TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

I dunno. In the listing it says they are 5cm. That's normal size. And since it is just a layer it must be normal size, since you couldn't use it with regular parts if it was small
(Sep. 14, 2015  8:17 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2015  6:59 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Attack is what most people consider the most fun and competitive, so if an attack type layer is good, make the teeth wear quick so they are forced to buy more. Plus, in a way, it could kind of balance out the game. Attack=High risk, High Reward if you get what I'm saying.

I have noticed one thing when it comes to collectable games and Japan. The Japanese are NOT risk takers when it comes to games. Not sure why, but in every TCG I've played that I've followed competitively, when it comes to Japan rankings, the top/most used deck is always the one that is most "Safe" or control, even if playing so is not a good thing in the game/format. For beyblade, I heard (can't remember exactly where but sure it was on this forum) stamina was a massive issue in Japan because Attack types are not a "safe" option. So overall, to Japan, stamina is, or at least was, the most competitive type even if the other types outmatched them from our findings.

Yeah, though worth noting that when Attack became the safe option in late HMS, the Japanese players were quick to adopt it.
I received this morning an e-mail from Takara tomy :o they said all new stuff release and new tournament event. I think they send it to all bladers registered in the beycloud.
Welp! I've had Valkyrie for about 30 minutes and have unscrewed it maybe 3 or 4 times, and the teeth on the Layer are already starting to wear down. How disappointing...
Even though that issue is well-documented, I agree it's heartbreaking. Unhappy I'm sorry you and every other player has to deal with it.
I just get my second Valkyrie. I will keep this one for tournament purpose. my first one would be for testing hah! used around 50times now so he works well but seems to be loose a little.
I knew it was an issue, but I didn't think it would be that bad. Guess I'll be keeping it on display for the time being.
Yeah i recommend Spriggan vs. Kerbeus for your normal everyday practice. They hold up really well
I have two unopened Valkyries and more coming ... but I really wish I didn't have to do this.
Spriggan is a good substitute for trainning.
Yeah I hear you, I have 6 with one on the way. Lol. 3 are unused. I can't wait until they release the layers seperately or make a superior attack type with better teeth
(Sep. 16, 2015  8:11 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Spriggan is a good substitute for trainning.

Yeah, but I just wanna play with Valkyrie. It's not about training. These are toys and I wanna play with them Unhappy
Yeah me too, I love using Valkyrie so much more than Spriggan, but i cringe every time Valkyrie gets bursted. My gf just got that gel clear coat nail polish stuff. I am going to try that on my oldest Valkyrie layer and maybe my second to oldest that is starting to suck. The regular clear coat seemed to work a little, but wore off quickly. She says the gel is way more durable. I will try it and post the results tomorrow. Hopefully it will at least give our older Valkyries a little more life for us to practice with. But, at the same time, they may not react the same way that they normally should with this "fix"
I understand it. I love that much Valkyrie but i'm on the same way of you hah! I have done some testing just for my personal interest and give some of them on the site but I would like to launch it millions times but it won't be good that long hah!
Well, TAKARA-TOMY is officially going to come up with "Bladers BOX", but I have no idea what that could be hah.

"Open the box, pick a Blader!"
I'm sure it's a carrying case of some sort!
Oh neat. That would be good. As long as it has special compartments and not just a tackle box with Beyblade slapped on it like those Hasbro ones. It would be nice to have a box that protected the layers well
For some reason, my worn valkyrie performs the same as it did when it was new... wierd...

I don't have a burst stadium, so doing tests seems a bit useless
(Sep. 18, 2015  8:23 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: For some reason, my worn valkyrie performs the same as it did when it was new... wierd...

Not true.
(Sep. 18, 2015  6:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, TAKARA-TOMY is officially going to come up with "Bladers BOX", but I have no idea what that could be hah.

"Open the box, pick a Blader!"

Hah! pretty funny!

Sion can you take a pictures of your valkyrie and show us the teeth and I wanted to know how much launch and Burst was done on it?!
All are awesome sorry but cannot decide any one all are the best
(Sep. 12, 2015  8:30 AM)TheSecondDeath Wrote: HI GUYS ! I have a big new, it's about the december burst release !!!
Some of you have noticed the wear of the teeth on the Layers, and one of the only solution is that Takara should sale layers separately, and they will do it !! In December the Random Layer vol 1 will be release, 1 random layer for 300yen in capsules machine !
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-yuyou/g151242s01/

Just read this and saw Kai-V's post. Definitely makes me think it's a possibility these aren't full sized or legit Layers, since these are from capsule machines. I think it's a good chance they are for spare Layers, but it's also a possibility it's something similar to the shooter-gums we saw for MFB.
EDIT: Post below confirms they are full size, haha.

Really hoping the issue for Layers gets fixed soon, since we've already seen Takara fix the issue with the launchers. Until then @[Angry Face]... layers, layers everywhere.
They are full-sized Layers.
this new stadium would be good for the plastic/hms? i really need a good stadium for using my beyblades, the only one was a super attack which i dunno what possessed me to buy Tongue_out
(Oct. 03, 2016  5:10 AM)Spartan117 Wrote: this new stadium would be good for the plastic/hms? i really need a good stadium for using my beyblades, the only one was a super attack which i dunno what possessed me to buy Tongue_out

Hm, the knockout experience can be really different with that stadium, but it is true that the other legal stadiums are becoming rarer by the day. That being said, you should look on Rakuten Global, as I saw one seller listing many old stadiums.