TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

i wonder if a beyblade striking another when the attack is not a head on collision would affect the bursting ability. like if we launched at an angle and the other hit it on the top, it wouldnt have as much of an affect on the one hit on the top as the one that hit it on its edge. just an idea for a new launch technique.
hey this beyburst thing is interesting when will it release in india.
(Sep. 01, 2015  11:45 AM)siddhsyoyo Wrote: hey this beyburst thing is interesting when will it release in india.

India will probably follow suit whenever Hasbro releases the series worldwide, so not before 2017. You can definitely order the new products online meanwhile though, like most of us.
(Aug. 23, 2015  2:30 AM)royallydoomed Wrote: i wonder if a beyblade striking another when the attack is not a head on collision would affect the bursting ability. like if we launched at an angle and the other hit it on the top, it wouldnt have as much of an affect on the one hit on the top as the one that hit it on its edge. just an idea for a new launch technique.
Yes. It does. When you launch it the way you are thinking, though, it is very inconsistent and hard to control. The thing you do want to make sure of, though, it that you are hitting the opposing bey center-mass. I find that, a lot of times, if you just clip it a bunch, it will actually make the attacking bey burst. So you will want to find a shot with a flower pattern that will predominantly strike there if the defending bey is sitting in the middle. If it is moving around a lot, I guess it doesn't really matter.
Thoughts guys?

Also, after thousands of launches, the accel tip gets rounded, from hitting the opposing disk after it bursts out. It gouges the side of the accel tip, rounds it and makes it not work so well. Don't worry though, like I said, this is after thousands of launches. So, I have developed a fix for it. You just take sandpaper and sand it down so it is flat again. It actually makes it work better and act more aggressive. Remember, though, any modification of this nature is ILLEGAL for tournament play and judges can and will notice and there will be serious consequences. It just turns an old useless driver into something that would be actually usable and fun to experiment with at home. Make sure you sand it with fine sandpaper though and smooth it out as much as possible so you don't damage your stadium floor
Aproximately when will burst be avaliable in Canada?
(Sep. 03, 2015  7:00 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Aproximately when will burst be avaliable in Canada?

Not before 2017, but there is definitely nothing stopping you from importing them before that.
(Sep. 01, 2015  2:30 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Also, after thousands of launches, the accel tip gets rounded, from hitting the opposing disk after it bursts out. It gouges the side of the accel tip, rounds it and makes it not work so well.

Pics? I didn't notice this.
If I look closer on my two accel driver the side is already rounded a little but not enough to make a major diferense between Semi-Flat and Flat. I have no signs of wearing on.
Well I already sanded it but you can still kind of see a gouge in the left side. It's hard to get a pic of it on my phone but you shoIld be able to get the idea. Basically, you can get gouges all the way around and it can make it more rounded. This obviously makes it less aggressive because it doesn't have as much surface area and thus less power
Warning, large image
You know that sanding is illegal, right hah ?
Yeah, I noted that in the first post I made about it above so that everyone would be clear. It is just good for personal use so you don't wear all of yours out and can save a couple for tourneys
(Apr. 15, 2015  3:18 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Excellent news! I'm hoping this may get my kids excited about Beys again Smile

same. i live in Minnesota and there are pretty much no bladers

(Sep. 03, 2015  7:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2015  7:00 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Aproximately when will burst be avaliable in Canada?

Not before 2017, but there is definitely nothing stopping you from importing them before that.

plus you might as well get them before people start to make fakes
Any news about when this series will be out for Japan's neighboring countries?
HI GUYS ! I have a big new, it's about the december burst release !!!
Some of you have noticed the wear of the teeth on the Layers, and one of the only solution is that Takara should sale layers separately, and they will do it !! In December the Random Layer vol 1 will be release, 1 random layer for 300yen in capsules machine !
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-yuyou/g151242s01/
(Sep. 12, 2015  8:30 AM)TheSecondDeath Wrote: HI GUYS ! I have a big new, it's about the december burst release !!!
Some of you have noticed the wear of the teeth on the Layers, and one of the only solution is that Takara should sale layers separately, and they will do it !! In December the Random Layer vol 1 will be release, 1 random layer for 300yen in capsules machine !
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-yuyou/g151242s01/

They look awesome. I don't think they've been released to tackle the teeth wearing issue, more likely they're just alternative versions of the layers already been released for collectible purposes. They do look awesome though, I'm especially liking the gold/yellow Valkyrie, very stylish.

This may be a good short term solution to the teeth wear problem, just stock up on a bunch of these. I'm sure they'll be sold online not long after their release. I'll definitely be getting one of each.
Hm, there will be a Gacha Original Layer too, so there might be one that will only have an exclusive release through that. I also really doubt that teeth wear is what was meant to be addressed with this, because capsule machines are very popular in Japan, and this includes Layers like Kerbeus that have no real problem with teeth wear.

I just really hope that they are real-size Layers, because TAKARA-TOMY A.R.T.S. has a tendency to release miniature versions of Beyblades only ...
I agree with you Kai-V and ClaraM, I don't think they've been released this to tackle the teeth wearing issue, but just because Gasha are popular. But for the Bladers it's a very good way to save money, because buy a starter/booster each time we have a wear layer.... It's very expensive.
And for the size I think it will be the normal size, because there is just the layer in the capsule, there is nothing about others pieces, and on the image it seems to be the real size (there is also the chip)
Now Matematics !
3 parts in a booster, 1 in the capsule
The prize of a booster is 864 yen (takara website), and the prize of a capsule is 300 yen so 864/3= 288, it's around 300, so the prize seems to be for a real size bey !! Wink
pretty happy about this but bet this is a way of making money more than addressing the issue. it's likely this was planned long before the release of Burst. however, I hope it doesn't indicate that Tomy DOES consider tooth wear a normal part of this game.
(Sep. 12, 2015  6:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: pretty happy about this but bet this is a way of making money more than addressing the issue. it's likely this was planned long before the release of Burst. however, I hope it doesn't indicate that Tomy DOES consider tooth wear a normal part of this game.

I've always believe that they do, especially when it comes to great attack type layers. To me, it just makes sense from a business standpoint. Attack is what most people consider the most fun and competitive, so if an attack type layer is good, make the teeth wear quick so they are forced to buy more. Plus, in a way, it could kind of balance out the game. Attack=High risk, High Reward if you get what I'm saying.
that's a statement that only applies to the hardcore community, which is a minority. The most popular layer in Japan is actually Deathscyther.
(Sep. 12, 2015  6:59 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Attack is what most people consider the most fun and competitive, so if an attack type layer is good, make the teeth wear quick so they are forced to buy more. Plus, in a way, it could kind of balance out the game. Attack=High risk, High Reward if you get what I'm saying.

I have noticed one thing when it comes to collectable games and Japan. The Japanese are NOT risk takers when it comes to games. Not sure why, but in every TCG I've played that I've followed competitively, when it comes to Japan rankings, the top/most used deck is always the one that is most "Safe" or control, even if playing so is not a good thing in the game/format. For beyblade, I heard (can't remember exactly where but sure it was on this forum) stamina was a massive issue in Japan because Attack types are not a "safe" option. So overall, to Japan, stamina is, or at least was, the most competitive type even if the other types outmatched them from our findings.
(Sep. 14, 2015  8:17 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2015  6:59 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Attack is what most people consider the most fun and competitive, so if an attack type layer is good, make the teeth wear quick so they are forced to buy more. Plus, in a way, it could kind of balance out the game. Attack=High risk, High Reward if you get what I'm saying.

I have noticed one thing when it comes to collectable games and Japan. The Japanese are NOT risk takers when it comes to games. Not sure why, but in every TCG I've played that I've followed competitively, when it comes to Japan rankings, the top/most used deck is always the one that is most "Safe" or control, even if playing so is not a good thing in the game/format. For beyblade, I heard (can't remember exactly where but sure it was on this forum) stamina was a massive issue in Japan because Attack types are not a "safe" option. So overall, to Japan, stamina is, or at least was, the most competitive type even if the other types outmatched them from our findings.
In MFB tourneys here there are a lot of people who just spam Dragooon and Duo stamina combos the whole tournament too *cough* myself *cough*. Lol I guess most people don't like to take risks Tongue_out.
Wow, super cool!

The WBBA Big Bang Pegasis and Phantom Orion Parts Sets were always popular items during the MFB era; I really do think there is a market for parts sold separately like this.
Takara Tomy A.R.T.S
A
Really
Tiny
Souvenir