Strange Dreams you've had

(May. 02, 2013  1:35 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I had a dream that Kai-V came all the way from Toronto to visit me. I showed her around my school, introduced her to my friends, and that's all I can remember.

wut Wut!?

And Kai-V is from Quebec, not Toronto. So yeah ʘ‿ʘ
^Niether I or my dream knew that. But I was confused to, I mean I've only seen her once on a youtube video.
I hate bugs, so one time I was dreaming I was on a treadmill and I was running as fast as I could because THEIR was a giant cockroach behind me, I don't know why in my dream I didnt just leave the room but I kept running on it, and the cockroach but its legs on my back and I woke up screaming...
I kept having dreams where I was solving Geometry proofs last week... legit problems, too.
Had a dream that I was at a Beyblade tournament a couple nights ago haha
(Jun. 04, 2013  8:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I kept having dreams where I was solving Geometry proofs last week... legit problems, too.
Dream? Try nightmare! I took geometry a year ago.
I still think the reflective property needs to die in a hole.
I didn't mind the reflexive property, but I just kept having dreams about the Trig aspect. Like I was visualizing triangles where I had to solve for sine, cosine, & tangent lol. Weird stuff, man.
Right?
That stuff was ok for me, personally.
I dreamt I ate a hamburger...
Intense, right?
A while back, I had two weird dreams involving friends in a row. The first is a secret but the second had me in my graduation ceremony sitting next to one of my female friends put ketchup on my left knee(I was wearing shorts which I never do) and licked all of(and it was like 1.5 inches in diameter) other stuff happened but that was the main thing that stood out.
Sorry for the Double Post.
My cousin was sleeping on the floor next to me and as I fell asleep, I kinda half woke up and half saw my cousin, half saw a large blue teddy bear that matched her shape, and leaned over and hugged the Teddy bear, who immediately pushed me of to come to my senses and go back to sleep.
Some days later, I dreamed that I was playing basketball and as I defended, one guy shot the ball from the side, but it went over the hoop and above me. So I shot my arm up to catch it only to wake up empty handed with my arm in the exact place it was in the dream.
When I was about four years are old I dreamt of Chester the cheetos cheeta kidnapping me with a scateboard.
I used to have the same recurring dream when I was 5 & 6 that I was in the backseat of a car & the car was driving, but no one was steering it.
That is very weird. My cheetos dream never came back but I remember it. Another dream I had was one where I was invisible and there was a metal space ship (not flying) and people kept on banging it. Then there was a security breach and a 9 year old with a gun came in. He shot a man and a liitle girl and they turned into little yellow dogs the size of your hand.
I had recurring nightmares, of being robbed, and I remember more than 5 of them clearly. Speakking of nightmares, when I was 4, I dreamed that I was taking out the trash, when a Jamaican guy wearing Rastafarian broke through my pantry door with his large metal guitar. I backed up and called "Moooom", -silence- I turn backing further to call again when the man tackled me to the ground, He pulls out a lighter to my shoe laces. I scream for him to stop but as the flame touched my laces, I could finally wake up.
Okay, so only one time I've had a dream of WBO members but today I had a dream of being on the WBO. So I was just scrolling around and I noticed my username was italic and I had more faces and the WBO had a different and awesome looking layout. Then I saw on my profile it said I was 16. I was an advanced member! I had the lapis lazuli face and also had many gold faces. I had others that revolved around helping the site. I don't remember names of them though. My beyrank was 19 if I recall correctly. I started posting in the advanced forum and it was a lot more active than it is now. It hadn't people I'd actually expect to see there soon (ShinobuXD, Meow!, theblackdragon, and I don't remember any more.).

I'm actually hoping this dream comes true.
I had a dream that keyoya and ginga were battling (storm vs rock) and the said it was a tie and keyoya called leoan back and as his bey was retreating kenta pushed keyoya into the staduim and leoan went through keyoyas head and thats the end
(Jul. 23, 2013  1:38 AM)Tri Wrote: Okay, so only one time I've had a dream of WBO members but today I had a dream of being on the WBO. So I was just scrolling around and I noticed my username was italic and I had more faces and the WBO had a different and awesome looking layout. Then I saw on my profile it said I was 16. I was an advanced member! I had the lapis lazuli face and also had many gold faces. I had others that revolved around helping the site. I don't remember names of them though. My beyrank was 19 if I recall correctly. I started posting in the advanced forum and it was a lot more active than it is now. It hadn't people I'd actually expect to see there soon (ShinobuXD, Meow!, theblackdragon, and I don't remember any more.).

I'm actually hoping this dream comes true.

I was in someone's dream? And as an Advanced Member! Cool!

I too hope it comes true, haha!
I had a dream where I solved all the Rubik's cubes and every other brand's twisty puzzles around five seconds each. I tried solving the original 3x3 using the same algorithms dream me used and shaved two minutes off of my solve. I just took everything I ever learned about Rubik's cubes and bunched into one crazy way to solve it.
I had a dream that all of the committee was surrounding me and launching beys at me because of some post I did.
I had a dream that I was 15 and my mom was carpooling my friends, and we just talked and hung for a few minutes(though I couldn't hear a thing). Then I was at a store that I've never been to. I browsed a bit and then when I was at the frozen foods isle, a guy accused antther guy of doing something to his son and started beating him. Then the store owner joined in and killed the second guy. A policeman came and arrested them both for murder and hate crimes, and said,"Everything in the store is free now", so I got some stuff from the frozen foods isle and then went back to look for the XBOX games I saw earlier. I past a shelf with PSP's on one side and rifle purse type thing on the other. Then I found the isle and started to grab games, when I became Megatron and spoted Autobots(basically team Prime) spying on me from above the other shelf/wall thing. I whispered something to my Decepticon allies, and we began the fight. I was fighting Optimus Prime when I looked over and saw the policeman turn into a dark blue police car decepticon(not Barricade) and began fighting more Autobots.
I once had a dream that german an russian engineers built a 20 foot bey, and were using it in world war 2 to litteraly crush hundreds of enemy soldiers under its emence weight.

Once, i had reoccuring dream that i woke up in a white room with two doors an antique lamp from the 60's. i remember that if i went through one door, i would see an infinite image of myself walking through that same door, over and over again, until i went back to the first room. if i went through the second door, i would end up in that surealism painting, only everything would be the opposite color it would be in real life. somehow, after standing there for too long, i end up passing out, and waking up back in the first room, with the two doors and the lamp. if i were to touch the lamp in any way, for some reason i would spontaneously catch on fire, die, see an image of myself dying, and exploding, and then waking up in that room again, only to find that the lamp has been replaced by another object.
I had a rather strange dream this week, hah. For some reason, in this dream, I had started collecting figurines or small models of robots that go into space, similar to Wall-e and the robot that is currently on Mars taking photographs. I however only had approximately seven of these figurines.

During one night, some FBI/NASA agents had come in my room while I was sleeping, doing something artificial in order not to wake me up so that I could object to what they were doing. They seized these small figures and one of my chests of drawers, for no good reason. I think I had woken up just before they left my room and my house, so I tried to ask what was happening and tell them that it was unreasonable, but they still finished the perquisiton. In the next few days, I went to their bureau and tried to get my things back, but eventually it ended in one of the agents telling me that there would essentially definitely be a "next time", and that on that upcoming perquisition, it would be about my Beyblades hah.

That dream was rather absurd because there is a limit to superficial perquisitons ...
^you can take my robots, but you can't take my BEY SPIRIT!!!XD Anyway, I dreamt that I was God tier John from Homestuck and I was in his Dad's car with his dad. He was telling me something but I was not yet at the point on the Echeladder to gain the ability of dialog, so I couldn't understand him. He drove me into the driveway directly across the street from us, were I think a garage sale was taking place, and examined a hand crank motor. Then on an immediately sequential dream, I(as in myself) was at my dad's house and mice/rats came from under the washer machine and started mocking us(as in my family). So then we started setting several mousetraps under the dishwasher and were killing a lot of them(not knowing how many there were). So my cousin Wario/a9 set off the trap he was about to place making it fly apart, the snapping bar set off a preset trap, releasing the rats/mice, so I went to my Grandma's room to get an Xacto knife head and a scalpel head. On return to the Kitchen, I find Wario/a9 staring this one large white version of the grand high witch from Roald Daal's 'The Witches' movie when she turned into a rat. So I threw the blades at the rat, to no avail.
And that's how it ended, I at least thought that we'd kill all the rat's first but no, right in the middle of what I call "The Rodent Wars".
Most nights I don't dream. I just close my eyes and fall into darkness. But when I do dream, they start off with myself feeling happy and warm. They slowly start to decay and I can't alter what is happening. I once had a dream that I was walking through the woods with a beautiful girl whose eyes sparkled like red shiny shoes. But then, an elderly woman walked in front of us and started to babble. We were surrounded by primates who had grown avian appendages on their back. Then it went black.
^Look's like someone's been seeing Alice in wonderland a bit much. ;D

Anyway, I dreamt that I was in a garage, when suddenly, I turned into a girl. It then cycled into a while later, where I was at this Chinese/Japanese palace/museum place for a class field trip(still a girl). It then cycled between me in the garage doing..., well let's just say "things" and back at the museum showing things from the tour. So then, at the end of the tour, the group was beginning to file out of this otherwise empty room, so my friends and I started to look for something to change me back it took until almost everyone was out for us to find this beautiful sword in a glossy jade green sheath, I somehow knew that if I took it to someone who works there, I would become a boy again. So after wandering about, I entered one room, with this weird formation made from metal pipes(it's hard to describe) with a red piece of ribbon or cloth on the end. I then walked into another room were thoughts of Kill Bill rushed into my head,The room had a uniform pale blue light(as if it where 5:00 AM) everywhere, and appeared to be a bedroom. I looked in the bed and saw someone in it, As I walk around to see who it is, I notice she's laying diagonally with her head and arm hanging out. When I looked, I saw that it was Megan Fox, but her face was upside down and then fixed itself as if it where some weird mistake in a movie or something.

Please, I would like all people to speculate.
I had a dream where I went to the WBO, I checked the new posts section, and all the new posts were by kyler_the_best!