TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

I'm curious about the storyline and the characters, and somewhat about the beyblades that are yet to come.

If it interests anyone: I asked Takafumi Adachi on his tumblr if he's involved with Beyblade Burst and his reply indicates that he isn't, so (I'm not a native speaker!!!)...I guess we can expect that Beyblade Burst will be an entirely new thing with entirely new characters? Even an entirely new universe just how it was with MFB back in 2008 or so? Idk. After all, he was the author of MFB.
(May. 23, 2015  8:20 PM)xxdarknessxx Wrote: I'm curious about the storyline and the characters, and somewhat about the beyblades that are yet to come.

If it interests anyone: I asked Takafumi Adachi on his tumblr if he's involved with Beyblade Burst and his reply indicates that he isn't, so (I'm not a native speaker!!!)...I guess we can expect that Beyblade Burst will be an entirely new thing with entirely new characters? Even an entirely new universe just how it was with MFB back in 2008 or so? Idk. After all, he was the author of MFB.

I don't think this is new, we already know that it's gonna be an entirely new series.
I quit blading a while ago but I like to check in here every now and then. I'm going to start blading again. This looks so cool. They look sort of old gen and super fresh at the same time. I'm afraid hasbro will take out the burst gimmick "because it's dangerous " I'm interested in the sorry line of the anime too. At first I thought the stadium was zero g and I thought. Aww. They used that again. New stadium looks good tho.
I have to be honest... the whole new burst generation seems cool, except just that.. the BURST ability..
Ok, so we all know how cool and/or carpy it was, when our 1st gen. beyblades burst like that, but its not like we WANTED it to happen, right? Same with Metal Fusion, if they burst, it was probably exciting, but not a requested excitement? We didn`t WANT them to burst apart, but when they did, maybe we didn`t mind it so much. But now it happens on contact? is that right? It sounds more like CHANCE now then SKILL if you ask me. The designs and stuff are cool and all, but whoever came up with the BURST effect was overall lazy and thinking too small in my opinion. Not to mention the beyblades are only made up of 3 or so pieces each and look like mcdonalds spin offs.
But for some reason i still can`t stop lookin at them and really wanna try it out!! lol XD
Maybe they`ll grow on me like Metal Fusion sure did, but i don`t think i like the idea of my beyblade bursting without my consent.
(Apr. 15, 2015  2:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Great news. They remind me of the first few plastic releases, with few parts. They look like alot of fun. If the rankings are like the Beypointer, I question the accuracy, haha.

I wonder if when Hasbro release them, if the explosion gimmick will be taken away or altered.

I hope Hasbro takes away the exploding part. I am not very fond of that feature. R.I.P. Metal Saga Unhappy
(May. 25, 2015  5:34 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  2:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Great news. They remind me of the first few plastic releases, with few parts. They look like alot of fun. If the rankings are like the Beypointer, I question the accuracy, haha.

I wonder if when Hasbro release them, if the explosion gimmick will be taken away or altered.

I hope Hasbro takes away the exploding part. I am not very fond of that feature. R.I.P. Metal Saga Unhappy

I think Metal Fight was drawn out for too long..
(May. 25, 2015  9:09 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 25, 2015  5:34 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote:

Maybe for you because you prefer plastics a lot.

Anyways... I hope the burst gimmick is slightly less prone to break apart than the prototypes.
Oh yes! Beyblading finally coming to what it should always have been- pure destruction... with ripcords...like it should be...
(May. 25, 2015  10:35 PM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2015  9:09 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 25, 2015  5:34 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I hope Hasbro takes away the exploding part. I am not very fond of that feature. R.I.P. Metal Saga Unhappy

Anyways... I hope the burst gimmick is slightly less prone to break apart than the prototypes.

I prefer Plastics but everything became too gimmicky with MF after the Maximum Series....and designs became way too artistic with 4D, and Synchrome rendered everything worthless in comparison.

Yeah, it's time for something a bit different after so many years.
Even though the whole new gimmick seems stupid, it's a nice breaking point- saying "Hey, there's more then Metal Fight..."
Not sure if everyone have the same thought, but I think using the stadium for HMS battles seems okay.
The green Cerberus reminds me of Poison Serpent SW145SD. Though I might be going to japan next year and I'm gonna get one of these. Eee
(May. 26, 2015  6:45 AM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 25, 2015  10:35 PM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2015  9:09 PM)Neo Wrote: I think Metal Fight was drawn out for too long..

I prefer Plastics but everything became too gimmicky with MF after the Maximum Series....and designs became way too artistic with 4D, and Synchrome rendered everything worthless in comparison.

Even though the whole new gimmick seems stupid, it's a nice breaking point- saying "Hey, there's more then Metal Fight..."

I do agree that plastics are better. I like them better because they gave more unpredictable battles than MFB which is also what I wanted in Beyblade Burst.

When you say things after the Maximum Series had artistic designs, you mean something like Big Bang where it looks far too much like a Pegasis wing?
(May. 26, 2015  10:20 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  6:45 AM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 25, 2015  10:35 PM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote: Maybe for you because you prefer plastics a lot.

I do agree that plastics are better. I like them better because they gave more unpredictable battles than MFB which is also what I wanted in Beyblade Burst.

When you say things after the Maximum Series had artistic designs, you mean something like Big Bang where it looks far too much like a Pegasis wing?
If it's undpredictable battles then isn't Zero-G the best for that? People didn't like Zero-G very much because the battles were unpredictable. So then wouldn't people feel the same way about Burst?
(May. 26, 2015  4:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  10:20 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  6:45 AM)Neo Wrote: I prefer Plastics but everything became too gimmicky with MF after the Maximum Series....and designs became way too artistic with 4D, and Synchrome rendered everything worthless in comparison.

If it's undpredictable battles then isn't Zero-G the best for that? People didn't like Zero-G very much because the battles were unpredictable. So then wouldn't people feel the same way about Burst?

If I really need to differienciate them then I only meant the Hybrid Wheel System or the 4D System were more predictable. I agree that Zero G was unpredictable.

I also don't know why people hate unpredictable battles so much. Do people REALLY care about testing parts to make sure they're useful? At least if they were unpredictable, it makes it more fun instead of having EXTREMELY BROKEN parts like F230CF/GCF (Which I absolutely hate) which would make the battles undeniably predictable and break the game.

Would people rather have fun in matches because they are more unpredictable or break the game with beys or combos that end up as dominant as Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF and make the battles predictable (and BORINGl?
(May. 26, 2015  8:12 PM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  4:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  10:20 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote: I do agree that plastics are better. I like them better because they gave more unpredictable battles than MFB which is also what I wanted in Beyblade Burst.

If I really need to differienciate them then I only meant the Hybrid Wheel System or the 4D System were more predictable. I agree that Zero G was unpredictable.

I also don't know why people hate unpredictable battles so much. Do people REALLY care about testing parts to make sure they're useful? At least if they were unpredictable, it makes it more fun instead of having EXTREMELY BROKEN parts like F230CF/GCF (Which I absolutely hate) which would make the battles undeniably predictable and break the game.

Would people rather have fun in matches because they are more unpredictable or break the game with beys or combos that end up as dominant as Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF and make the battles predictable (and BORINGl?
Honestly I agree. It seems more fun to go into a battle not knowing the end result. These days people are worried about their rank and just plain winning so they want to be able to know which Bey will dominate and which will not. I think we all agree that unpredictable battles are fun, but we all want to know which Beyblade is dominant over others so we can have a competitive advantage.
Its good to have useful customs and know what's good but I kinda wished that I discovered them myself, it use to be what I did till I went to the WBO.
(May. 26, 2015  8:26 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  8:12 PM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  4:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: If it's undpredictable battles then isn't Zero-G the best for that? People didn't like Zero-G very much because the battles were unpredictable. So then wouldn't people feel the same way about Burst?

Honestly I agree. It seems more fun to go into a battle not knowing the end result. These days people are worried about their rank and just plain winning so they want to be able to know which Bey will dominate and which will not. I think we all agree that unpredictable battles are fun, but we all want to know which Beyblade is dominant over others so we can have a competitive advantage.

True I guess. I suppose people just want to be prepared in battles and having predictable battles helps people choose their parts so maybe that's why some people are worried about Beyblade Burst.
Parts will obviously have some clear winners and losers.
When it becomes an alienation of all parts except one specific combination, that's a problem.

If you just sit back and battle with random things you'd be surprised how much fun Beyblade can be, from a part swap to a full on combination and tweaking it to meet your standards.

Until everyone else starts using it.
And that's why Zero-G was semi-uninteresting.

Although, Burst would be so much cooler with things like enterchangable shafts and tips, no?
if we test enough we can find some consistent results in zero-g or other format and we can probably include burst generation too. personnaly, from my experience, I don't think zero-g are so unpredictable.
(May. 26, 2015  10:16 PM)Neo Wrote: Parts will obviously have some clear winners and losers.
When it becomes an alienation of all parts except one specific combination, that's a problem.

If you just sit back and battle with random things you'd be surprised how much fun Beyblade can be, from a part swap to a full on combination and tweaking it to meet your standards.

Although, Burst would be so much cooler with things like enterchangable shafts and tips, no?

I agree, with top tier customs exploding in the last minute I will laugh out loud! This is why I don't make carp like Duo AD145WD, I prefer MF Death Herculeo SW145WD which does surprisingly well and it's one I make in my own preferences, this is why I loved plastics, I made such outrageously random combos and battle to see which is better, even with top tier customs, Plastics were still full of surprises.
(May. 26, 2015  10:16 PM)Neo Wrote: Parts will obviously have some clear winners and losers.

That's what I have been saying. I said it was more fun that Beyblades were unpredictable because it wou,d at least leave you with surprising results and mixed reactions instead of being one sided. I just hope that Burst is like that.
Hiii....... Kai Ami surjo new member of beyblade I don't know
What can I do plz you help me [/size]
(May. 27, 2015  7:55 AM)Racer surjo Wrote: Hiii....... Kai Ami surjo new member of beyblade I don't know
What can I do plz you help me [/size]
Help with What?
Considering the game is shifting from ring outs to breaks. Think tournaments will break into two formats, current limited and burst? maybe run the events simultaneously.
(May. 28, 2015  12:03 AM)cj122 Wrote: Considering the game is shifting from ring outs to breaks. Think tournaments will break into two formats, current limited and burst? maybe run the events simultaneously.

Actually, knock outs will still definitely happen :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...st_Gimmick

I do not know what you mean by "current limited".