Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA?

I live in Alabama, and I'm on Staff at an Anime con Called Kami-Con in Tuscaloosa, Alabama at the university of alabama's furgason center. (i'm sorry I can't spell all that well) I would like one to be at Kami-Con, but first I'm going to ask about it at the meeting, and get permision for you guys
Well, I along with Spin-Sonic can host tournaments and organize. Our whole team really does it but Spin-Sonic and I do most of the work. I can organize and he can judge. We also have a clear understanding of the rules and also added on parts in our own edited one that the WBO rulebook may have left out and not specified. We also record very often so any discrepancies in matches can be carefully reviewed rather than going by mere word of mouth. We have hosted local tournaments since we were in elementary school and some were actually rather big. We also plan on hosting one some time next week. So yes, we are tournament organisers.
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:55 AM)Gedd11 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  3:06 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I live in L.A. So there is me. And McFrown if we can get him.

same with me say organize one around Walnut FYI im 10 but look like a 11 year old
It would be best in an area where most bladers who are going to participate live and where the host lives. So it might depend, so first we must find out where they live around and try our best to make it as close as possible so people don't use up much gas and save money.
I live in Houston, Texas and I wish to host a tournament. I know the WBO Organized Play Rules, both Standard and Universal. If I ever forget, I always carry a printed version of the rules. I am a responsible blader, and has won every battle I was ever in. I'm also a great blader!
i live in darby,pa and i know a lot of bladers around the area it'd be a blessing if you'd allow me to host a tournament in the area. i'm 14 years old going on 15. and i'm a major beyblade fan.
There's not that many bladers around here, but I'm more than capable of organizing a tournament/event in Dayton, Ohio if anyone is interested.
Just to stop wasting anybody's time : if you have something below even fifty posts and that you are just posting where you live, forget it. You have not proven that you would be a good tournament organiser at all yet, so do not post here until you do that ...
Im in Denver CO, And I know several bladers here, (kktt11) (Fish) Probably more that I dont know about PM if your willing to help, I know a couple stores that might let us hold a tourney, but for now, I cant do much, most of the bladers I know personally are non- adults, But I can maybe put one on
I also lack a Takara -Tomy Attack stadium
Ive got
Most of the Hasbro Stadiums,
A wide square stadium
An off brand stadium
Planning on getting A MFB soon though
Sorry this is really more of a "Hey Colorodans!"
im kingston WA i could help with tournamates in seatlle tacoma though no one here uses beys. Unhappy ive tried to make tourneys here and failed but, iw will try again since i know the rules by heart and i am a good blader.
Detroit, Michigan. There are plenty of bladers here. I know all of the rules and I have a legal stadium. When ever there is a update I re-print to make sure I know whats going on in the metagame. I let people use they beys if need . I honestly think I would be a great organiser so whatever it is you guys are planning I hope you consider here! ;D
Must I say?
Hillsboro, Oregon.
Not much to say. I know the rules. If something goes wrong I'll just shoot a text to Deikailo or call her.
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hello World Bladers,

You live in the United States, you know the WBO's Organized Play Rules by heart, you know your area and you think you'd be good at hosting a tournament? Post here and let us know what state you live in! We know New York, Maryland, Florida, etc. are able to be active and competitive, but come on, there are fifty states!

(What happens next is a secret!)

>Hello World Bladers

>You live in the United States
Libruhhh
Sorry, this has been bugging me since I first saw this thread Tongue_out

Edit: I see the response below, I don't want to waste time being a despot about correct presentation, that'd be silly Tongue_out
Hi guys naruto8 here,

i live in montgomery al. and i am a good blader so how do i join the wbba world tourney.
Hi guys naruto8 here,

i live in montgomery al. and i am a good blader so how do i join the wbba world tourney.
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:02 AM)th!nk Wrote: >Hello World Bladers

>You live in the United States
Libruhhh
Sorry, this has been bugging me since I first saw this thread Tongue_out

I anticipated that people from all around the world would read this announcement even though it is written "USA" in the title. Therefore, I cannot just not say "hello" to them before going to the main subject.
I enjoyed the tournament I hosted last year and judging at the one Otsu hosted a few weeks ago.
(I have work today so I couldn't go to the tourney today :[)

I just work so much that it is quite hard for me to host and attend all.
But since I am moving to Baltimore(Another city in Maryland) this fall, I could start hosting some down there.
Since I will be a jobless bum haha

P.s, I could take off time off work if it a big tourney. If I get 3 weeks notice haha
I liv in terlton, ok 45 min. Out from tulsa.
edit: Terlton, OK
I am going to get a legal stadium and get my friends to join. I'll still need more. Please hlp if you live in Oklahoma. pM me!
Oh yeah frgot to mension, I read the rules very often so I can remember them well and have them on my phone and laptop that way I always remember them.
I live in Rochester, NY. It's due south of Toronto (except there's that pesky Lake Ontario in the way). Only thing is, I'm most likely moving to NYC in the next 6 months or so.
i live in savannah georgia and i can infact host a tournement
Well, I'd be more than happy hosting in my moms hometown, Sumter, South Carolina! Last winter when I went for christmas, there was alot of kids getting beyblades in Walmart. And Im going back for summer on Thursday. Also if I cant find prizes, is it possible to have a face booster as placed prizes? If not, I'll try to find good prizes.
I won't say exactly where I live, but I live close to Houston. I'm organizing a tournament right now, and I hope to organize more in the future. Houston has been deprived of tournaments for a very long time
I reside in Michigan, somewhere near Oakland and Utica

Many people play Beyblade where I live but I am the only one with a WBO account.

Edit: I know the rules pretty well and I could organize a tournement but I would probably need a person or two to assist me and many TT stadiums. I only have one and the tournement would go at a snail pace.
I live in southern california, i chould hast some tournys
Soon moving to Maryland around the washington DC area
Coldwater, MI hoping to be able to have a tournament here because some people can't take a go any where that has a tournament like me I want to be able to be in a tournament so there has to be one in here.