Super Control Beystadium Discussion

I have to say, this deserves to be legalized. It had a lot more similarities in play to the BB-10 than the BB-46.
Putting this video I made of clips from today's unofficial tournament in the OP. The combos are pretty identifiable, but if you're wondering about one of them, ask me because I asked about most of the combos in the audio. As you can see, there isn't much that makes this stadium distinguishable from the BB-10, performance-wise.
The video makes me wonder : can you take a side photograph of the underside of the stadium ? It may just be that it is opaque in colour, but the slope currently does not look awesome to me.
I think it should be legalized.
Limited needs more stadiums, and this is basically a wall Extention BB-10.
(Jun. 29, 2014  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The video makes me wonder : can you take a side photograph of the underside of the stadium ? It may just be that it is opaque in colour, but the slope currently does not look awesome to me.

On the contrary, it's actually deeper than the MFB Attack stadium. Check the 'depth' part of the measurement in the following link.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...#pid897533
Talk about an optical illusion. No worry, then, hah.
Would you still like me to take a picture? I can take a few of different angles if needed tomorrow; it does appear fairly shallow at first glance.
If you have nothing better to do, I suppose.
Anything else need testing? I'll have some free time probably.