Super Control Beystadium Discussion

I feel like this stadium should really have a thread of its own for discussion of whether or not it should be legal. Mine arrived today & I've done a bit of testing. If anyone has any requests or could back up my tests with some of their own, I'd really appreciate it.

Uwik's Testing
The Supreme One's Testing
Geetster99's testing

Overall, I'd say that while the two stadiums have very different styles, there are aspects of one stadium that make up for something it lacks compared to the other. For example, the Super Control only has one wall, but it compensates for what might be an easier KO with pockets to keep attack from dominating. My only concern would be the three holes along the sides that are just big enough for most performance tips to get stuck but, surprisingly, this only happened twice in all my testing.
If anyone else could provide some tests to confirm the legitimacy of this stadium, I would really appreciate it because I'm leaving for CT next thursday & if the Super Control Beystadium is legalized, I'll bring it up with me for tournaments.
Nice work. Tongue_out

I hope this can really be looked into quickly, I'd love to use this for one of our CT events this summer.

If you have time, I'd be interested in seeing LLD with ___ RF, rather than stock, just to give it a bit more Attack "power", haha.
No problem! I'll try to do a little more testing tomorrow. I would love to see this stadium legal Smile
I've also got this stadium (only one I have) and I'm glad to see it's looking similar to the BB-10.

Also, when beys get stuck in the little holes in the stadium exits, wouldn't the bey already be going out of the stadium? I mean, if a bey gets stuck in the hole it was most likely exiting the stadium already. Those are my thoughts anyway Tongue_out
(Jun. 15, 2014  9:49 AM)raiehan Wrote: I've also got this stadium (only one I have) and I'm glad to see it's looking similar to the BB-10.

Also, when beys get stuck in the little holes in the stadium exits, wouldn't the bey already be going out of the stadium? I mean, if a bey gets stuck in the hole it was most likely exiting the stadium already. Those are my thoughts anyway Tongue_out

Would you be willing to do some tests in it, too? Tongue_out
(Jun. 15, 2014  9:49 AM)raiehan Wrote: I've also got this stadium (only one I have) and I'm glad to see it's looking similar to the BB-10.

I'd say no about the holes personally, but it has such a short life once it gets stuck, that it's essentially out. In situations where one beyblade gets knocked out of the stadium at the same time that the other gets trapped in the hole, I'd give it to the latter.

& yes! To second Leone19, it would be awesome if you could do some tests. Ryuzaki has the stadium and he said he'd do some testing later in the week as well.
Whoever wins my tourney series on Saturday will be walking away with one of these stadiums so don't be afraid to pester them about testing in it as well.
I can do some tests, sure! I've got no BB-10 to compare to though and my combos aren't on par with the newer combos. Perhaps I could do some testing with limited format combos?
That's totally fine! Testing with limited combos would be great. If you happen to have any of the combos I tested with & could run a test with those too, that would be a good point of reference.
Okay, I can have tests by Wednesday if that's OK? I'll try get a few more then I should test, hah.
I'll get to testing once I decide on which combos to use. Maybe I could find the old top tier lists (from near the beginning of MFB if I could find em) and compare my results to those. I've got more Metal Fusion beys than Metal Fury and Zero-G.
Awesome! With tests from 3 regular members & 1 from a committee member, that should be more than enough to make a decision on whether or not it can be legal Grin
raiehan Do you have Earth & LLD? I believe I used those two in one of my tests. They're from the first season.
I have Earth, yes. I don't have LLD but I have Gravity and Ray. Also, the only synchrom I have is Ifraid Salamander xD

Edit: I did some testing for Attack vs. Defense.
Hey, just saw this edit. Thanks for doing the testing! What I'm really trying to do right now is compare the Beyblades' performance in the Super Control Stadium to their performance in the BB-10, so if you could test do some testing with the same combo in the BB-10, that would be awesome! If you don't have it, another option would be to test some of the combos I tested in the Super Control so we can just affirm that my results were pretty standard. Thanks again!

Edit: just reread that you don't have a BB-10 or the exact combos I've used. Could anyone else do some additional testing with the combos he used? If not, I guess I could get around to it next weekend when I arrive in CT. Brought the stadium with me just in case.
Stars was the one who walked away with it from A Timely Farewell so you should see if you can't get him to do some comparison testing....
geetster99 has it at the moment so don't hesitate to ask him to test anything
Okay, thanks for letting me know! Hopefully he won't mind doing a little testing at some point over the next month.
It seems like a Semi/Final battle stadium.
He's looking forward to see everyone requesting things so make a list! Nice and long!
Some things for comparative testing:

Duo Cancer W145 WD vs. Flash ___ S130 RF
Phantom Aquario 90 MF vs. Duo Cancer W145 WD
Genbull Dragoon SA165 (Either mode, just list which was used)EWD vs. Duo Cancer W145 WD
Reviser Killerken E230 RSF vs. Bahamdia Dragoon BD145 R2F
Wyvang Dragoon BD145 RDF vs. Any thing previously mentionted or other Top Tier combinations

Again, thanks to Geetster/Stars who are willing to test, much appreciated. Tongue_out
Bb10
Duo cancer w145 wd vs mf-h flash Orion gb145 r2f

Duo: 1 win (1 os)

Flash: 19 wins(all ko)

Ties l

Super control
Duo cancer w145 wd vs mf-h flash Orion gb145 r2f

Duo: 2 wins (1os 1 ko)

Flash :18 wins (all ko)
Awesome! Liking these results Smile Added your tests to the OP; if you can do any more, that would be great!
Just held a small unofficial tournament in the Super Control!
Here were the winning combos (all typical standard combinations):
TSO: Phantom Cancer 90 MF, Duo Cancer W145 PD
Leone19: Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF, Genbull Dragoon SA165 EWD
Nohzone: Kraken Gryph S130 TB

Took videos for most matches that I'll upload later this afternoon. Honestly, we all thought the Super Control was even fairer than the BB-46 & everyone enjoyed using it.
Do you mean BB-10 lol? You put more fair than super control. Can't wait to see some videos though. It looks like it didn't affect most of the combos though they all seem like pretty standard BB-10 stuff. Can't wait for more testing in this stadium though I'm interested to see how more match ups will perform. Congrats to the placers!
Sorry, I was talking to people while typing this up lol. I meant to say that we thought it was fairer than the BB-46, which is another legal standard stadium.