Strange Dreams you've had

I had a dream. Pretty weird. I had a dream wear I was in the top of the tallish hill and there was an intersection to go to another trail but I didn't take it. There was A bunch of skate boarders who I referred to as "the skate boarders of central park" who's leader was i guy i met in baseball camp. So after that i had a fear of heights so i didn't want to go down the mountain. I finally went down to what i first thought was a edge and saw a teacher and kids fishing in this contraption. I asked what they were doing and there said they were playing a game. There was some boxes in the contraption. Each of them sometimes had rare Pokémon. Most of them had Harumageddon (A evolved Magikarp with fangs. not real in pokemon. But in the dream I thought it was just the "japanese" name for magikarp.) You stand on a stone above the water and pull the boxes. I got Harumageddon (and for some reason me and the others were saying Oppa Harumageddon every time we got a Harumageddon. I felt like it meant Harumageddon galore.) most of the time and got a Zubat and something else. i remember thinking these pokemon must be rare here because in sinnoh they weren't. The rare pokemon always got stuck in the box so you could throw a ball at it. the teacher told me that the contraption randomized each time. I didnt catch any of them. I remember looking to my left and seing more ledges and some grown ups (the kids left) I jump off the ledge thinking they should make a Gangnam style parody with magikarp (or Harumageddon) I also think i thought to my self to look on bulbupedia for magikarp's Japanese name. Then I jump off the platform over the Harumageddon and onto the grass. Then I wake up
I had this dream where I got hit by a car just becaust I lost a 10 cent off coupon. I dropped it and it flew across the road. I chased it and boom! I got hit by my grandmas car.
@ Eternal-E your grandma must be crazy!
I dreamed that I beat minecraft and I had to plug a cord in to complete it, so when I did the TV came crashing down. My sensai told me I had to beat it again but with my friends help and then he said you must get the suspenders if you win. Then I woke up
No definite end or begining, but I've had this dream replay where's there's this huge construction like site, and I'm trying to keep this party of people safe from something, and I'm jumping around the site, landing on the walls at a 90 degree angle. And yeah, it's never really finished itself.
|||
Me > O|-[ |||
||| << wall
I had this weird dream about me and Richard(a friend) going to school and I met a guy after I had class with Richard I met that guy on the hallway when I was going to the bathroom he was a werewolf and he said he wanted me to join his pack and that he would make a me part werewolf!I thought to my self,but why me and he said don't worry you have a lot of time to think about your choice!I was kind if scare because to become a werewolf you had to be bitten by one!and I though that he might just eat me whole instead of just bitting me to be a werewolf!and he said I will meet you at the park afterschool!as I went home with Richard in the train and saw the guy who told me he could make me one of his own pack and he tricked me to going to the park!and I was terrified and then suddenly....I woke up...it was so weird and it felt so real!when I thought about him eating me I said then I will die and then what!I was super scared and terrified...and in a way I wanted to become a werewolf!....this was a weird dream and I didn't watched or even thought about anything involving a werewolf or a wolf or any mythical creature...
*the next day I woke up sick and I didn't went to school which was today!...weird*
i had a dream the other night and i was in some place whith rainbows and unicorns( i had an ak on my back) then the lorax poped out and im like holy carp and blew his head off
Well. First I must begin at the part where I become a bandit. I blow up a few trains, get a few girls, and meet a few other bandits. Now here's the strange part: to get away from them, I press Esc and click the pause button (YouTube obsession evidence). It doesn't work. So I go on the run, eventually finding my dad wrestling a shark in the Empire State building. To save him, I capture a Stunfisk. Suddenly, a girl I have a crush on runs up screaming, "Cleopatra! Cleopatra!" She then explodes in a shower of asparagus and Legos. One of the Legos hits the shark in the eye, and he cries for a few minutes. Then, he explains that he is actually a 7-year-old CIA agent in disguise, looking for Dr. Eggman. Before I could react, a huge axolotl appears out of nowhere and eats a giant Fire Flower. While vomiting magma, a rhino comes in and runs over the kid (my crush is still screaming her head off). My dad wrestles with the rhino, and I try to help. But when I hurled myself at the rhino, he dodged, and I just knew we got ourselves a black belt rhinoceros. Dad pulls out a phone, then calls 911. Meanwhile, me and my new girlfriend just learned judo and we're totally pumped for the Martial Arts Junior Tournament. Sadly, we got our butts kicked, but fortunately the SWAT team introduces big gun to big problem. Me and Raticate (my crush was a rat?) survey the scene. I finally pick up an asparagus, put on some shades, and Caesar declares, "I guess you could say that this problem-" (pause) "-has been eRATICATEd."
Just kidding; me and a bag of gummy bears had a great New Year's Day.
I just had an incredibly strange dream last night that people (and flamingoes) could time travel doing the twist. I ended up discovering that my real duck parents gave me up as a duckling. Chocked_2 Then, a lady named Mary Sue took me in, but she died of old age. (She had also taken in an orphaned flamingo.) Then, my parents that I have today adopted me, but forced me to use my human cyborg in public so that they wouldn't look like idiots for adopting a duck. Crying

The truth is, I was given up as a duckling, but Mary Sue and the flamingo obviously never existed. My current parents took me in, but I chose to use the cyborg on my own account. Smile
So, a dream about Pikachu vs. Mewtwo... I had Pikachu (HECK YEAH) and I battled Mewtwo (these are Pokémon BTW). Mewtwo kinda paralized me... Then I woke up.

The next night, I had a dream about Pokémon vs. Beyblade.
Beyblade won. Smile
Recently, I dreamed that I went to the previous L.A. tournament. There was a line to enter a room where I saw a classmate. Instead of there being an entrance fee table, it was an IN-n-out register, then I paid for a burger, didn't eat it, and entered the room to find an empty theater were everyone left bags filled with beys. It ended after that, with no battles. So when I woke up, I went to watch beyblade. Or was that a part of the dream???
ok. so i just woke back up from a dream where my gf cheated on me with my best friend, a.k.a. her brother. then i went to his house, walked in, and went into the kitchen to see their mom singing perfect lyrics to “i love rocky road” by weird al, while farting rainbows. then the hulk and loki come in and do the small clip where loki rambles on about being a superior being and being a god, which was interrupted by the hulk picking him up and tossing loki around the room, and then muttering, “puny god.” then nazis come in and subdue the hulk and are about to kill him, when nyan cat enters with achmed the dead terrorist, both killing all nazis, with achmed going, “i kill you... and you... and you...” and then the russian mafia take over the world, but sonic the hedgehog pops out of my ds, and runs around the earth in opposite rotation, ending the world as everyone floats off into the stratosphere.
(Oct. 08, 2012  4:24 AM)ukdl123 Wrote: ok. so i just woke back up from a dream where my gf cheated on me with my best friend, a.k.a. her brother. then i went to his house, walked in, and went into the kitchen to see their mom singing perfect lyrics to “i love rocky road” by weird al, while farting rainbows. then the hulk and loki come in and do the small clip where loki rambles on about being a superior being and being a god, which was interrupted by the hulk picking him up and tossing loki around the room, and then muttering, “puny god.” then nazis come in and subdue the hulk and are about to kill him, when nyan cat enters with achmed the dead terrorist, both killing all nazis, with achmed going, “i kill you... and you... and you...” and then the russian mafia take over the world, but sonic the hedgehog pops out of my ds, and runs around the earth in opposite rotation, ending the world as everyone floats off into the stratosphere.

WOW! now that's weird lol. Farting rainbow???
I always thought members dreaming about members was weird, but it kinda happened to me. So apparently I was trying to make a coffee/energy drink that's good for you. I tried it and posted on here or Facebook about it, I can't remember. Anyways, some of the committee show up [Kai-V, Kei] and some other members [i don't remember who] to try the energy drink. I pass it around to everyone. Once it got to the last person, who was Kai-V [who was wearing a large black mask XD] she gasps and so does everyone else. Everybody liked it and said I should sell it, but to give Kai-V half the profits. I thought that was a bad idea and ran off with it.
2 words : Devils Night...... I see a lot, of people having disturbia, while im riding Driger/Byakko..... I was like "WTF r these peoples doing...?" They tried to hurt me... But Driger saved me... "Thanks sooo MUCH, Driger!" Then I woke up pissed myself.... Speechless
So I was with a group of people in a hardware store/Ampm that was were my school would be. We were all confused and talking about when the nuke was going to drop on us. I suggested that we freeze ourselves in the fridges, just when the bomb came down; we all dashed under the tables(that came out of nowhere). When I woke up, some of the adults were checking and gatering what food was safe, while I was gathering my friends and said that we should find weapons. Once outside, I told everyone to separate into groups and see what was going on at there houses, as I did with my two friends, one of which had a bow and is really an archer.
So here was mine from two nights ago.
Somehow, I had been sent to the newly remade Alcatraz, along with tons of other people. So we get thrown into our cells, which turn out to be hotel rooms. I look around to find that Alcatraz was modeled after a Marriott hotel. So I somehow escape, and am running down the hallway. All of a sudden, Asura Kaiser and Screamin' and Dancin' Announcer, Shout start chasing me. So I hop into one of those cool elevators where there's a glass pane that is facing the outside. I get to the bottom floor and begin to run, across this really nice terrace with fountains and bush sculptures and such. So I run through the wide open gate, and see that a bunch of trains are coming to pick everyone else who escaped up. As I make my way through the crowd, I notice Asura Kaiser hiding in a telephone booth. I begin to yell for help, and start to run. Somehow, i get back into the terrace, and Asura Kaiser closes the gate. I'm trapped, but suddenly, NGM Prototype blasts Asura, and cuts through the gate. I run out and wake up.
I've been playing to much Vanguard XD
I had a dream that me and some of my friends were in the Computer Lab at my school and then we were outside walking to the school bus while it was a thunderstorm, then we arrived at a school of Power Rangers and when I went upstairs I saw the SPD rangers and then somebody said move along, and then I arrived and say the Jungle Fury lockers and Samurai lockers. Short story: One weird dream Chocked_2
i had a dream that i was gingka hagane and i had to battle ryuga,damien,and rago Uncertain
(Apr. 08, 2013  3:22 AM)Sakyo Kuroyami Wrote: i had a dream that i was gingka hagane and i had to battle ryuga,damien,and rago Uncertain
LOL That would be awkward, Specially against damien
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedPinching_eyes_2
i had this one dream that i did some really weird carp like i had a katana and i was a soul reaper and i was seeing dead people and my friend was not wearing any clothes and his future girlfriend you get the picture
^ Looks like some one was watching to much Bleach and/or Soul eater.

I just had a dream were I saw a trailer for a Marvel vs. DC movie(which looked more awesome than the Avengers movie). Then I saw those heroes fighting each other 2 on 2. after the first match, I was asking Tony Stark(who was drinking that drink named after the Hulk) and either Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, or another Tony Stark how the DC heroes got here, when Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern from Batman Beyond fighting the Punisher and some other guy. The Punisher somehow smashed both Green Lantern rings, when I woke up to ask my uncle if Superman can bend Wolverine's claws, just to wake up for real.WTF
I had this dream were I think I was Yugi and the pharaoh was dueling with me together and I was duelin in a handicap match 2 against me. I had little life points left and the oppoents still had a lot . I was afraid to draw my card and so was the pharaoh because our lives were at stake. Our hand was shaking. Then the pharaoh and I got out stuff together and drew.... Then I got the card we needed to win!....suddenly I woke up Uncertain. It was an awesome dream.
Had a dream last night that I heard a voice recording of myself & it sounded really weird, & I started freaking out because all my life I'd thought I'd had a normal sounding voice...weird man.
I had a dream that Kai-V came all the way from Toronto to visit me. I showed her around my school, introduced her to my friends, and that's all I can remember.
I had a dream where I went to an island in the middle of know where with friends and family. It was fun until we realized there were dinosaurs. The dinosaurs chased us. Sometimes we would get away. It was quiet at one point so we just relaxed, but then saw a T-Rex. We ran away from the monster. Hid once again and then I woke up.