Oct

TEAMPALOOZA: The New Blader Spirit!

Silver Springs, Maryland
Tournament Results
Martin Luther King Jr Park
1120 Jackson Rd
  We will meet under the large pavillion next to the playground, behind the basketball courts. And if that's full we'll probably play ON the basketball courts, but we're going to try and avoid that.
12:00 PM on 10/16/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Teampalooza Series is our nationwide fall season tournament that allows bladers to build teams of 3 players to compete for monthly prizes, giveaways, and the chance of winning a FREE weekend for Teampalooza: Legends Festival on Dec 3-4th @ Orlando, FL.

Series Dates: August 1st to November 6th (1 tournament a month)

Format: WBO Teams Format (Team of 3 Players)

Location: This event will be held outdoors at Martin Luther King Jr. Park. Please note the address in the description as the park itself is quite large and typing the park name into Google Maps may lead you in the wrong direction. Look at the picture for guidance.

Participant Cap: This tournament will be INVITE ONLY with a participation cap of 36 players. (12 Teams) If your team wishes to be invite all I need you to do is PM me (CrisisCrusher07) with Your Teams name, and the WBO names of your teammates. Then I can invite you to the tournament.

Match Styles: 3on3, each team member’s 3on3 deck must consist of 3 Beyblades with no repeating parts. Parts may be repeated throughout the team. (Meaning all 3 players on a team could potentially run the exact same deck as each of their teammates.)

Note: Any team can participate in this Series even if they are not planning or interested to attend the Legends Festival on December. This Series stands on its own and it is not connected to Legends Festival.

Event Prizing

To Be Announced

TEAMPALOOZA REGISTRATION
For your team to be eligible to win any of prizes listed below, each team of 3 must be registered at BeybladePremier.com/teams before August 30, 2022.

Registration per team is only $5 for the entire Series. Yes, it is a very small amount. We are just looking for the commitment to get teams onboard.

We encourage all players to create their teams and register them as soon as possible to start accumulating points from month #1 (August).

IMPORTANT: You do not need to register your team if you just want to play occasionally or participate once in the series. Registration is only for teams that want to stay together month after month and be eligible for Teampalooza Series prizes.

TEAMPALOOZA SERIES PRIZES

1. Monthly Trifecta Prize: We are giving away the next upcoming TT release for each team member for the team with most points for the month.
2. Premier Triple Crown Prize: We are giving away a free weekend hotel stay for Teampalooza: Legends Festival for each team member for the team with the most accumulated points.
3. Premier Way Giveaway Prize: We will run a random giveaway every month for all registered teams. Prizes will be announced every month.

For full details and rules about Teampalooza, please visit the TEAMPALOOZA thread on the WBO.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This is gonna be hyped
Looking for a third for this event anyone interested inbox me will give full access to inventory to help build deck if needed we just trying have fun(my son made it to the final 8 his last ranked tournament and won 3rd place at last bladers kingdom event so we are new but not scrubs )😂 that’s my sells pitch 😂😂😂
I'd like to join, but I'm not sure if I'd even be able to attend, especially since this the day after the last day of works MET, so I'm not sure what'll happen, might ask if it'll be possible, especially since I'm not sure if work will try to put down another M.E.T. schedule for the week coming up
Due to some unfortunate events this tournament, as well as the folling Teampaloosa on November 6th will be relocated to Martin Luther King Jr Park, located at 1120 Jackson Rd, Silver Springs Maryland, 20904. I will also send this to everyone currently listed through a PM.

geetster99
The Supreme One
CrisisCrusher07
RED NINJA 0829
Yami
JCMakeEmBurst
DeceasedCrab
Friedpasta
BeybladeBlast11
OnTheDL
Mike.Nightwing
Kirito1696
LJ-Blader
MamaBey2122
SPN_Z3R0
Godly_Requiem
Zayjeff
Mr pokee
When were the previous tournaments for this event? Also even if one isn't invited are they still allowed to come play with others during free play?
(Oct. 11, 2022  2:50 AM)AJL Blader Wrote: When were the previous tournaments for this event? Also even if one isn't invited are they still allowed to come play with others during free play?

We looking for a third if you trying form a team and compete
(Oct. 12, 2022  11:06 PM)Loskii Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2022  2:50 AM)AJL Blader Wrote: When were the previous tournaments for this event? Also even if one isn't invited are they still allowed to come play with others during free play?

We looking for a third if you trying form a team and compete

He'd be a VERY solid addition to your team.
(Oct. 13, 2022  2:29 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2022  11:06 PM)Loskii Wrote: We looking for a third if you trying form a team and compete

He'd be a VERY solid addition to your team.

Hopefully he responds or somebody picks one of us up

You can definately come and play in free play. But Loskii is looking for a 3rd member for his team.
I Might be able to go if work doesn't try and send out M.E.T. again (or V.E T. for that matter), have to wait and see unfortunately
(Oct. 13, 2022  5:31 AM)Loskii Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2022  2:29 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: He'd be a VERY solid addition to your team.

Hopefully he responds or somebody picks one of us up

Heyo! Are you still looking for a third member? I could join up if you happen to need someone still
Hey question y'all, if I am possibly able to attend tomorrow, anyone possibly need a blader on their team, just wondering since...... ya know, ya Boi's never participated in any Team-Tourney's before
(Oct. 15, 2022  11:57 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Hey question y'all, if I am possibly able to attend tomorrow, anyone possibly need a blader on their team, just wondering since...... ya know, ya Boi's never participated in any Team-Tourney's before

You could always show up to free play and if by chance people show up without teams you could form one.
(Oct. 15, 2022  5:06 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2022  11:57 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Hey question y'all, if I am possibly able to attend tomorrow, anyone possibly need a blader on their team, just wondering since...... ya know, ya Boi's never participated in any Team-Tourney's before

You could always show up to free play and if by chance people show up without teams you could form one.

Yeah but that's only if someone does show, also, sry I haven't said anything yet but......... Mom might possibly have M.E.T tomorrow, but I'm really hoping not in all honesty 😢

Welp, sry everyone, I thought I'd be able to try and attend, but like always, work has to mess up any and all chances of getting to go to a Beyblade tournament like always, again, sry y'all 😢😔
Well looks like a group round robin it shall be
Again, sry I wasn't able to try and attend y'all, hopefully ya Boi will be able to.get back into going to tourneys soon, as well as hopefully getting some new Beyblades before there becomes no more to get, sincerely 😔
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Oct-16-...nt-reports
Sorry I didn't notify you guys earlier some stuff came up and I wasn't able to come for free play or as a team member. As long as some plans don't come up for the tournament on November 6 I can come play during free play or for anyone looking for an extra team member.
This matches for event have now been processed.
This matches for event have now been processed.