet another season.

tl;dr Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't or that TT is running out of creative juices. Just because not everything hits what you consider to be their best doesn't mean they're being lazy, and you're overall missing the reason behind their actions. Try looking at things more from the designer's view instead of your own.
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:35 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Going on a rant on a separate place, I was saying TT was getting lazy with the new metal capped drivers . Somebody replied basically saying: ”no TT likes to be unique look at The End.” Here’s how I replied and what I think they should do.

Well it's still plenty popular for one. They're not gonna drop things while there's still plenty of money to be made.

These massive gimmicks like the Limit Break system are flashy, but are truly only meant for limited releases and not widespread use. Trying to find a unique way to get a dozen or so layers to activate a Limit Break in unique ways is simply strenuous and untenable in the long term, especially given the need for such mechanical precision to make them work. What you call "being lazy" is them recognizing the limitations of this subsystem and leaving design time for other beys using a more standardized system instead, such as Jet Wyvern. I can assure you that trying to design every single bey with this level of complexity would overwork the company and rapidly slow down future release dates and potentially drive up prices as well depending on how complicated they get. It's far from laziness to keep things simpler. If anything it's often wise to "Keep It Simple, Stupid" to prevent yourself from overdesigning things or making them far more complicated than they need to be.

They're certainly far from running out of design ideas as well, just looking at what we've been shown thus far from the next season. You just don't particularly like the sort of creativity they're showing, which is fine but still just a matter of personal opinion. As it is I enjoy the chassis system rather well, as several chassis are themselves a mode change capable part, and though it's not exactly what I would have envisioned on my own I'm glad to see it continue for yet another season.

tl;dr Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't or that TT is running out of creative juices. Just because not everything hits what you consider to be their best doesn't mean they're being lazy, and you're overall missing the reason behind their actions. Try looking at things more from the designer's view instead of your own.

BWAHAHAHA I GOT RATIO’D

yeah the market is still pretty big so it wouldn’t go down too well if they ended it now, would it... TT would definitely lose money

I never thought constantly designing new stuff would be a problem after looking back at what they did in MFB but I realized a new subsystem really does have its limits, a lot more limited than it was before

With season 6 coming around, I guess they’re gonna save these creative juices till then so we aren’t completely dried out of new parts

looking from the designers point of view was a bit hard before since i was uneducated on the subject and didn’t think about anything other than “hurrdurr metal cap so lazy and uncreative, TT is lazy now that’s all” but reading your post really enlightened me, and I get what they’re doing and the reasons for it now
I think that the gimmicks for next season are going to be awesome what do you think
TT has certainly milked Burst systems dry though already. Re using the same 3/2 part layer combo just in slightly different ways.
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So now that Bell has been revealed what are your theories on this whole “fantasy” story.  I already posted my theory in another thread : “If s6 is supposed to be a fantasy I wonder if bell actually will have some demonic/underworld based connection.” So what do other people think? There are so many possibilities.

(Feb. 13, 2021  1:39 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So now that Bell has been revealed what are your theories on this whole “fantasy” story.  I already posted my theory in another thread : “If s6 is supposed to be a fantasy I wonder if bell actually will have some demonic/underworld based connection.” So what do other people think?

I think that there will be World Destruction promblem. Like the darkness covers the world and there are also storms like what heappend in Metel fury in Nemisis vs The legendary Bladers

(Feb. 13, 2021  1:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:39 AM)MasterChef Wrote: I think that there will be World Destruction promblem. Like the darkness covers the world and there are also storms like what heappend in Metel fury in Nemisis vs The legendary Bladers

I feel like they could do better than a ripoff of metal fury tbh.

(Feb. 13, 2021  1:43 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I feel like they could do better than a ripoff of metal fury tbh.

No I give that as an example of a World destruction promblem.

People say "I LIKE BURST BECAUSE OF THE REALISTIC STUFF" well if they do copy MFB fury, they're prob gonna go down in popularity.

I would like for it to have a bit of fantasy in it, but it shoudl not be a rip off. Like something new and unique
I think for the new burst beys we can expect the teeth portion to be much harder plastic, or some other material that diesn’t wear down easily (hopefully not metal teeth)
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think for the new burst beys we can expect the teeth portion to be much harder plastic, or some other material that diesn’t wear down easily (hopefully not metal teeth)

"metal teeth"

*softly* Don't.
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:36 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think for the new burst beys we can expect the teeth portion to be much harder plastic, or some other material that diesn’t wear down easily (hopefully not metal teeth)

"metal teeth"

*softly* Don't.

This whole metal cap situation and the possibility of part damage just feels like Hasbro's "Pro Series" all over again. It's either incompatible entirely, or it's compatible but with increased wear and tear. Either way, I just pray that the new metal drivers are just a side-grade reserved for random boosters, similar to High drivers and (once upon a time) Dash drivers.
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:36 AM)Longinox Wrote:

"metal teeth"

*softly* Don't.

Off topic but the gifs of Reina and Go Hojo as your signature are absolutely amazing-

OMG EVEN THE PFP THATS SO WHOLESOME
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:31 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:36 AM)Longinox Wrote: "metal teeth"

*softly* Don't.

Off topic but the gifs of Reina and Go Hojo as your signature are absolutely amazing-

OMG EVEN THE PFP THATS SO WHOLESOME

Yep. Both Shima (964) and Akio (S30Z/240Z) is behind Reina (R32 GT-R) as well.
oh yeah forgot to mention the Z and blackbird haha

Also you mind telling me where you found these gifs and how to set them as your signature? Do you just paste the link?
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:44 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: oh yeah forgot to mention the Z and blackbird haha

Also you mind telling me where you found these gifs and how to set them as your signature? Do you just paste the link?

Just paste the link on the add image thing. It's pretty simple, try to set the size to 300-305(width)x195(length) so that your image doesn't appear half of what it is.
Got it got it Tysm

I wonder if I’ll find a gif of harada’s z31 or kuroki’s r33
Hope Burst gets Better in 6th season. Come on Burst. You need to proudly uphold the Legacy of Beyblade!

Dear Burst,
A Little Warning to You
1. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT---- Develop your characters. Don't just wash them off. Take Care of Them. Keep on Shaping them anew. Or else I shall.......
2. PLOT ARMOR ---- Look at Leanie, you see. No plot armor. Or the plot will get ripped apart by me (Aka the Great Dragon Emperor)
3. Unpredictability ---- Make it Interesting. Plot Twists. Not able to be predicted. Make battles that we cannot predicate easily like for example Luilly (Lui) boi fighting Leanie and and Leanie always being likey saying "End Wall" and "Take on my Flare".
4. Flare ---- WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH FLARE? FLARE WITH PLOT ARMOR>>> GIVING IT TO LEANIE>>>> ARE YOU MAD

*Rest of the page ripped apart by MFB*
We. Need. Better. Beyblade. Seasons.
I just hope they make up for satanism cause if they dont my mom will ban me from beyblade until I am 30 with my own house and a wife
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I just hope they make up for satanism cause if they dont my mom will ban me from beyblade until I am 30 with my own house and a wife

Yeah lots of people like you probably would just have to wait till the dub to watch it in front of your parents and ask for toys, then all that stuff gets removed.
(Mar. 09, 2021  7:44 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: We. Need. Better. Beyblade. Seasons.

what? you mean with less crazy protagonists?
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:24 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  7:44 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: We. Need. Better. Beyblade. Seasons.

yeah and a decent story my guy. its kinda getting repetitive if you ask me.
Character Development is lacking in Burst in copious amounts. If anyone disagrees, lemmi tell all the evidence
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:24 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  7:44 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: We. Need. Better. Beyblade. Seasons.

They have gotten worse and worse